Caylee's "Mama" Doll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still have my childhood doll. My mother sewed a whole wardrobe of clothes for my doll, as well. The doll is old now, which means so am I. Still don't have any grandchildren. Sometimes, I imagine a future grandchild playing with my old doll. How sweet are those thoughts of a grandchild someday.

Now, consider how sad if Mama doll was packed away and saved for a future grandchild with all sweet hopes, then became Caylee's doll, only to be found in a car smelling of her death in the end. Something never imagined by Cindy and George, and as horrible as horrible can get.

Stranger still would be if the doll has clues to the crime. Imagine if Casey's old doll has evidence pointing the finger at Casey?

I did not see the doll in the video of the Mt Dora visit. Why isn't the doll there in the video? Well, in any case, the doll found in the car with no clothes on is probably proof of something. But what?

Was Casey being spiteful not laying Caylee to rest with her doll that brought her comfort in life? Casey may have purposely left the doll in the car at Amscot thinking the car would be stolen, and when found with the doll still inside in some other state would prove a kidnapping had taken place.

Can I say it again? - I sure wish that doll could say more than Mama.

BBM

I don't really see a problem with the doll not being in the video, or being in the car. I played with dolls when I was a child and have plenty of pictures of me with no doll. I also had toddlers that were famous for leaving their favorite toys, and dolls everywhere. Toddlers losing things, even their favorite ones, are pretty regular occurances.

Just my opinion but the placement of the doll doesn't seem all that ominous to me.

Regarding the doll's name... After my daughter was born we became friends with a couple in the neighborhood with a toddler the same age as my own. I noticed right away that the parents, especially the girl's mother, called the daughter "mama". It was interesting to me as I had never heard a mother call her daughter "mama" before. After that I noticed other mothers and grandmothers calling the their daughters and grandaughters "mama". I believe it might be a cultural thing as most of the parents were hispanic. Florida has a large hispanic population and culture. This might explain the name of the baby doll.

My best friend, also hispanic, calls her daughter "mama". I think its very sweet.

In some of the photos released by LE, there was a pic of Caylees room, and there were like 6 mama dolls (not to mention like 500 elmos, etc, etc..) in this netting type holder. I'm wondering if that one was particularly special to her. Everyone mentions that was her favourite mama doll (singular)....no one ever mentioned the fact she had like 6.

BBM

I don't really see a problem with the doll not being in the video, or being in the car. I played with dolls when I was a child and have plenty of pictures of me with no doll. I also had toddlers that were famous for leaving their favorite toys, and dolls everywhere. Toddlers losing things, even their favorite ones, are pretty regular occurances.

Just my opinion but the placement of the doll doesn't seem all that ominous to me.

I'm just sleuthing. :)

It's true, Caylee had other dolls and stuffed animals, but seeing as that cherished doll was found naked in the car reeking of death it does make me wonder.

As you may have read earlier, the reason I wanted to know if the doll was at Mt Dora was to prove Cindy must have returned home from there with an alive Caylee, just in case they decide to throw Cindy under the bus. Just sleuthing. :)

In some of the photos released by LE, there was a pic of Caylees room, and there were like 6 mama dolls (not to mention like 500 elmos, etc, etc..) in this netting type holder. I'm wondering if that one was particularly special to her. Everyone mentions that was her favourite mama doll (singular)....no one ever mentioned the fact she had like 6.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm just sleuthing. :)

It's true, Caylee had other dolls and stuffed animals, but seeing as that cherished doll was found naked in the car reeking of death it does make me wonder.

As you may have read earlier, the reason I wanted to know if the doll was at Mt Dora was to prove Cindy must have returned home from there with an alive Caylee, just in case they decide to throw Cindy under the bus. Just sleuthing. :)

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that anyone should stop sluething this angle at all. :)

I love this site because so many posters catch things that I have overlooked. That's why I tend to hit the thanks button a lot. I've actually been following this thread since the beginning. I think its very interesting, just the more I've thought about it, I'm thinking it might not mean anything.

I definitely didn't want to squash the conversation.

I was thinking the doll was called mama because it had been her mama's (KC's) doll.

This may be a stretch, but . . . . kc seemed to have an affliction for Hispanics - we know CA despised them - we know in kc's past, it seems many things she's done is maybe to spite her mom's dislike of Hispanics. Hispanics fondly call their little girls (daughters, grandaughters) "mama" or "mommy". Soooo . . . . possibly kc had Caylee calling the doll "mama" to annoy CA???

I also think it could be because it was "mama's doll".

Either way, I suppose.

ETA: I just read through the rest of the posts and noticed a couple others pointed out the Hispanic/"mama" thing . . . could be on to something . . .

What I am hoping is the doll, or shoes, or some item will have a drop of decomp fluid that the Anthonys missed in their cleaning. What I'm hoping is Caylee will not be a victim again by the cover-ups.

