Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the baby and the phones are likely together, and much closer than is even imaginable. Are those really "woods" behind their house?

I agree, the baby could be very close to the home. Did they live there long? Many times a parent will put the child's body close to home, like in the Caylee Anthony case, or some place that has meaning to them, like near a grave site, church, some place they feel is more respectful.

Did they use dogs to search the area? It's a manageable area where you can search the woods extensively.

I agree, the baby could be very close to the home. Did they live there long? Many times a parent will put the child's body close to home, like in the Caylee Anthony case, or some place that has meaning to them, like near a grave site, church, some place they feel is more respectful.

BBM: Jeremy Irwin has owned the home on N. Lister for about 10 years. I am looking for a MSM source for this, but it has been confirmed by local WS posters as well.

Link added: not MSM, but shows that the last sale date on the property was November, 2001.

http://www.homes.com/Home-Prices/ID-600023053253/3620-N-LISTER-AVE/[/URL]

Did they use dogs to search the area? It's a manageable area where you can search the woods extensively.
The area was searched by dogs at least 3 different times, maybe more. At east two of the days I observed 2 different sets of dogs searching one a while after the other.

They have also brought in the metal detectors on multiple occasions.

Another thought. If the phones constantly ping and LE has a map of those pings based on a certain timeframe, then obviously at some point the pings stopped. If the phones never left the 1/3rd area based on the pings, this also means the vm attempts after 3am also were in the 1/3rd area.

So lets say the ping map shows the last ping from the phone was the vm attempts (or around the same time). LE now goes to that location and cannot locate the phones. As a matter of fact, the 1/3rd area isn't very large to begin with. If DB was the one who was accessing the vm at that time, how did she do that, dispose the phones far enough as well as make sure they would stop pinging, then get back to the house and in bed, sleeping 15 mins later when JI got home?

Just a thought...

Yep, the timing is off for sure. OTOH, a case could be made that an intruder stole the phone and even made an immediate call, BUT not that he’s still hanging around the neighborhood 3+ hours later. Neither makes sense.

The fact of the matter is that area has been searched multiple times (they've obviously knew about the area before disclosing that info to the attorneys) and neither the phones or the baby has been found. This isn't a Casey Anthony scenario where they are under water and right under their noses. If it was DB that threw the phones and BL in the river, she has to do that then run back into to the house in woods, with whatever dirt is going on her shoes and shirt, get in bed and pretend to be asleep in 15 mins time.
We don't know that for sure. Who would have thought Caylee was right down the street, where it was "searched" many times. We won't know where Lisa is, until they find her. We won't know where the cell phones are, have been, until they are recovered.

We don't know that for sure. Who would have thought Caylee was right down the street, where it was "searched" many times. We won't know where Lisa is, until they find her. We won't know where the cell phones are, have been, until they are recovered.

Read InDaMiddle a few posts up, he lives in that area. They combed that 1/3rd area tooth and nail with dogs and metal detectors. Could both still be there? Sure, but again I go back to time. If her hands last touched that phone at 3:27am, she literally has 15 minutes to dispose those phones in a place where LE has not looked and get back in the house, in bed when JI walks in the door.

It's also a different scenario with FCA, Caylee was in that spot for 31 days before anyone searched that area, BL (and the phones) would of been there for mere hours. And nothing was under water.

I have read that women tend to put babies in water and men tend to bury them. It also takes time to dig a hole, and you have to be able to do it (winter the ground is frozen in some parts of the county). Time is another factor in disposing of a body. One poster pointed out that the river is very close to the home. I don't know where it goes or how long it would take for something to show up if thrown into the river, but that is one possibility.

I am not so sure anyomore. Per the link they can now turn a mic on through your cellphone, even if it is powered off. They (LE) may be able to turn the phone on and off.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/researchcenter/fbi-taps-cell-phone-mic-as-eavesdropping-tool.asp

I have heard this info as well. I have also heard that "they" can listen in on conversation you are have at the table in a restaurant with a friend and listen in. I have heard of people that take out the batteries in phones that "don't want to be disturbed". just sayin!

The area Caylee was found in had never really been searched. It had only been glanced at at the most.

From what I have read, pings are not exact. They are a triangulation off of cell towers. The estimate is 1/3 of a mile. Tons of cases where they have cell phone pings, yet they can't find missing loved ones. GPS is almost exact. Those phones could be within a 1/3 of a mile from the home, or someone could have accessed their voicemail from the home, with the phones, then the phones went bye bye?

