Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE got the number called from Verizon at 8:00 and called it at 8:30,though.If it was an emergency,I'm assuming it could be done that early.Or actually,if they have 24/7 employees,like Comcast,they could have went thru supervisors and got it at anytime.

Someone posted the Verizon customer service hours up-thread a few pages. I think I remember seeing emergency hours on it. Don't quote me though... I know I read it earlier today. I'm assuming it was on this thread.:twocents:

taken from link above... 2 attempts were to voicemail - not email

New Phone Timeline
11:57 pm Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone
3:17 am Attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
3:22 am Second attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:30 am Police call Megan Wright’s phone. (edit by me: this call was not made from one of the 3 stolen phones)

Color by me.... :lol: Good thing you added that. Can you imagine the confusion that would have brought on?! :lol:

Our home was robbed last year. LE took a report but wouldn't do much about it other than taking fingerprints, and we had to make them do it. It was obvious it wasn't on their list of priorities. Basically, telling us to turn it into our insurance. :maddening:

The first thing we did and continued to do is search on Craigslist, Ebay etc.. for our stolen items. Maybe DB was doing this from her computer at home (history log)? Maybe she was the one who called MW's phone or wrote the number down to call in the future.

Getting the phone # in that amount of time, doesn't surprise me. LE/FBI has a ton of resources at their disposal. A kidnapping of a 10 month old is high priority!

Just my opinion and a random theory. :crazy:

I had posted that theory earlier but it was discredited b/c apparently the ad wasn't placed on CL until 4 days after Lisa went missing. Although, since I like that theory, I'm willing to bet the GPS wasn't the only thing stolen and perhaps DB had seen something else that was stolen from them listed on CL by MW.

If you watch the grocery store video you can see DB hand her brother something while they are in the checkout line. I have to wonder if the brother paid for the wine and DB is handing him back the change. JMO.

You're right... I remember that now.

So after 4AM LE get this information....and before calling this number tries to find how who it beongs to.... runs the number thru software and finds a Craiglist ad...and continues to monitors the phone for any more calsl or movement...then makes the call at 8:30AM using the ad from Craig'sList as the reason for calling.

Im thinking LE has the information on this phone very soon after the 911 call. I have read the Sprint has a "online portal" for LE to register thru and get information quickly so I would think its possible Verizon also has one.

JMO

I thought the 8:30 call was one from LE that supposedly Dane answered. I thought the Craigslist sting was a few days later. Not sure though...I will go do some research and see if I can find any links. JMO :twocents:

I'm not sure where the confusion about Megan having the phone back at the Waffle House is coming from. She said she got it back from Dane around between 11 pm and 11:30 pm on Oct 3rd. She never said she took it away from the group to use. She saw that he had erased the call history and was pizzed. Part of her deal living in the house was to share phone time, food stamp groceries, and cleaning in lieu of rent. When she found the phone with Dane and saw the history erased, she threw it back down and later left the house and went to a Waffle House with a friend. She did not take the phone to the Waffle House is what I have gathered from her since the start, though her friend had a phone. She still didn't have at 8:00 or 8:30 am the next day when the detective called; Dane did and he answered it. He later admitted this to her when she was trying to figure out what was going on about this call. When she was told the call came at 2:30 a.m. (which is what we were also wrongly told) she claimed that she didn't know who in the group had it or if they answered it. She wasn't upstairs and was possibly already gone towards the Waffle House. But, another roommate now says he saw Dane using the phone when Megan was gone (and we don't know if it has anything to do with Debbi or Lisa, he may not have answered the attempted call if it never went through).

I can't see where anything Megan said has been untrue regarding the phone. She's been given different times (maybe intentionally) just like we have, but her story has been consistent and lines up with this new time line as far as I can see. I believe she had no clue of the time a supposed from Debbi Bradley was made to her number, but she's putting the pieces together as more information is released, as are we.

I hope LE talks to Dane again soon and that they are able to let us know whether that 11:57 p.m. call was answered or if it failed to go through. I would also like to know if who he was talking to on the phone all night; was it someone who could receive calls but not dial out or someone else. If it's nobody remotely related to this case and Dane is alibi'd up at the house all night, the mystery of who and why Megan's number was called may not be solved for some time.

JMO...

If you watch the grocery store video you can see DB hand her brother something while they are in the checkout line. I have to wonder if the brother paid for the wine and DB is handing him back the change. JMO.

The last time I watched it, I thought I saw him hand her the money to pay, but maybe it was her handing him something. Very possible he paid.

So after 4AM LE get this information....and before calling this number tries to find how who it beongs to.... runs the number thru software and finds a Craiglist ad...and continues to monitors the phone for any more calsl or movement...then makes the call at 8:30AM using the ad from Craig'sList as the reason for calling.

Im thinking LE has the information on this phone very soon after the 911 call. I have read the Sprint has a "online portal" for LE to register thru and get information quickly so I would think its possible Verizon also has one.

JMO

They didn't actually have the Craiglist info until the 8th no?? That was when they made the call and the 'sting' I believe.