Hi, I haven't been here in months. I was trying to clean up some computer files and came across some doll photos pertaining to this case. I see there is still a discussion about Caylee's dolls.

Since Caylee's dolls were of great interest to me while I was still sleuthing this case, I collected some doll photos that might be of interest to some of you. I have uploaded some of the photos I collected and put them into my Caylee's Dolls photos album.

Here is a link to the album:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=721

Thanks,
~suzet

Jumping in here for a minute but isn't it Mami (sounds like Mommy accented) and not mama or momma? In the Tampa area, I hear the term used a lot for any female (young or old). Like "How can I help you, Mami?" It is a term of endearment like if I called someone honey or sweetie but I really never hear momma just mami.

There doesn't seem to be any information on what Caylee called her mother Casey, maybe Zanny. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

This may be a stretch, but . . . . kc seemed to have an affliction for Hispanics - we know CA despised them - we know in kc's past, it seems many things she's done is maybe to spite her mom's dislike of Hispanics. Hispanics fondly call their little girls (daughters, grandaughters) "mama" or "mommy". Soooo . . . . possibly kc had Caylee calling the doll "mama" to annoy CA???

I also think it could be because it was "mama's doll".

Either way, I suppose.

ETA: I just read through the rest of the posts and noticed a couple others pointed out the Hispanic/"mama" thing . . . could be on to something . . .

I also think that Caylee's father is hispanic, and that's mainly why KC kept it a secret of her pregnancy and who the father was.

I talked to Tracy(lp's girl) a few months back and mentioned the mama doll and the idea that it might be KC's childhood doll.She said KC showed her a doll she claimed was hers as a child.Caylee wasn't allowed to play with it.

I talked to Tracy(lp's girl) a few months back and mentioned the mama doll and the idea that it might be KC's childhood doll.She said KC showed her a doll she claimed was hers as a child.Caylee wasn't allowed to play with it.

Thank you for clearing that up - it sheds a lot of light on the subject.

How interesting, Reagan, that Caylee had six or so "mama" dolls. I can only imagine how KC interpreted that in her perpetual state of juvenile narcissism. "My own mother thought I was only good enough for one doll, but Caylee is the favorite and she gets as many as she wants."

No wonder Caylee's "favorite" one was left in the car. What a message, a lot like the one that was "sealed with a sticker", IMO.

cecy, I'm glad you replied because for the sake of the conversation I looked up the images. It looks as though I over exaggerated the mama dolls, but I do atleast count 2 mama dolls, and 1 cabbage patch. (

mamadolls.jpg

It was the excessive amount of elmo dolls that I was confusing it with... but either way, that's atleast 3 of the same doll... 2 in the bedroom that we can see and the one in the car. IMO that's still a little excessive to have more than one of the same doll. I do think that cindy tried to show her love for caylee by buying her stuff.

Here is the excessive amount of elmos for the sake of discussion.
cayleesroom.jpg

O/T but in the first pic, I noticed that those beads that KC was wearing when she was trotting around on bond are hanging on the dresser. Not because she is religious, but rather she has no sense of fashion. :rolleyes:

Also mermaid, thanks for the info. I don't think Tracy was the only one who stated that either. It doesn't surprise me at all that Caylee wouldn't be allowed to play with KCs doll. KC was extremely jealous of Caylee, and unfortunately it led to her demise. I can think of many a instances that prove KC was jealous of Caylee, but it isn't related to the topic at hand.

cecy, I'm glad you replied because for the sake of the conversation I looked up the images. It looks as though I over exaggerated the mama dolls, but I do atleast count 2 mama dolls, and 1 cabbage patch. (

mamadolls.jpg

It was the excessive amount of elmo dolls that I was confusing it with... but either way, that's atleast 3 of the same doll... 2 in the bedroom that we can see and the one in the car. IMO that's still a little excessive to have more than one of the same doll. I do think that cindy tried to show her love for caylee by buying her stuff.

Here is the excessive amount of elmos for the sake of discussion.
cayleesroom.jpg

Caylee had about 8 Mr/Mrs Potato Heads too which I thought was a little overkill. There's a photo of her with all of them set up on a coffee table or something.

O/T but in the first pic, I noticed that those beads that KC was wearing when she was trotting around on bond are hanging on the dresser. Not because she is religious, but rather she has no sense of fashion. :rolleyes:
Caylee had about 8 Mr Potathead dolls too.
I'm making my niece a doll and decided to make 2 so her doll would have a friend when my niece wasn't there. It makes me feel that maybe Caylees dolls all have families to compensate for her real life one.
A little OT for this thread but Caylees material health and wealth was certainly covered. No daycare, playgroups, Mom's and Tot's or any mention that Caylee had been baptized before she died. Really makes you wonder as the GP's run out for a second or third shot.

Getting back on topic. It was very telling for me that the doll, car seat and KC's wallet were all in the smell like death car, and GA the ex cop didn't feel fit to call 911 right then and there. Instead they washed and reclaimed the material goods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back