Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't there discussion of KC still having a doll from her childhood? Am I crazy?

Indeed there was previous discussion regarding that the doll originally belonged to KC and speculation that because the doll was KC's is the reason "Mama" was found in the trunk rather than with the remains. The epitome of selfishness.

There's a pic of KC holding her "mama" doll - taken when she was little at Christmas, IIRC. It was submitted I believe with TL's set of childhood pics showing us that KC was actually a real girl (and not a wooden puppet whose nose grows when she lies).

Where the heck is that? I need to go looking....

I wonder how many of KC's friends/RM/Jesse/TL might remember which one? Better yet...Mallory.

5-1.jpg

Not sure if it's been posted..

I posted pics in this thread a while ago that showed Caylee had at least 3 "mama dolls" hanging on a cylinder netted stuffed animal holder. So she had 4 at the very least, because one was already in the custody of the OCSO when the picture was taken.

There seems to be a few mama dolls. The one with caylee sat in her black/grey carseat has fixed closed eyes.

The one submitted to LE has fluttery eyes

The picture of caylee with the dressed doll seems to also have the fluttery eyes. As you can see a bit of the black eyelashes.

I,for some reason think the fixed closed eyes doll is the one she may travel with (because of the picture of her in the car with it)

Does LE have all of caylee's dolls?

There seems to be a few mama dolls. The one with caylee sat in her black/grey carseat has fixed closed eyes.

The one submitted to LE has fluttery eyes

The picture of caylee with the dressed doll seems to also have the fluttery eyes. As you can see a bit of the black eyelashes.

I,for some reason think the fixed closed eyes doll is the one she may travel with (because of the picture of her in the car with it)

Does LE have all of caylee's dolls?

I'm willing to bet there's one in the attic...if it didn't get tossed out with the stuffed animals that "smelled like smoke". I'm starting to think that's CA-code for "evidence".

It is interesting that they ask Cindy about Caylee undressing mama doll. And the subject with Cindy has come up several times...how she always had her undressed. The doll in evidence is naked. The body of that doll is fabric. Did Cindy choose to switch the pink clothed plastic doll out with that naked fabric one so LE would deduce that nothing happened to Caylee in the carseat because the fabric doll might likely hold some evidence (ie: blood) if it were in Caylee's lap, or if Casey actually hit her with the doll if she were crying?

I can't help but tie the carseat and the doll together.

If Cindy switched the carseat and the doll..I would think it is for one reason..to hide some evidence of an event that occured in the carseat. A clean, naked CLOTH doll would really throw LE off that trail.

The depo questions make me curious about this.

We don't actually know if either items were switched, but if they were, this would be my theory as to why.

I recall becoming teary eyed when reading in the docs that the doll in evidence said "Mama read me a story" or words to that effect. This may be where the nickname "Mama" came from. It may very well be the doll in evidence is the true "Mama" doll but I think LE should verify it with Casey's close friends in light of all the other dolls that have been discovered here.

I will try to make sense here, prolly wont succeed.

If CA did change out the carseat would her finger prints be on key places to install it in the car (as in the last person to do so) and maybe the same thing with momma doll?

Wow!!! Great observation!!!!!

Definitely two different dolls.
So, the A's are saying the one in evidence is "the" mama doll right?.
The one in the van pic is either just another doll which may be still with the A family, or is the mama doll and not the one in evidence.

The only thing that could be of importance here is if the Van doll is truly the mama doll as that doll may be somewhere else with other evidence (clothes?) dumped somewhere.

Right, that was my thought-Which doll would have been with Caylee those last days vs. the doll CA turned over with the blue bin? Could there have been a switcheroo? Is there ANY way for us to know this?

Right, that was my thought-Which doll would have been with Caylee those last days vs. the doll CA turned over with the blue bin? Could there have been a switcheroo? Is there ANY way for us to know this?

Would Jesse be able to identify the real "mama" doll?
I wouldn't trust any of the Anthony's on this question.

ETA, I don't know why but many of the quotes in this thread are hosed. I was trying to quote Jayla, and it looks like I am quoting myself.

The doll that LE has is described in this Doc.as being dirty (soiled) yet Cindy states when she took the doll out of the car she wiped it down with a baby wipe because it wasn't as clean as she liked.
I think she did switch the Dolls!! jmo

205sdb7.jpg

epoz77.jpg

The doll that LE has is described in this Doc.as being dirty (soiled) yet Cindy states when she took the doll out of the car she wiped it down with a baby wipe because it wasn't as clean as she liked.
I think she did switch the Dolls!! jmo

205sdb7.jpg

epoz77.jpg
Tollytots Limited was founded in 2003...so the cloth doll cannot be Casey's doll from childhood. I thought Cindy said that 'Mama Doll' was Casey's? Is that right? If so, then the Tollytot cloth doll in evidence is not mama doll. You can track shipments from Tollytots to Target stores as well (Target...it figures..)
Tollytots Limited
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=7936434

Target Corporation stores opened in 2000.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Target_Corporation[/ame]

I think the doll in pink w/ her in the carseat is mama doll. LE suspects the the cloth doll is too clean and relatively odorless to have been in the car. The cloth would hold the odor fairly well, I would think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back