Caylee's Teddy Bear

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#3 has my vote 3) Was Casey stealing the bear away from Cindy, vindictively, because she knew Cindy used it as a source of comfort when missing Caylee?

Remember when GA's car was searched in the middle of the night for a gun? There was a lot of discussion about whether LE recovered a bear also. Some of the pics are gone, but might still be interesting. I don't recall if we ever heard what was actually recovered that night, besides the gun.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70464&highlight=bear&page=37

I can't determine if a bear was one of the items, but the Anthonys sure do store a lot of random stuff in their wheel wells.
aktion.gif

There are many questions surrounding this bear:

1) Did Casey need comforting after her visit to the remains site and the bear was a source to soothe her after seeing the condition of the remains?
2) Did she visit the remain’s site because she missed Caylee, as others visit the grave site of a loved one, and the bear was taken as a keepsake?
3) Was Casey stealing the bear away from Cindy, vindictively, because she knew Cindy used it as a source of comfort when missing Caylee?
4) How did the bear get back to the Anthony’s?
5) Was this the same bear sent to the psychic?
6) Was this the same bear used in the memorial?

These mysteries and others regarding Caylee’s bear are the subject of this thread…

--respectfully snipped

**in re. #6, I feel comfortable ruling out Teddy as being the bear used at the memorial. It does not appear to be the same bear that seems so dear to Caylee and CA.

** in re. #5 - I just cannot fathom Cindy sending the real Teddy to GL. I don't believe CA would give that bear up for any reason, except maybe to spring KC out of jail.

**in re. #4 - I haven't the first clue, but I want to find out. All of it....who, when, where???

**in re. #'s 1-3 - undecided, other than what I have alerady expressed. I'm having trouble making the leap that KC risked going back to get Teddy for the sole purpose of being vindictive towards CA. I dunno. It is certainly possible.

Are these two the same bear?

Anthony+Caylee+8.jpg

b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpeg

I *think* they are. Also, the pic of the one Jbean posted may be the same bear. The bear displayed at the memorial is definetly a different bear.

I *think* they are. Also, the pic of the one Jbean posted may be the same bear. The bear displayed at the memorial is definetly a different bear.

I think the animal Caylee is holding is a rabbit. The bear is on the bed. There is another picture I'll try to find it.fe.jpg.png

i find it hard to believe that case feels guilty about anything other then being caught. sociopaths dont care about there victims.....that's why she was out partying and sleeping around for a month after caylee died

it's also possible Casey took the bear because she was missing Caylee or because she wanted to have it for Caylee when she got Caylee back (if she's innocent and didn't know Caylee was dead or wouldn't be coming back). (I know this is not the majority opinion of course, it's just one of the possibilities, I find the other theories possible, too, of course.)

I think the animal Caylee is holding is a rabbit. The bear is on the bed. There is another picture I'll try to find it.

I wondered if that might be the case, because its paws looked like they might be kind of more upturned. It does look so similar to the bear, though, I couldn't tell for sure

it's also possible Casey took the bear because she was missing Caylee or because she wanted to have it for Caylee when she got Caylee back (if she's innocent and didn't know Caylee was dead or wouldn't be coming back). (I know this is not the majority opinion of course, it's just one of the possibilities, I find the other theories possible, too, of course.)

lets play devils advocate and say that entire scenario was true........if she missed her so much, and didnt kill her, why wait a month?

Reposting the link and an attachment of Cindy's statement. Thing is I do not recall Amy, Tony, Ricardo, or Lee mentioning the bear. Does anyone recall any statements from them regarding seeing Caylee's bear at their apartments or in Lee's case retrieving the bear from Tony's?

Page 68

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224513.pdf

Attachments

• teddy bear page 68.jpg
    teddy bear page 68.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
lets play devils advocate and say that entire scenario was true........if she missed her so much, and didnt kill her, why wait a month?

(not sure which scenario you mean, but I mean if she thought (foolishly) that a friend or associate had Caylee and she was going to be getting her back, she might be picking up the bear for Caylee. But of course there are many possibilities, for example, she could have known Caylee was deceased even if she didn't kill her, she could have been missing Caylee and wanted to cling to her bear. She could be the killer and could have been regretting her actions and wanting to cling to Caylee's bear. Many other possibilities, such as ones which have been discussed here (Don't want to get into any general discussion here but hope that explains my post you asked about, more or less :) )

Are these two the same bear?

