Cell Phone Activity Discussion Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think DB had a 15 minute window, simple as that. I don't think the cell phones have anything to do with BL disappearance, as far as "the act" itself.

DB actually had from say 10:30 pm that evening until JI "woke" her up.

With the cell phone internet browser being accessed, we don't know.

Megyn Kelly: Was the internet succesfully accessed, do we know?
John Picerno: I believe so, I don't believe there would be a record of it.

The browser was activated 5 times according to Picerno.

I guess if I were to rack another item up into the fact column, it would be John Picerno inaccuratly giving the correct distance that the cell phones never made it more than 1/3 mile away from the house.

Megyn Kelly: How far away from the home did the cell phones get?
John Picerno: Anywhere from 1/5 of a mile up to 1/3 of a mile in a uh, sort of a if you can visualize a baseball field from their house uh that's in the wooded area behind their house all the way down to the banks of the Missouri river.

The bank of the Missouri river is a little over a 1/3 mile away from the home, but Picerno states they made it to the banks of the Missouri river.

John Picerno: Anywhere from 1/5 of a mile up to 1/3 of a mile in a uh, sort of a if you can visualize a baseball field from their house uh that's in the wooded area behind their house all the way down to the banks of the Missouri river.

The bank of the Missouri river is a little over a 1/3 mile away from the home, but Picerno states they made it to the banks of the Missouri river

hmmm that pesky RIVER again!!!!

The bank of the Missouri river is a little over a 1/3 mile away from the home, but Picerno states they made it to the banks of the Missouri river.
SBM
The river is OVER 2/3 of a mile from the house as the eagle flys. .67 of a mile per google earth .72 by 2 different gps's I have used. If they are sure it made it to the river banks then it sounds like the phone had gps and if it does they know full-well exactly what path the phones took the entire time. This does not make sense if they know this as to why they were searching so hard within the 1/3 mile with the metal detectors and still listing the phones on the search warrant search of the house.

The bank of the Missouri river is a little over a 1/3 mile away from the home, but Picerno states they made it to the banks of the Missouri river

hmmm that pesky RIVER again!!!!

It doesn't matter what the attorney says, lets go off of what an actual map says:

http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-...2592500000003&r=0.48&lc=FFFFFF&lw=1&fc=00FF00

That circle does not extend to the river. If that phone is in the river, it didn't get there while it was pinging, meaning between 11:57 to 3:27am.

Everyone has 1/3 and 1/5 stuck in their head. Why? Because Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's attorney said so. But... He also said, "the phones pinged all the way to the banks of the Missouri river"
It appears what John Picerno should have stated according to his statement was, the phones pinged at least 2/3 of a mile away from the residence.

KCPD, the FBI or no other law enforcement agency has stated what the actual distance was that the phones pinged. Aside from metal detecting certain areas, there were also searches along the river, and the railroad tracks. As far as any metal detecting taking place at any location, it's not clear what they were looking for. It could have been anything. LE could have also assumed that the phones made it all the way to the river, and thought that the voice mail and internet access attemps were done to "clean the phone off" prior to them possibly being thrown in the river, gave some consideration that maybe, just maybe a memory card or other item may have been taken out of the phone and discarded so they were looking just to be safe. My old Verizon phone allowed me to store my contacts and images directly to my memory card since it had no sim card. It was also optional in the menu that I could store the address book directly in the phone's memory itself but I opted not to because I could still stick my memory card in a reader and access everything.

It really does matter what the attorney said, because he is stating a distance, followed by a location which measures to 0.65 of a mile in a straight line per google earth. Facts are very important in this case, and if the phones pinged all the way to the banks of the Missouri river, that is an important fact. I've said all along, what makes a phone stop working all together? Water. It destroys the electronics inside, so a phone would without a doubt no longer be functional. Although a circle does not extend to the river, it's made clear by John Picerno that the phones pinged all the way there, so inaccurate information was reported by the attorney.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/065toriver.jpg/

If you read my previous post about Kelsey Smith, you can see Verizon indicated they needed to search within x amount of feet from the tower to locate her. LE had to have obtained the same information. Kelsey was not located the exact amount of feet from the tower, it was an approximate location. If you read up on triangulation pinging, it's clear that you cannot pinpoint a location, you have an approximate location. A phone pinging in the woods behind their residence could have actually been a phone pinging inside the residence itself.