There could be a million (exaggeration) different reasons, or scenarios. Wish they could find these darn phones! It's my firm belief, the phones are not as significant as DB/JI and their camp is leading us to believe. I have thought it was very odd since the first night, they made such a big deal out of the phones. :waitasec:

Wishing they would put as much information out there about Lisa as they are the cell phones. :furious:

I kind of thought LE found them important too based on the searches and the metal detectors etc. But I guess it could have been something else they were looking for. I don't know this case is wearing me out and yesterday day really took a chunk out of my heart. Everyone's I am sure.

O/T there are little white fluffy things falling out of my piece of the sky!

Read InDaMiddle a few posts up, he lives in that area. They combed that 1/3rd area tooth and nail with dogs and metal detectors. Could both still be there? Sure, but again I go back to time. If her hands last touched that phone at 3:27am, she literally has 15 minutes to dispose those phones in a place where LE has not looked and get back in the house, in bed when JI walks in the door.

It's also a different scenario with FCA, Caylee was in that spot for 31 days before anyone searched that area, BL (and the phones) would of been there for mere hours. And nothing was under water.

Help me out here, cause I am confused. If you steal someone else's phone, can you check voicemail? Don't you have to have a pin or something? Also if someone other than DB had the phones, but she disposed of the baby earlier on in the evening, then she could have had plenty of time, no? I am not saying that is what happened but I am trying to not lump the phones and the baby missing to one person, just because there are so many players here.

I'm not sure of procedure in a case like this, but isn't it possible that she still had the phones with her, just took the batteries out, for the first day or so? The were called "cooperative" for the first couple of days, I don't suppose they were searched, nor was the home searched.

Help me out here, cause I am confused. If you steal someone else's phone, can you check voicemail? Don't you have to have a pin or something? Also if someone other than DB had the phones, but she disposed of the baby earlier on in the evening, then she could have had plenty of time, no? I am not saying that is what happened but I am trying to not lump the phones and the baby missing to one person, just because there are so many players here.

On my iPhone, you have to have a password to get into the phone itself, but once you do you don't need a password to listen to my messages. I guess it might be a good idea to put one on there, but I guess I just rely on the PW to activate the phone. Of course, I could also just choose to put no PW at all on the phone, in which case all my info would be open to anyone! BUT I don't believe it has been determined whether the attempts to access the voice mail were successful or not.

O/T: We just had a tornado warning and a severe thunderstorm here and are experiencing above normal temps in the 70s! Weather is weird.

The area Caylee was found in had never really been searched. It had only been glanced at at the most.
Yes, but we found that out later, after they recovered little Caylee. A LE officer got fired because he failed to search the area, when he was called out to the scene. Tim Miller had been right there searching but it was flooded. I'm sure, at that time, everyone thought they had searched that area very well.

I'm not saying Lisa is close to home, but we won't know that until they find her and bring her home.

Stay safe Minette! Thanks for the response. I just don't see DB running around in the dark, trying to get rid of the baby's body and cell phones. But she could have had help if there was an accident and she couldn't bring herself to take care of burying a baby. She may have had the phones up till 3:27 but it was brought to her attention to get rid of them, or someone did it for her. IDK This case is really weird. Very few kids are taken out of the home, unless, they know the home is safe to go into and they won't get caught.

I kind of thought LE found them important too based on the searches and the metal detectors etc. But I guess it could have been something else they were looking for. I don't know this case is wearing me out and yesterday day really took a chunk out of my heart. Everyone's I am sure.

O/T there are little white fluffy things falling out of my piece of the sky!
I'm sure LE wants those phones as much as DB/JI do not want those phones found. JMO! It's obvious, from the Irwin/Bradley camp, these missing phones are part of their SODDI theory, defense. Those phones are mentioned by them, more than Baby Lisa. :furious:

No I am talking about pings. If I understand it right phones are always pinging unless they don't have battery or a battery charge. Like you can still have an alarm that wakes you up even if your phone is off.

http://www.sophisticatededge.com/how-to-ping-a-cell-phone.html
"Pinging is done automatically, especially whenever a cell phone is turned on. It is the pinging technology that enables cell phones to work, and this makes it legal."

bbm...where in the linked article is the bolded info? I don't see it.

edit: i've looked a bit and haven't found an article that says cell phones ping when they are powered off. I'm going with the theory that cell phones must be powered on to ping.

It has never been stated that the voice mail was actually accessed. It has been described as "attempted". You don't need anybody's pin to 'attempt' access. Some voicemails also do not even need a pin to access. None of the phones in my house need a pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalayc