Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still think that Casey named the doll "mama" so that if anyone asked what Caylee did that day, she could say she took a nap with, or played with "mama", and no one would think anything of it.

(bolded by me)
Thanks, I think I saw this pic a while back. IMO, The doll in the pic with KC when she was a kid looks just like the one with Caylee in the carseat pic. The pic seems to be saturated by light from the flash but if there were eyes on the doll (with the exaggerated lashes), the camera would have picked it up. Especially since the doll is upright. The eyes would have been open in that position.

This is exactly like the closed lid doll caylee had in her carseat pic. I wonder if CA did the switcheroo with "mama" like she did with the carseats.:furious:

(Above respectfully bolded by me)

We don't know for certain that there was a switch with the car seats.

Bumping up since this latest document dump has info related to the testing of the mama doll, and a similar "known" doll for comparison. The "known" doll would be a new doll, used as a control.

Magic Cat..I just saw a picture of Mama doll in this last Dump now I don't know where I saw it..so many pages.
.It really shook me up looking at it..there was no caption under it, so don't know where they found it...So Sad

Forgive me if I am wrong on this (have a cold, and dealing with elderly mom in hospital), but I swear last night on Nancy G - she was talking about the syringe evidence and the doll and said something like "and to think that SHE (KC) even practiced on the doll". It was a very quick one liner - and I remember that the doll had brown stains on it (i.e., brown liquid from gatorade or CL bottle??
Did anyone else hear this?

Forgive me if I am wrong on this (have a cold, and dealing with elderly mom in hospital), but I swear last night on Nancy G - she was talking about the syringe evidence and the doll and said something like "and to think that SHE (KC) even practiced on the doll". It was a very quick one liner - and I remember that the doll had brown stains on it (i.e., brown liquid from gatorade or CL bottle??
Did anyone else hear this?

I heard it also :waitasec:

i was wondering if the doll found was the "mamma" doll.
it wouldn't surprise me if KC practiced on the doll.. freakin psycho.

i wonder if they will televise KC's lethal injection. i'd like to see that needleplay

Magic Cat..I just saw a picture of Mama doll in this last Dump now I don't know where I saw it..so many pages.
.It really shook me up looking at it..there was no caption under it, so don't know where they found it...So Sad

babydolldocdumpNov62009.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/fbiexpertevidence.pdf
pg 49 of 86 on PDF
As listed on OCSO Property Form H-51975: Item 3 – Doll – Q216
[Analyst Note: This doll was found in the vehicle which was believed to be used to transport CAYLEE to the location where her remains were found. The doll may have been with CAYLEE when she died or during the transportation of her body. In addition to whatever testing the Lab deems appropraite, TP/ORA requests that the doll be examined for hairs showing signs of decomposition and any chemicals or foreign substance that may have been used in CAYLEE’s demise.]

Cayleebabydollleftincaron48Hours.jpg

5-1.jpg

I heard it also :waitasec:
I thought that one of the guests also said it. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. I did not see anything in the evidence on this.

I thought that one of the guests also said it. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. I did not see anything in the evidence on this.

And it was probably just another of NG's misdirected BOMBSHELLs IYKWIM

And it was probably just another of NG's misdirected BOMBSHELLs IYKWIM

Below is a few lines snipped from a transcript of the JVM Issues show last night. I don't know if this has been backed up by any released evidence though.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HLN HOST
Also revealed: photos of a baby doll found inside Casey`s car; prosecutors say more traces of chloroform were found on this doll. Why is this evidence so very significant?

TACOPINA: What I think wins the day and I think we don`t need to really go much further than this. Yes, the chloroform evidence is bad. Especially because it looks like there was one search for it on a computer and two, injected into a doll almost like as a practice.

Here's a link (it begins about half way down the page).
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/09/ijvm.01.html

As far as "Mama", I think it was just easier for a toddler to associate "Mama" with the doll. I can picture people admiring the baby saying; "awwww, little Mama" when they saw Caylee with the doll, she could have easily picked it up.

Casey could have been practicing injecting the doll, but I think it was most likely there was a struggle were some was either spilt or injected that way since Casey was spinning out of control, I am sure Caylee felt something was not right that fateful last day.
Perhaps why Caylee was duct taped, to prevent her from screaming/biting/struggling when she saw the needle, as many children do.

I hope Caylee put up a hell of a fight. :furious:

I know I read in one of the many vast document dumps that Caylee's mama doll talked, said a few phrases, and one was something like I love you mama or something similar. This is probably why she would have called it "mama".

Below is a few lines snipped from a transcript of the JVM Issues show last night. I don't know if this has been backed up by any released evidence though.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HLN HOST
Also revealed: photos of a baby doll found inside Casey`s car; prosecutors say more traces of chloroform were found on this doll. Why is this evidence so very significant?

TACOPINA: What I think wins the day and I think we don`t need to really go much further than this. Yes, the chloroform evidence is bad. Especially because it looks like there was one search for it on a computer and two, injected into a doll almost like as a practice.

Here's a link (it begins about half way down the page).
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/09/ijvm.01.html
Practiced injecting the doll? Wonder where I can find where it says that, because I have not heard that before. It that is the case that is premeditation.

I think the doll in pink w/ her in the carseat is mama doll. LE suspects the the cloth doll is too clean and relatively odorless to have been in the car. The cloth would hold the odor fairly well, I would think.

It will be interesting to see the case LE has built for Casey.

Soon all those involved... :truce:
Casey however, will go to the grave having never admitted guilt towards this crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back