The last time I watched it, I thought I saw him hand her the money to pay, but maybe it was her handing him something. Very possible he paid.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

The grocery store starts at about .45 on this video. It looks to me like she hands him the change/receipt. JMO

I thought the 8:30 call was one from LE that supposedly Dane answered. I thought the Craigslist sting was a few days later. Not sure though...I will go do some research and see if I can find any links. JMO :twocents:

I haven't forgotten. I have been watching videos and can't find the one I'm looking for. I will keep searching though.:waitasec:

I haven't forgotten. I have been watching videos and can't find the one I'm looking for. I will keep searching though.:waitasec:

http://www.kmov.com/home/Police-search-for-missing-1-year-old-boy-from-Affton--133904913.html

Just came across this while searching. OMG, another baby disappeared from bed in the middle of night. 1 years old and only 4 hours away from Kansas City. I went to post it to the MSM thread for today. It was already posted and a forum has already been started on WS.

I can't imagine how DB/JI must feel at this point. I don't know if it is related, but very scary.

http://www.kmov.com/home/Police-search-for-missing-1-year-old-boy-from-Affton--133904913.html

Just came across this while searching. OMG, another baby disappeared from bed in the middle of night. 1 years old and only 4 hours away from Kansas City. I went to post it to the MSM thread for today. It was already posted and a forum has already been started on WS.

I can't imagine how DB/JI must feel at this point. I don't know if it is related, but very scary.

when i seen this earlier my immediate thought was to lisa cause its in MO.

such a shame about that little guy,heart breaking

I'm sorry... I just can't find that video right now and I am so shaken by the new baby, I can't look anymore tonight. I will try again tomorrow. I'm just speechless, no words.

Prayers for all the innocents.

I'm sorry... I just can't find that video right now and I am so shaken by the new baby, I can't look anymore tonight. I will try again tomorrow. I'm just speechless, no words.

Prayers for all the innocents.

im so upset about it,i just want to go hug my little ones but they're sound asleep.

just confirmed that the body they found is Tyler.hope whoever done this gets what they deserve.children are a blessing filled with love,not something to be treated like a piece of garbage :(
:rose:

O/T sorrryyy :)

Witnesses say they saw a man carrying the baby into the woods right behind Rogers Middle School in Affton. He is described as a white man in his mid 30s standing 5'9", wearing a dark hoodie, dark sweatpants and black shoes.
Ah, but we know how unreliable those eyewitness accounts can be.

Link-
Bradley & Irwin lawyer John Picerno on Megyn Kelly Fox Show. 2 videos on the page. Article highlights:

11:57pm - 50 second call to MW phone number
3:17am - attempt to get into voicemail and use internet
3:22am - attempt to get into voicemail and use internet
Pings were never more than 1/3 of the mile from Irwin residence. It does not give a time when the pings stopped.

The 2:30am phone call was a rumor.

It is also not mentioned whether this was DB's broken cell or the one she received from her grandfather on Oct. 3rd.

The kidnapper's phone activity does not make sense to me. He had already got the phones (and Lisa) by midnight. Why does he hang around the house for three and a half hours with the phones and the baby? Is he trying to get caught? How does he know LE isn't already on their way? Maybe he camped close enough to see that DB's lights were still off and presumably she hadn't woken up to find Lisa missing? But wait, he left the lights on so he couldn't tell anything from that. Then, if he's the blob at the gas station, he left the phones there near the house, because the gas station is outside the 1/3 of a mile range. He walked there at 2.15 am to get in and out of the "woods" that don't exist. Why he went there I have no idea. Apparently not to buy gas for the dumpster fire because it would have been on the surveillance tape and nothing was said about that. But then he goes back to the vicinity of the house again. Why? Did he realize he forgot the baby? He gets the baby and attempts to hack Debbie's voice mail and to update his facebook page while he's near the phones. Why does he not try to use the other two phones? How does he know they won't work any better than Debbie's? Then, after wasting three and a half hours doing who knows what he decides it's time to leave and takes the baby and walks to where MT sees him later.

The kidnapper's phone activity does not make sense to me. He had already got the phones (and Lisa) by midnight. Why does he hang around the house for three and a half hours with the phones and the baby? Is he trying to get caught? How does he know LE isn't already on their way? Maybe he camped close enough to see that DB's lights were still off and presumably she hadn't woken up to find Lisa missing? But wait, he left the lights on so he couldn't tell anything from that. Then, if he's the blob at the gas station, he left the phones there near the house, because the gas station is outside the 1/3 of a mile range. He walked there at 2.15 am to get in and out of the "woods" that don't exist. Why he went there I have no idea. Apparently not to buy gas for the dumpster fire because it would have been on the surveillance tape and nothing was said about that. But then he goes back to the vicinity of the house again. Why? Did he realize he forgot the baby? He gets the baby and attempts to hack Debbie's voice mail and to update his facebook page while he's near the phones. Why does he not try to use the other two phones? How does he know they won't work any better than Debbie's? Then, after wasting three and a half hours doing who knows what he decides it's time to leave and takes the baby and walks to where MT sees him later.

The 11:57 call really is the key to the mystery. Know the answer about that call and the other two are probably pretty clear. Also to answer your questions, who is to say that whoever had the phones didn't leave the area and then come back? Were the phones constantly pinging in the same area for 3 hours? Or is it just the pings of the calls?

The 11:57 call really is the key to the mystery. Know the answer about that call and the other two are probably pretty clear. Also to answer your questions, who is to say that whoever had the phones didn't leave the area and then come back? Were the phones constantly pinging in the same area for 3 hours? Or is it just the pings of the calls?

One of the family’s lawyers, John Picerno, sat down with Megyn Kelly on America Live. Picerno said cell phones never got from one third of a mile from the Irwin home, or what would be a distance about the same as the width of a baseball field.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...h-bradley’s-phone-the-night-lisa-disappeared/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109