Caylee's Teddy Bear

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my thoughts ...

CA stated on the stand that she slept with "Teddy" while ICA and Caylee were away and she also stated that she had told ICA this (when I'm not actually certain) and then "Teddy" disappeared. ICA was jealous of CA's affection for Caylee. So she went home and took that bear away from CA because she knew it brought her (CA) comfort.

Now it seems that "Teddy" re-appeared. Where was he found? Was he in the car when GA brought it back? Maybe.

ICA was furious with CA & GA over the cremation. She had her own plans for her daughter but CA & GA ignored her wishes. We know there was a teddy bear at the memorial and you can purchase these for cremated remains. IF Caylee's ashes are in a bear I'm certain she (ICA) has learned this fact through some channel.

CA & GA find out from the state that ICA is willing to burn the whole family at ANY cost just to get out of jail.

When CA showed up in court holding that teddy bear I do believe she did it to send a message (loud and clear) to ICA.

I believe that message was: You have burned your bridges with this family and we are no longer going to help protect you. You took our sunshine away and NOW we are here for Caylee.

CA only looked at ICA one time when she took the stand and after she did she closed her eyes tightly as to erase the face of the monster who took her grandchild away. CA has been in denial for to long and finally realized she raised a monster. I'm sure CA still loves ICA but I am hoping and praying she will stand by the only true victim in this case ... CAYLEE.

I understand people blaming CA & GA for the person she (ICA) is BUT at the end of the day we are all responsible for our OWN actions.

I see the teddy bear as a symbol/reminder of the innocence of little Caylee Marie Anthony lost forever.

17565188_432X480.jpg

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17564421/detail.html

The date caught my eye. July 8th....

(Note: JBean if you do not think this is relevant let me know and I will delete. I thought it was interesting as to her state of mind.)

just bumping this up... I forgot about this bear thing on her computer

Today, we heard Cindy on the stand say how she took Caylee's favorite bear named "Teddy" and cuddled with him during some of the 30 days/nights that Caylee was "missing". We heard how Teddy went missing after Cindy told Casey that she was cuddling with him at night. Then, Cindy sort of recanted and said that Teddy went missing but vacillated on whether she told Casey about the cuddling before his abduction. Who else thinks that Casey took Teddy away on purpose to spite Cindy? I know it's pure evil but Casey took Caylee away from Cindy, and once she found out Cindy was cuddling with Teddy for solace, well, she took Teddy away too (in my opinion).

Question: How did they get Teddy back? Is he the bear that holds Caylee's ashes?

It could certainly have been spite. But if CA told ICA about sleeping with Teddy herself, then it may have been a subtle remonstration as well. My daughter when she was that age had over a hundred stuffed bears but there were only one or two she completely had to have in order to sleep, Paddington was a must and a couple of alternates might stand in as pinch hitters. The before-bed searches we conducted to find those bears sometimes were pretty hilarious.

Maybe CA was letting ICA know that she really didn't believe her story because how on earth was anyone getting Caylee to sleep without her favorite bear? The fact this occurred on July 3 and ICA risked entering the house when she knew CA was only 30 minutes away at Universal (if she took it that day) makes me think it had to be a more urgent mission than simply spite. After all, at that point she was now trying to convince CA she was in Jacksonville instead of local - why risk her finding out - and having to think of the Juliet story to cover for it - unless it was important?

Cindy mentioned sleeping with Caylee's teddy bear and then said it went missing. Tonight on Nancy Grace, the psychic (who claims to have sent PI down to area where Caylee was eventually found) said Cindy Anthony sent her a teddy bear "with no notes."

I can't help but wonder if that is the missing teddy bear?

JoAnn

The teddy bear was mentioned at trial so I am bumping for discussion...

b4s_cayleeb0726_31953c.jpg

Caylee_42.jpg

CindyCayleesBear.jpg

These all appear to be the same bear to me. The bear in all three pictures above has a tan tummy so it doesn't match the similar bear Caylee is holding in the stuffed animal Easter pic on the couch, imo.
It is definitely not the bear from the memorial. Could this bear be "Teddy"?

Could be the bear again at the bottom right corner of the picture at the picnic table? Can't see it well enough.
Cayleebedroom.jpg

My question is, who is dressing and undressing the bear in the "mommy" shirt and moving it from room to room?

bear-2.jpg

My question has been answered. I read an email the defense is using as evidence, where it is said Casey recently dressed the bear in Caylee's t-shirt. I imagine Cindy took it off and put Teddy back in Caylee's room.

Teddy on Casey's bed with Caylee's shirt on.
Teddy.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back