Caylee's Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he does sooooooo love to whine. :crazy:

I heard on Prime News(MSNBC) that Baez had requested the ME's lab to do his autopsy and was refused, correctly, by Dr.G. It was speculated by the guests that day that he wanted to save the money that he would have to spend renting a lab. Maybe he's waiting for someone to pony up some more money now that donations have dried up. Just a guess........

This is a good point. All of the lawyers are doing their jobs for free for the notariety and publicity. However, all the people they want to hire to do work for them are not going to work for free and so they have limited themselves.

I have already been to the rant thread to voice my opinion regarding the lack of plans for Caylee's funeral/memorial. To know she is just laying there, waiting .........after 6+ months of being out in the elements ..........ok I am just going to leave it at that, hope that the beginning of next week will bring news of arrangements.

O/T-If you go to todays Fox they have a pic of GA and CA, if you look between them and out the door behind them, it looks like a ghostly Caylee sitting on that settee, it gives me chills. (Sorry I tried to post the link but it didn't come out) (Page 3 Post #71 has a link to myfox orlando)

I don't think the delay stems from the Prosecution. Of course, Baez would be kvetching if that were the case. Anytime it appears to make him look like he is doing something and they are dragging it out, he will take advantage of it. He has control of Casey and she has control of the body, evidently.

It IS wrong for the person charged with the murder of another to have any say in what happens. This is one law that should be changed in every jurisdiction, imo. I guess I had always assumed that it was already in place that a murderer couldn't hold the victim hostage after death.

But of course they are presumed innocent until legally proven guilty,maybe that is why it's not changed. Could you imagine the hoopla,if found innocent during trial,and she had no say so in her daughters' burial?

Caylee's remains were released over 10 days ago and they are still sitting there at the funeral home. Are the Anthonys going to bury that baby or not?

If not they need to release the baby's remains and let people who loved her have a funeral for her. It is sickening to me she had to lay in the woods and now NO ONE will even give her a proper burial.

I tend to think they are delaying it because of their OWN attempts to get immunity. They know after the funeral all h*ll is going to break loose and they most likely are going to be arrested.

What do you think?

Caylee Remains Released To Funeral Home

Public, Private Services To Be Held, Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, December 23, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

It is either because the Dream Team hasn't said they are done, supposedly they can't do a second autopsy on the remains until they get the states reports (so they can try to poke holes in it).

Or they are using the baby as a shield from the real world.

Or a convenient mixture of both.

I thought I'd read that the services were planned for after the holidays. Perhaps other family members needed to make travel arrangements ... ?

The state granting CA, GA and LA immunity. To them, Caylee in a funeral home is a step up from Caylee in a garbage bag in the woods. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: MOO

Caylee's remains were released over 10 days ago and they are still sitting there at the funeral home. Are the Anthonys going to bury that baby or not?

If not they need to release the baby's remains and let people who loved her have a funeral for her. It is sickening to me she had to lay in the woods and now NO ONE will even give her a proper burial.

I tend to think they are delaying it because of their OWN attempts to get immunity. They know after the funeral all h*ll is going to break loose and they most likely are going to be arrested.

What do you think?

Caylee Remains Released To Funeral Home

Public, Private Services To Be Held, Attorney Says

POSTED: Tuesday, December 23, 2008

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18342912/detail.html

I agree.....LE typically waits till after the funeral for questioning,however, I think LE would hesitate to arrest the GP's.

It is either because the Dream Team hasn't said they are done, supposedly they can't do a second autopsy on the remains until they get the states reports (so they can try to poke holes in it).

Or they are using the baby as a shield from the real world.

Or a convenient mixture of both.

The defense CANT possibly improve the results of Dr. G. The results were beneficial to the defense. No need for them to do anything after that report.

Good to see you back Turbo! The A's are using Caylee as a tool STILL to try to save their own sorry butts. They are hoping to get immunity and not burying her until they can try and work it out. I hope LE doesn't give in 'cause they can be compelled to testify anyway.

I don't think the delay stems from the Prosecution. Of course, Baez would be kvetching if that were the case. Anytime it appears to make him look like he is doing something and they are dragging it out, he will take advantage of it. He has control of Casey and she has control of the body, evidently.

It IS wrong for the person charged with the murder of another to have any say in what happens. This is one law that should be changed in every jurisdiction, imo. I guess I had always assumed that it was already in place that a murderer couldn't hold the victim hostage after death.

It is like pouring salt in a wound. My MIL was murdered during a very ugly divorce, even with seperation papers filed and the divorce proceedings well underway he was next of kin and maintained all his spousal rights. It was a nightmare.

I completely disagree. I do not believe for a moment that this family is using Caylee to "buy them more time". This is a murder investigation and until all is forensically complete, for both sides, a funeral has to be put on hold. No one is a winner here nor do I believe trying to take advantage for themselves.

imho

I believe they are using her remains to buy time for their own "immunity deal."

There is NOTHING for Baez to do for an autopsy. They have the X-Rays and that is all there is...........BONES...........

The hair analysis has gone to the FBI lab and the Body Farm. He is not going to get any expert to say they are not accurate.

I think Baez is OUT OF MONEY, and cannot hire anyone. He screamed and cried in court over the scene and NEVER sent anyone to check it when it was available.

I believe he is broke and these "big name experts" are not going to keep spending their own money on this case because they KNOW she is guilty.

Good to see you back Turbo! The A's are using Caylee as a tool STILL to try to save their own sorry butts. They are hoping to get immunity and not burying her until they can try and work it out. I hope LE doesn't give in 'cause they can be compelled to testify anyway.

Thanks..............I don't see a purpose in giving them immunity because they will have to be witnesses regardless. I am betting on a limited immunity type deal but they will blow it because they will be caught in a lie and LE will revoke the immunity.

I can see them not charging them until after the trial because of them taking the fifth during the trial to protect themselves, but they may do that anyway.

I agree.....LE typically waits till after the funeral for questioning,however, I think LE would hesitate to arrest the GP's.

I am not sure where I read it but it was said they would not be arrested until after the funeral, so they may delay this until they get what they want in a deal. They are scummy enough to do that, since I believe they KNEW where Caylee was and did nothing.

I believe they are using her remains to buy time for their own "immunity deal."

There is NOTHING for Baez to do for an autopsy. They have the X-Rays and that is all there is...........BONES...........

The hair analysis has gone to the FBI lab and the Body Farm. He is not going to get any expert to say they are not accurate.

I think Baez is OUT OF MONEY, and cannot hire anyone. He screamed and cried in court over the scene and NEVER sent anyone to check it when it was available.

I believe he is broke and these "big name experts" are not going to keep spending their own money on this case because they KNOW she is guilty.

Bolded by me.

The "experts" sure have been quiet lately, haven't they ?

Maybe its just me..but I feel like if they had enough to arrest any other Anthony, then they wouldn't wait for Caylee to be buried. They would make sure someone who cares is appointed to bury her remains and would throw the Anthonys in the jail next to Casey in a heartbeat..I don't think they have a moral obligation to the Anthony's grief in any way.
I think its BS that they haven't buried her yet. The State Attorney has to hand over the photos and such of the autopsy, the ME has declared the death a homicide that and cannot determine COD at this time, WTH does the defense think they are going to gain by keeping this child out of her casket longer? I don't care if its the holidays or not, if these people care about even their client who they say is innocent, they wouldn't let that child go without the proper burial she deserves because they are stuffing their mouths with Ham and Blackeyed peas, and opening gifts!

I think he does sooooooo love to whine. :crazy:

I heard on Prime News(MSNBC) that Baez had requested the ME's lab to do his autopsy and was refused, correctly, by Dr.G. It was speculated by the guests that day that he wanted to save the money that he would have to spend renting a lab. Maybe he's waiting for someone to pony up some more money now that donations have dried up. Just a guess........

I think they wanted to use the same lab to make sure that the testing was done under the same conditions the prosecution's was. I have seen many arguments about the qualifications of the labs that have done the testing in many trials.

The prosecution is afraid that if a different result comes back for a test done in the same lab, it would definitely cause a problem for them! Why do you think they would not have to pay the lab money for testing? I am sure the prosecution pays the lab (whether thru direct billing or annual budgeting). I am sure the defense would be charged to use the facility, so how do you think it would be free to them?

I completely disagree. I do not believe for a moment that this family is using Caylee to "buy them more time". This is a murder investigation and until all is forensically complete, for both sides, a funeral has to be put on hold. No one is a winner here nor do I believe trying to take advantage for themselves.

imho

I agree.

Certainly no one would want Caylee to be buried only to have to be exhumed to *re look* at the body would they ?
Or if Caylee is cremated well then there is no ability then !

I think people are getting to far into the *burn the witch* mentality of years gone by. The Momentum is gaining great speeds and its not nice. This is also when mistakes can be made.

I thought I'd read that the services were planned for after the holidays. Perhaps other family members needed to make travel arrangements ... ?

Yeah, it IS a long way from South Carolina..........

Maybe they aren't coming and the A's are trying to talk them into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound