Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read it like that. JI "tried" to call DB and let her know but "wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home" because the call didn't go through." Instead, it was re-routed to the message that the phones were not operable.

MOO

I am trying to get this straight. If DB's phone was restricted and Jeremy tried to call from his work phone wouldn't the call have gone through, since the restricted phone accepts incoming calls?

Do the smart phones with gps receive signals from satellite and multiple towers? No wonder my phone gets confused sometimes.:crazy:
Yep.

And there is a record of each- and you can determine which was satellite (gps) vs from cell towers (gps).

Oh boy.

She said she had been on the computer and that is probably why the computer room window was left open.

Interesting...I forgot about hat. When could it be that she had time to be on the computer that evening if she was out drinking on the front porch, then came directly inside and went to sleep? And how can she remember being on the computer if she was blacked out drunk and doesn't remember whether she checked on Lisa?

The phones weren't working and no one said they were lying about the burnt clothes. Deb said she 'hoped' it wasn't real (true). I would be hoping the same thing!

eta: regarding the pings. How many people have we seen on here asking a trillion questions about cell phone pings? Not everyone is aware that even if a cell has no service it still pings. I doubt Deb was any more aware of this than some of us were. No doubt when she shared what they showed her, others who weren't aware either, convinced her they had to be lying because it had no service, so in their minds, couldn't ping. (does that make sense?) lol

The phones were "redlined" meaning they couldn't use them but whomever took them did not know that; so several attempts made to use them. I think if they had the phones and the service was restored they could retrieve any voice mail messages but if they found the phones at least they'd know the path. People who steal phones never keep them long. They most likely went into a waste bin in another area.
My thoughts.

Interesting...I forgot about hat. When could it be that she had time to be on the computer that evening if she was out drinking on the front porch, then came directly inside and went to sleep? And how can she remember being on the computer if she was blacked out drunk and doesn't remember whether she checked on Lisa?

There are differing opinions on that. I personally believe that she had said in an interview, that she left the window open earlier in the day when she was on the computer.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justi...ssing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163972
**you may have to chose the video, for some reason Kim K's 'divorce' shows up originally.

Some believe she said she went on the computer after she came in at 10:30. I just haven't seen anything to support that yet.

Yes, Jersey has been loosely connected to that house. But connected. It is rumored that he squatted there occasionally.

Here are the facts as I know them. The police looked into Jersey immediately after baby Lisa was reported missing. He was in police custody four weeks ago. Police interview him. They quickly "move on."

Media becomes aware and looks into Megan Wright and Jersey. All this stuff that Picerno and Tacopina are discussing now wasn't information suddenly available to police now. It was information KCPD/FBI had a month-plus ago and re Jersey have "moved on."

I don't think Megan Wright has been interviewed again recently by KCPD. The interviews with FBI etc were a month plus ago.

And Bill Stanton told a reporter this week that he has NOT talked with Megan Wright or interviewed her. He did not explain why he has not done so. He did not explain how her phone could have been connected to Debbie Bradley's. CNN has met with Megan Wright repeatedly.

Here are the facts as I know them. The police looked into Jersey immediately after baby Lisa was reported missing. He was in police custody four weeks ago. Police interview him. They quickly "move on."

Media becomes aware and looks into Megan Wright and Jersey. All this stuff that Picerno and Tacopina are discussing now wasn't information suddenly available to police now. It was information KCPD/FBI had a month-plus ago and re Jersey have "moved on."

I don't think Megan Wright has been interviewed again recently by KCPD. The interviews with FBI etc were a month plus ago.

And Bill Stanton told a reporter this week that he has NOT talked with Megan Wright or interviewed her. He did not explain why he has not done so. He did not explain how her phone could have been connected to Debbie Bradley's. CNN has met with Megan Wright repeatedly.
Yep. I love it when the media found out about stuff practically a full month after LE had already been there done that. (then we have the *cough*investigator*cough* that is even more behind than the media!)

I am not trying to imply that Jersey is connected in any way here. I am undecided on that. I was just answering the question that was he connected to that house. There could be many unknowns also connected to that house. There could also be other people connected to Megan's phone besides her and/or Jersey that we are not aware of.

The phones were "redlined" meaning they couldn't use them but whomever took them did not know that; so several attempts made to use them. I think if they had the phones and the service was restored they could retrieve any voice mail messages but if they found the phones at least they'd know the path. People who steal phones never keep them long. They most likely went into a waste bin in another area.
My thoughts.

If they were redlined sometime that afternoon or evening, DB may not have realized she couldn't use them either ,and tried several times.