What makes this even more important is the fact that it is the only report indicating the distance in which the phones traveled. Clearly, it is misleading information by a defense attorney and as I stated, law enforcement is not going on camera to give their account of the correct area and distance in which these cell phones traveled, pinged or stopped pinging.

It's also no different than the video that was released with the white blob. Still after all of this time have we not seen the video leading up to this white blob appearing, showing that he could have possibly just simply been walking down Parvin road from west traveling east. It also never shows which direction he travels. My photos and videos have shown how wide the intersection is, how you have to jog just a little bit south to go access the cross walk. You can't even call those "woods" as Good Morning America stated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/1008214v.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/065toriver.jpg/

Indepmo, if the attorney's statement is incorrect (and I'm not doubting that), and if the phone attempts were made 2/3 mile from Lister or farther, that makes it even less possible for DB to be the disposer and still make it back to Lister by the time Jeremy got home. It is important to know how far away the pings were, though, for location of the body, etc.

SBM
The river is OVER 2/3 of a mile from the house as the eagle flys. .67 of a mile per google earth .72 by 2 different gps's I have used. If they are sure it made it to the river banks then it sounds like the phone had gps and if it does they know full-well exactly what path the phones took the entire time. This does not make sense if they know this as to why they were searching so hard within the 1/3 mile with the metal detectors and still listing the phones on the search warrant search of the house.

I think this is exactly correct. The phones pings show an AREA the phones were in, not a path they took. According to the pings, they COULD HAVE never left the house - well up until the time the pings stopped, indicating a battery taken out, and likely disposal.

Fact: DB's attorney stated the phones pinged "all the way to the banks of the Missouri River". No mistaking what he said. At this point I would venture to say that only her lawyers and DB know where the phones were and are. IMHO

Indepmo, if the attorney's statement is incorrect (and I'm not doubting that), and if the phone attempts were made 2/3 mile from Lister or farther, that makes it even less possible for DB to be the disposer and still make it back to Lister by the time Jeremy got home. It is important to know how far away the pings were, though, for location of the body, etc.

The pings were within 1/3 appr of house in a triangular pattern, like a baseball diamond. JP spun it and led some sleuthers out of the house and to the river. It's what they do.

We have to read every word they say. They spin facts like no other.

Fact: DB's attorney stated the phones pinged "all the way to the banks of the Missouri River". No mistaking what he said. At this point I would venture to say that only her lawyers and DB know where the phones were and are. IMHO

Clever isn't it...how he took everyone on a visual journey?

The ping area was 1/5 to 1/3 of a mile around the house, in a triangle pattern.

That includes the house. It doesn't exclude the house as he wants people to visualize with his magic and use of language. The phones stopped pinging very close to the house and they may have stopped inside the house....

Defense Attorneys.....grrr

As I understand it, the phones pinged 1/5 of a mile to 1/3 of a mile around the Irwin home. The body and the phones are not necessarily together. I doubt they are...MO. The phones may have been hidden a long time after disposal...

5,280 ft = 1 mile.
1/3 mile = 1,750 ft
1,750 ft =584 yds

Maximum distance the phones stopped pinging: 584 yds of the home....not far at all.

I've opened up my mind to all possibilities. I think everything here is important just based off of the cell phone information.

It's very easy to get to the river. I'll always be open minded and know that there are some really great flashlights available on the market today, even the kind you can strap to your head.

In the video I took driving from the home on Lister to the river area, you can drive all the way back to the tracks. Once you get to the tracks, you can drive along a dirt/gravel road that runs east along the tracks. I can personally throw just about any cell phone that's on the market from the tracks into the river and I'm no major league pitcher. Keeping my mind open, I know there was a white Lincoln at the residence that night that the family is still driving today. At 3:00 in the morning, all of the neighbors appeared to be sleeping. I'm sure at that time of night/morning someone could easily leave in a vehicle and return in a vehicle. Someone could have also drove west on that same road where it dead ends and been even closer to the river. Any vehicle could have drove down in that area, we don't even have to consider it being a white Lincoln. This is the time during the night where most people are asleep and traffic is very very minimal. I'm simply implying cell phones got thrown into the river. It could have been from that particular road, or it could have taken place off of the I-435 bridge. Once again, who knows how often a cell phone pings? I can drive from Brighton and 210 highway and be on the I-435 bridge within 90 seconds. There are at least 3 easy access points to toss phones into the Missouri river. Two of these are without a doubt possible to do undetected. One near the tracks on Birmingham, the other on I-435. The only difference between the two is the fact that one situation has you driving a vehicle across a bridge, and the other has you outside of your car doing it. If nobody was awake to hear someone prying a screen off of a window, I think realistically driving away in a car would be just as easy. Pulling back in killing the engine takes away half the worry.

I also take into consideration that from 11:57pm through 3:17am, if a phone call attempt was made to Megan Wrights cell phone looking at this from an intruder standpoint, you would have to believe the cell phones had already left the residence along with Lisa in order for someone to try to make a telephone call and not worry about alerting the homeowner who was reported to be passed out in her bed with all of the lights off in the residence. So for 3 hours and 20 minutes, I am certain without a doubt if someone took Lisa at 11:57pm or just prior to, those phones would have shown some indication of travel at some point in the 3 hours and 20 minute window. If we try to go with another theory of Lisa being taken prior right around 11:57pm, did someone sit in the woods for over three hours using an internet browser? I'm sorry, but if I were only going to the grocery store to steal a pack of bubble gum, I think i'd want to get the heck out of dodge and right away. An even more serious crime of this nature? I really don't think I'd be hanging out in the neighborhood for more and a minute.

Who owns the white lincoln? I saw an SUV parked at the end of the driveway on the first day or so. Are these two cars attached to Jeremy and DB. I find it odd she doesn't have a license. I wonder if it is the result of a conviction. Did she drive regardless of not having a license? Did she drive that night? Did DB dispose of the phones or take them to someone to dispose?

I've opened up my mind to all possibilities. I think everything here is important just based off of the cell phone information.

It's very easy to get to the river. I'll always be open minded and know that there are some really great flashlights available on the market today, even the kind you can strap to your head.

In the video I took driving from the home on Lister to the river area, you can drive all the way back to the tracks. Once you get to the tracks, you can drive along a dirt/gravel road that runs east along the tracks. I can personally throw just about any cell phone that's on the market from the tracks into the river and I'm no major league pitcher. Keeping my mind open, I know there was a white Lincoln at the residence that night that the family is still driving today. At 3:00 in the morning, all of the neighbors appeared to be sleeping. I'm sure at that time of night/morning someone could easily leave in a vehicle and return in a vehicle. Someone could have also drove west on that same road where it dead ends and been even closer to the river. Any vehicle could have drove down in that area, we don't even have to consider it being a white Lincoln. This is the time during the night where most people are asleep and traffic is very very minimal. I'm simply implying cell phones got thrown into the river. It could have been from that particular road, or it could have taken place off of the I-435 bridge. Once again, who knows how often a cell phone pings? I can drive from Brighton and 210 highway and be on the I-435 bridge within 90 seconds. There are at least 3 easy access points to toss phones into the Missouri river. Two of these are without a doubt possible to do undetected. One near the tracks on Birmingham, the other on I-435. The only difference between the two is the fact that one situation has you driving a vehicle across a bridge, and the other has you outside of your car doing it. If nobody was awake to hear someone prying a screen off of a window, I think realistically driving away in a car would be just as easy. Pulling back in killing the engine takes away half the worry.

I also take into consideration that from 11:57pm through 3:17am, if a phone call attempt was made to Megan Wrights cell phone looking at this from an intruder standpoint, you would have to believe the cell phones had already left the residence along with Lisa in order for someone to try to make a telephone call and not worry about alerting the homeowner who was reported to be passed out in her bed with all of the lights off in the residence. So for 3 hours and 20 minutes, I am certain without a doubt if someone took Lisa at 11:57pm or just prior to, those phones would have shown some indication of travel at some point in the 3 hours and 20 minute window. If we try to go with another theory of Lisa being taken prior right around 11:57pm, did someone sit in the woods for over three hours using an internet browser? I'm sorry, but if I were only going to the grocery store to steal a pack of bubble gum, I think i'd want to get the heck out of dodge and right away. An even more serious crime of this nature? I really don't think I'd be hanging out in the neighborhood for more and a minute.

Indepmo, you make a good case for the disposing of the cell phones, but do you believe that Lisa could have been gotten rid of as easily?

I don't understand it either. I know aside from myself, many others have explained it as clear as could be...felt like beating my head against a brick wall ~ so I stopped :crazy:

Get what? If it's the river, I have never thought the phones were there. The pings described by JP was a deflection/distortion of facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx