Caylee's Teddy Bear

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they are two different bears. Look at the stomach area. It is a cream color (the one Cindy is holding) The same color can be seen under all four paws. The one Caylee is holding does not have a cream color belly. Same goes for the bear with the Mommy T-shirt posted up top. No cream color paws.

"The" bear I'm comparing has a cream tummy, ears, muzzle & feet. The front paws aren't cream.

There are very few photos of Caylee carrying around a Mama doll or a bear despite all the talk about her never going anywhere without her doll. I just don't see it.

I think after the 16th, it was all about making sure CA didn't suspect Caylee was gone. If this indeed was a bear she needed with her to fall asleep, then I am sure KC beat feet over to the house to get it, as it was a red flag should her mother see it left behind. She needed it for comfort? To smell her missing baby? Not freakin' likely, in my humble opinion. I wonder if TL ever mentions the bear? Seeing her holding it, etc? I bet not.

The fact that the bear was left behind also points to the crime being committed in the home.

Ok, why did CA bring Teddy Bear to trial?
What is her motive?
Is it the cremation Teddy of Caylee?
Teddy has an ankle bracelet.........anything else?
Was the jewelry Caylee's?

I'm hoping it is to show that she has seen the light and is going to do right by Caylee. I am terrified wondering what she is going to do and if she will sacrifice the whole family just for her daughter. I wish there was some way to get a message to her to see how GA is a hero in all this to Caylee now because he finally stood up for her and to please, please, please do the same thing.

I wish that someone could drive by their house and make sure that George isn't sleeping in the car or the dog house. That would maybe give us an idea of what she is going to do. Kidding.....sort of.

I was watching Nancy Grace and there were some pictures shown after a commercial and before NG began again. I noticed that one that appeared to be of Caylee's bed with all the stuffed animals/dolls etc.. and a bear which may have been the one she had in court today. ? don't know for sure though

For me, whatever it takes. While I am immensely involved, Caylee was not my grand daughter, ICA not my daughter, and I do not have to endure what JB is dishing out. So whatever it takes to get either CA or GA through the first couple of days without making an emotional scene. Can't imagine how tough this is.

I'm hoping it is to show that she has seen the light and is going to do right by Caylee. I am terrified wondering what she is going to do and if she will sacrifice the whole family just for her daughter. I wish there was some way to get a message to her to see how GA is a hero in all this to Caylee now because he finally stood up for her and to please, please, please do the same thing.

I wish that someone could drive by their house and make sure that George isn't sleeping in the car or the dog house. That would maybe give us an idea of what she is going to do. Kidding.....sort of.

I saw a clip today of her with her hand on his back,so assuming all is well.

I found it odd, unless it was a pity prop. jmo

eta: Now that these threads have merged, I see Cindy has a relationship with this bear-- changes my mind a bit.

I found it odd, unless it was a pity prop. jmo

Wow - I was shocked to the core at what JB said and he was not talking about me or my family - he was talking about George, Cindy's husband. I cannot imagine how painful it must have been for both of them to listen to that today in court, knowing the cameras were on them and the world was watching and listening to every breath they took, every tiny move they made. And this way their own daughter making these accusations - JB was just the conduit.

Awful - a tragedy. I could care less that CA carried a teddy bear. On today of all days.

Ok, why did CA bring Teddy Bear to trial?
What is her motive?
Is it the cremation Teddy of Caylee?
Teddy has an ankle bracelet.........anything else?
Was the jewelry Caylee's?

I am going to give this one to Cindy. I am assuming it is the same teddy bear that was displayed at the memorial service, but whether it contains Caylee's ashes or not is really a personal matter of the Anthonys...

I don't think Cindy had any "motive" in mind in carrying the bear into court yesterday, with the exception of perhaps comfort, especially knowing what she was about to endure....

I am sorry...I am no fan of Cindy's, but I am going to give her this one. If that bear helped her contain her emotions and gave her comfort while Baez was spewing KC's wild tail on national television...well, I would have carried Mr. Bear into the courtroom for her....

30dgpzq.jpg

Had there been any talk or will it even need to be brought up as to who Caylee's dad is? I mean, what about his family wanting to know anything.

Today, we heard Cindy on the stand say how she took Caylee's favorite bear named "Teddy" and cuddled with him during some of the 30 days/nights that Caylee was "missing". We heard how Teddy went missing after Cindy told Casey that she was cuddling with him at night. Then, Cindy sort of recanted and said that Teddy went missing but vacillated on whether she told Casey about the cuddling before his abduction. Who else thinks that Casey took Teddy away on purpose to spite Cindy? I know it's pure evil but Casey took Caylee away from Cindy, and once she found out Cindy was cuddling with Teddy for solace, well, she took Teddy away too (in my opinion).

Question: How did they get Teddy back? Is he the bear that holds Caylee's ashes?

Theory of course...Maybe it was Cindy? Nah..

Casey came home to change into her party clothe expecting Cindy to watch Caylee, and the heat turned up when Cindy confronted Casey with the lies and money she had stolen. Casey attacked Cindy verbally and put the blame on her for being such a bad mother and role model. Cindy lost control and attacked Casey with the force from the devil. Caylee started crying over all the yelling and fighting. :waitasec: Wonder if the neighbors heard any screams from the home?..Seeing her mommy on the ground with Cindy strangling Casey until she turned blue. Caylee jumped in to help her mommy and as she did, Casey got lose and the started attacking Cindy. In the middle of the brawl Caylee was being tossed side to side and ended up being held hostage in front of Cindy's eyes. Casey threated to kill her right then and there If Cindy took another step closer to her. Casey already was plotting killing her mother, but this fight made her plans take a different turn.
She told Cindy if she called 911 she would press charges on her. While having Caylee under her arm, carrying her out to the car Casey had already lost it. She knew the best way to get back at her mother was to get rid of her mothers most precious possession. Caylee. This family is very dysfunctional and it was all about who had the most control between the two female Anthony's. Casey later killed Caylee and told Cindy she would blame her if she would ever tell.

Or Cindy accidentally killed Caylee and told Casey that she was going to blame her. That if Casey didn't follow the script she would be the one charged with murder. And so the script was written and followed. 31 days later after they all were into character, they reported Caylee missing. They lost their granddaughter and didn't want to admit that they had a murder in the family. That would tarnish their image.

Do I buy it? H*ll no! But at this point if it were not Casey, it was Cindy. And even thought IMO it was Casey, I feel that Cindy and George helped cover it up after Casey came home with a dead Caylee in the trunk.
Nah, I really don't think Cindy killed Caylee. Who cried real tears in court today?

I think that KC fits the profile of an Eraser Kill and that taking the bear was part of the "erase" from Cindy's life.

Valhall did an excellent 7-part series eraser killers. Very convincing and explains a lot of KC's behaviours.

If you are interested, here is the link:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/18/caseys-profile-part-7-her-resemblance/
(sorry if this is not permitted...just let me know to prevent further linking)
Thanks for the link to the "erasor killers." How can we protect society from such individuals? How!?!?

Not sure if it helps for comparison, but I got some screen caps of CA and the teddy . This was when she was asked to put it away.

cateddy3-1.png

cateddy2.png

canoteddyallowedret.png

justafterbeingtoldshecouldnothaveteddy.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members