Anthony+Caylee+8.jpg

b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpeg

I think they are two different bears. Look at the stomach area. It is a cream color (the one Cindy is holding) The same color can be seen under all four paws. The one Caylee is holding does not have a cream color belly. Same goes for the bear with the Mommy T-shirt posted up top. No cream color paws.

I don't remember any mention of the bear being retrieved with her things off the top of my head

Only remember the people at JP's place saying she would be tucked in at night with her bear and momma doll, but presumably Cindy had it back after that, then saw it gone again....

then a bear taken from car on the day GA's gun was taken from the car by police.... were the new "Caylee bears" made by that time? I can't remember. OK, I'm all questions and not bringing any pictures like the rest of you guys, I will go look!

Reposting the link and an attachment of Cindy's statement. Thing is I do not recall Amy, Tony, Ricardo, or Lee mentioning the bear. Does anyone recall any statements from them regarding seeing Caylee's bear at their apartments or in Lee's case retrieving the bear from Tony's?

Page 68

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224513.pdf

I don't recall anything about the bear, and I read all of their statements. However, it is very possible that it seemed insignificant at the time and I disregarded it to pursue something more interesting. In fact, I don't even recall any specific questioning by LE in re. the bear to anyone of those people. CA and GA are the only people I can recall mentioning Teddy.

That statement linked was in reference to July 2nd, correct? So, according to CA, Teddy is missing from July 2nd to......when? Is there a total lapse between July 2nd until Sept. (?) when KC is out on bail? Am I missing something?

I don't remember any mention of the bear being retrieved with her things off the top of my head

Only remember the people at JP's place saying she would be tucked in at night with her bear and momma doll, but presumably Cindy had it back after that, then saw it gone again....

Archive for Friday, July 18, 2008

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/jul/18/nation/chi-caylee-anthony-080718-ht

The small, tidy room, once filled with the laughter of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, is now eerily silent. Pictures of Winnie-the-Pooh line the walls and decorate the quilt on the toddler bed, and an empty chair at her tiny teatime table awaits Caylee’s return.

Now it’s a place where Cindy Anthony goes to hold on to the girl’s favorite teddy bear and pray.

“I’ve found a lot of peace here the last few days,” Cindy Anthony said. “There’s an emptiness in my heart because she’s not here.”

lets play devils advocate and say that entire scenario was true........if she missed her so much, and didn't kill her, why wait a month?

Theory of course...Maybe it was Cindy? Nah..

Casey came home to change into her party clothe expecting Cindy to watch Caylee, and the heat turned up when Cindy confronted Casey with the lies and money she had stolen. Casey attacked Cindy verbally and put the blame on her for being such a bad mother and role model. Cindy lost control and attacked Casey with the force from the devil. Caylee started crying over all the yelling and fighting. :waitasec: Wonder if the neighbors heard any screams from the home?..Seeing her mommy on the ground with Cindy strangling Casey until she turned blue. Caylee jumped in to help her mommy and as she did, Casey got lose and the started attacking Cindy. In the middle of the brawl Caylee was being tossed side to side and ended up being held hostage in front of Cindy's eyes. Casey threated to kill her right then and there If Cindy took another step closer to her. Casey already was plotting killing her mother, but this fight made her plans take a different turn.
She told Cindy if she called 911 she would press charges on her. While having Caylee under her arm, carrying her out to the car Casey had already lost it. She knew the best way to get back at her mother was to get rid of her mothers most precious possession. Caylee. This family is very dysfunctional and it was all about who had the most control between the two female Anthony's. Casey later killed Caylee and told Cindy she would blame her if she would ever tell.

Or Cindy accidentally killed Caylee and told Casey that she was going to blame her. That if Casey didn't follow the script she would be the one charged with murder. And so the script was written and followed. 31 days later after they all were into character, they reported Caylee missing. They lost their granddaughter and didn't want to admit that they had a murder in the family. That would tarnish their image.

Do I buy it? H*ll no! But at this point if it were not Casey, it was Cindy. And even thought IMO it was Casey, I feel that Cindy and George helped cover it up after Casey came home with a dead Caylee in the trunk.

I think they are two different bears. Look at the stomach area. It is a cream color (the one Cindy is holding) The same color can be seen under all four paws. The one Caylee is holding does not have a cream color belly. Same goes for the bear with the Mommy T-shirt posted up top. No cream color paws.

You are correct. 3doglady :)blowkiss:) found another photo and the top pic is actually a bunny rabbit. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155
Back