I agree, I stated elsewhere that it is very odd we are only getting info for DB's phone which was 'broken and cut out'...why didn't they attempt to use one of the others then? Did they just throw the other two in the garbage bin fire? and happen to keep the broken phone? Or did they try the others???

Are you referring to LE ,DB and JI or someone unknown?

What makes the most sense to me is,DB is lying about the phones.

Yep. I love it when the media found out about stuff practically a full month after LE had already been there done that. (then we have the *cough*investigator*cough* that is even more behind than the media!)

I am not trying to imply that Jersey is connected in any way here. I am undecided on that. I was just answering the question that was he connected to that house. There could be many unknowns also connected to that house. There could also be other people connected to Megan's phone besides her and/or Jersey that we are not aware of.

Sorry. I did not mean to imply that you were. I appreciate how thoughtful your posts have been and I try and read everyone of yours. I was just using your post to try and answer some questions I see coming up here. I am not sure it's widely known on WS that KCPD/FBI had this information a month (plus) ago, not just this week.

I think it was like two weeks ago that CNN began concentrating on Megan Wright. I have never seen (but may have missed it since I was on vacation for a week in October) how Megan Wright came to CNN's attention. And my apologies if another media outlet began reporting on Megan Wright before CNN.

And I totally agree re the house and the phone. Have a great night!

You have MW/jersey/Dane et al in the mix now; these are not people who are 9-5ers.

You've got, from MW's mouth, 8 people in a house using her phone. You've got a convicted arsonist who was also tampering with a witness [see his NJ record], who is comfortable crawling into boarded up houses to crash, who knows what is up with Dane yet, he's missing too.

These are people who will sell a GPS, remember that jersey has a vehicle tampering count and JI/DB had things stolen from their car in the driveway, was the GPS stolen?

No one can ascribe middle class concepts to this circus.

Who would sneak into a house? Someone who would enter into an abandoned house to live.

Who would steal three phones? Someone who is in a house with 8 people
and 1 phone.

They don't call them INSANE Clown Posse for nothing. Juggalos/Juggalettes are
not all church going, voter registration card carrying, Cadillac driving people.
Stolen cell phones buy you a rock/joint/blunt.

For more sophisticated criminals, pressing 86 can get one into vm and the hacking, spoofing opportunities abound. Also, cellphones often contain credit card, bank account, passwords, SSNs, etc. This is valuable ID theft info.

We know from MW interviews that a transient named Dane allegedly had her cp. He obviously did not have a functioning phone. The call from the Bradwin phone came to her phone at 11:57 pm. That was the only call from Bradwin phone to MW phone. MW in interview and in self reports states that her phone was returned about midnight and the call Hx had been deleted.
Dane left that night, per MW, and has not been seen since.

Per witnesses we know that Jersey was caretaking a house near the Bradwin's within a 1/3 mile radius. We know that the sprinkler at that house was on from 1:30 to about 11:30 pm when the sprinkler was seen to be off. Similarly, per witnesses, we know that lights were off at Bradwin's at the latest at 11:30 pm. A witness saw a man with a baby nearby at 12:15 am.

This is circumstantial evidence of opportunity. Did Dane on behalf of another party get Jersey, a usual guy in neighborhood, to act as a lookout for another criminal known to Dane? The call to MW's phone that it appears Dane
answered and deleted (along with the entire Hx) was made 30 minutes into
that 45 minute window between when the neighbor noticed the lights were out and the neighbor witnessed a man carrying a baby down the street.

The rumor that DB had MW's number on her hand has been debunked. That leaves Jersey as the only logical caller based on what is known to us. I think whoever he was a lookout for grabbed the baby. Jersey called MW's number to report he had phones from a house where the guy had taken a baby. Dane must have panicked as the phone he'd been using was now connected to a phone connected to a kidnapping. Dane meets Jersey to try to delete info from the phone from which the call was made. Unsuccessful, the phones are
dumped into the river.
Dane disappears. jmo

For more sophisticated criminals, pressing 86 can get one into vm and the hacking, spoofing opportunities abound. Also, cellphones often contain credit card, bank account, passwords, SSNs, etc. This is valuable ID theft info.

We know from MW interviews that a transient named Dane allegedly had her cp. He obviously did not have a functioning phone. The call from the Bradwin phone came to her phone at 11:57 pm. That was the only call from Bradwin phone to MW phone. MW in interview and in self reports states that her phone was returned about midnight and the call Hx had been deleted.
Dane left that night, per MW, and has not been seen since.

