Caylee's "Mama" Doll

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Forgive me if I am wrong on this (have a cold, and dealing with elderly mom in hospital), but I swear last night on Nancy G - she was talking about the syringe evidence and the doll and said something like "and to think that SHE (KC) even practiced on the doll". It was a very quick one liner - and I remember that the doll had brown stains on it (i.e., brown liquid from gatorade or CL bottle??
Did anyone else hear this?

What would this practice accomplish? To ensure that she knew where the thigh or rear end was? I've heard of people practicing on oranges and other pieces of fruit. And that makes more sense to me ~ to learn the amount of force required to penetrate the skin. But on a plastic/stuffed cotton doll? Could very well be true, though ~ just enough drama and lack of reasoning to typify Casey.

Maybe she injected chloroform into the doll's interior so when Mama Doll kissed Caylee goodnight, she konked out.

Please tell me she did not inject insecticides into her child. I can't handle it if she did.

Is that what all this is leading up to?

im not sure dotseyes......i need to find a link to where the results are for momma doll....i haent had time yet....if someone has that handy.....please link...thanks :)

ive learned the hard way....when you read something in the doc dumps...it doesnt mean it ends there for the testing....there could be more reports on that subject....but this is one reason i love w/s.....we have so many amazing people here to pick things apart!!

:hug:

i really would like to know where they found that the doll was injected?? http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/09/ijvm.01.html

that would be....well.....wow....if they could prove there were needle marks in the momma doll....that matched the needle found next to the remains.....:(

Part 21 – Doll Q244- page 60 mentions yellow stains on cloth part of doll- that smelled like urine

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/5/more_casey_anthony_documents_coming.html?refresh=1

I am looking for the results to see if there is any tie in with the concoction found at the remains site. Has anyone come across those results? Were the stains on the doll urine? IIRC the mama doll was found in Casey's vehicle when it was brought home from the tow yard.

Part 21 – Doll Q244- page 60 mentions yellow stains on cloth part of doll- that smelled like urine

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/5/more_casey_anthony_documents_coming.html?refresh=1

I am looking for the results to see if there is any tie in with the concoction found at the remains site. Has anyone come across those results? Were the stains on the doll urine? IIRC the mama doll was found in Casey's vehicle when it was brought home from the tow yard.

im looking for the same thing....since the crystal light bottle was first thought by the testers to maybe urine cause of the smell...it turned out after testing it was not urine....just ingridents that made things smell like urine....i wonder what the final results are for the stains on momma doll...:waitasec:

IIRC the mama doll was found in Casey's vehicle when it was brought home from the tow yard.

I just read CA's depo today and she mentioned taking clothing, shoes and the knife out of the car when it came home from the tow yard, but absolutely nothing about Mama Doll, or any doll. FWIW :waitasec:

I needed a laugh tonight so I began to wonder what poor person has the job of running around smelling the questionable stains? :waitasec:

I just read CA's depo today and she mentioned taking clothing, shoes and the knife out of the car when it came home from the tow yard, but absolutely nothing about Mama Doll, or any doll. FWIW :waitasec:

Cindy stated she took the Mama doll out of Casey's vehicle and wiped her face with a wipee because it was kind of dusty. She said she dressed Mama doll everyday but Caylee preferred the doll with no clothes. Cindy's depo is in two parts I do not recall which one that info was in.

HTH

Cindy stated she took the Mama doll out of Casey's vehicle and wiped her face with a wipee because it was kind of dusty. She said she dressed Mama doll everyday but Caylee preferred the doll with no clothes. Cindy's depo is in two parts I do not recall which one that info was in.

HTH

Argh I do remember this now--doc overload!!! I think part one of depo but read both today, must go search again. Sorry for misinfo! :blushing:

ETA: You are right: second day of depo, page 306 ff. mentions her taking mama doll out of car post-towyard pickup. TX Harmony for the fact-check! :blowkiss:

im not sure dotseyes......i need to find a link to where the results are for momma doll....i haent had time yet....if someone has that handy.....please link...thanks :)

ive learned the hard way....when you read something in the doc dumps...it doesnt mean it ends there for the testing....there could be more reports on that subject....but this is one reason i love w/s.....we have so many amazing people here to pick things apart!!

:hug:

especially the chemists and medical professionals right now - amazing work.
I barely passed chemistry so this is all like language from another planet. Luckily, I can rely on the conclusions of our own resident expert panelists - then someone can explain to me what they conclude. LOL

HTH

Where are mama dolls clothes? Oh where oh where have they gone? In EVERY picture we have available to us of Caylee with her mama doll, she is dressed in that set of pink clothes...so where are they?

babydolldocdumpNov62009.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/fbiexpertevidence.pdf
pg 49 of 86 on PDF
As listed on OCSO Property Form H-51975: Item 3 – Doll – Q216
[Analyst Note: This doll was found in the vehicle which was believed to be used to transport CAYLEE to the location where her remains were found. The doll may have been with CAYLEE when she died or during the transportation of her body. In addition to whatever testing the Lab deems appropraite, TP/ORA requests that the doll be examined for hairs showing signs of decomposition and any chemicals or foreign substance that may have been used in CAYLEE’s demise.]

Cayleebabydollleftincaron48Hours.jpg

5-1.jpg

The second photo of the doll wearing a shirt with light pink bodice and dark sleeves seems to be depicted in row #20 (second photo). However, the outfit in the third photo with the doll wearing a long sleeve pink flannel is not in the photo layout.

Anyone familiar w/ the search warrants able to tell me if they ever specified looking for or locating the older doll or any doll clothing.

I'm coming late to the realization there is a second doll...and now believe the older doll was likely the source of K-9 alerts in the playhouse and/or by pool in a 7/15-7/17 game of get-rid-of-the-decomp-smell doll (and perhaps the knife).

Anyone familiar w/ the search warrants able to tell me if they ever specified looking for or locating the older doll or any doll clothing.

I'm coming late to the realization there is a second doll...and now believe the older doll was likely the source of Kbt9 alerts in the playhouse and/or by pool in a 7/15-7/17 game of get-rid-of-the-decomp-smell doll (and perhaps the knife).

Wow yeah. Both the doll and the knife that CA handed over to LE have "doubles" (or more - the steak knife belonged to a boxed set of probably 6-8 and several people have indicated up to three mama dolls seen in the hanging basket in Caylee's room.) Either of them could have easily had substitutions to LE.

Absence of blowflies establishes that Caylee's body was never in the backyard and that decomp must've been xfer'd there by an article. Absence of a trail indicates it wasn't by shoe.

The depression size would make more sense to be associated w/ something the size of mama doll & stench would've compelled burying it.

Could've been buried by Casey 6/18 and recovered later by Casey a family member OR buried & recovered by a family member 7/16-7/17. If the later, then playhouse was quick temporary 7/15-7/16.

Makes little sense for Casey to focus on this alone 6/18 unless the doll itself was directly used as some have speculated.

Hose reel move shown in pic of side of house~7/16 9PM IIRC and k9 alert near playhouse from washing off the doll and pooling of wash water in that area.

FWIW, 7/16 pings when it is believed Lee had the phone illustrate a possible..errand..ahem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back