Per witnesses we know that Jersey was caretaking a house near the Bradwin's within a 1/3 mile radius. We know that the sprinkler at that house was on from 1:30 to about 11:30 pm when the sprinkler was seen to be off. Similarly, per witnesses, we know that lights were off at Bradwin's at the latest at 11:30 pm. A witness saw a man with a baby nearby at 12:15 am.

This is circumstantial evidence of opportunity. Did Dane on behalf of another party get Jersey, a usual guy in neighborhood, to act as a lookout for another criminal known to Dane? The call to MW's phone that it appears Dane
answered and deleted (along with the entire Hx) was made 30 minutes into
that 45 minute window between when the neighbor noticed the lights were out and the neighbor witnessed a man carrying a baby down the street.

The rumor that DB had MW's number on her hand has been debunked. That leaves Jersey as the only logical caller based on what is known to us. I think whoever he was a lookout for grabbed the baby. Jersey called MW's number to report he had phones from a house where the guy had taken a baby. Dane must have panicked as the phone he'd been using was now connected to a phone connected to a kidnapping. Dane meets Jersey to try to delete info from the phone from which the call was made. Unsuccessful, the phones are
dumped into the river.
Dane disappears. jmo

But didn't MW claim that Dane answered a call from LE who was trying to trace the number the next morning? Does anyone else remember this? And wouldn't Dane have dumped MW's phone into the river, too?

Still catching up.. So please scroll on past And just disregard if this is a duplicate opinion that's already been thoroughly discussed..

In reading the wording of this latest info of the cell phone use timeline I
Find it to be easily read that whomever had possession of the cell phone in question it certainly appears IMO(again due to the specific wording) that whomever it was attempted to connect to the voicemail(2times) was quite likely not the owner/user of the cell phone.. With using the very specific wording "at 3:17am attempted to connect to voicemail" rather than just simply stating "at 3:17am connected to voicemail".. This specific wording makes a huge difference IMO and is very much implying that it was an"attempt" rather than an actual "connection".. Huge IMO due to the fact that this would be expected if it were someone other than the owner of the phone being the person
At 3:17am "attempting" to connect with voicemail and would IMO very likely NOT HAVE THE OWNERS PASSCODE TO ACTUALLY MAKE THAT CONNECTION TO THE VOICEMAIL.. Hope that makes sense..

As I said if already has been thoroughly discussed please just disregard and keep on scrolling past.. I'll be caught up shortly;)

There are differing opinions on that. I personally believe that she had said in an interview, that she left the window open earlier in the day when she was on the computer.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justi...ssing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163972
**you may have to chose the video, for some reason Kim K's 'divorce' shows up originally.

Some believe she said she went on the computer after she came in at 10:30. I just haven't seen anything to support that yet.

That's what I recall too. Wen she came in she stopped and asked the boys if they wanted to sleep with her and they did lay down with her but the older boy got up during the night and went and got on the top bunk in his bedroom. I do not recall reading anywhere she was on the computer that night.

Still catching up.. So please scroll on past And just disregard if this is a duplicate opinion that's already been thoroughly discussed..

In reading the wording of this latest info of the cell phone use timeline I
Find it to be easily read that whomever had possession of the cell phone in question it certainly appears IMO(again due to the specific wording) that whomever it was attempted to connect to the voicemail(2times) was quite likely not the owner/user of the cell phone.. With using the very specific wording "at 3:17am attempted to connect to voicemail" rather than just simply stating "at 3:17am connected to voicemail".. This spacific wording makes a huge difference IMO and is very much implying that it was an"attempt" rather than an actual "connection".. Huge IMO due to the fact that this would be expected if it were someone other than the owner of the phone being the person
At 3:17am "attempting" to connect with voicemail and would IMO very likely NOT HAVE THE OWNERS PASSCODE TO ACTUALLY MAKE THAT CONNECTION GO THE VOICEMAIL.. Hope that makes sense..

As I said if already has been thoroughly discussed please just disregard and keep on scrolling past.. I'll be caught up shortly;)

Normally that would be correct, however there is also the issue of the phones being restricted at the time. So it is possible that the owner ATTEMPTED to retrieve VM, but could not because of the late payment being due.

Also, I am not sure why someone who has stolen a phone would want to retrieve the previous owners voice mail?

But didn't MW claim that Dane answered a call from LE who was trying to trace the number the next morning? Does anyone else remember this? And wouldn't Dane have dumped MW's phone into the river, too?

MW said she got her phone back about midnight. The hx had been deleted. She identified Dane as the user of the phone from sometime after 1pm October 3 to midnight. She claims that Dane left the morning of October 4. MW was at the Waffle House from 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15