Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do Verizon customers go about changing from one phone to another? I have TMobile so we just take the sim out of one and put it in the other.
You call the customer service number and tell them you need to do an ESN change. They activate your new phone by assigning the phone's ESN to your number in their system.

The only major carriers who use the sim card (GSM Network) is AT&T and TMobile. All other major carriers are CDMA networks that use an assigned ESN number. There are several ways to change phones. You can as "Whodidit" replied call customer service, or you can go online and change it out, and another way is some carriers have a special code you dial into from the new phone, you enter your phone number and it assigns you an ESN automatically to that new phone.

I have Verizon, and whenever I change phones, they just do it there at the Verizon store.

Someone posted earlier that you can charge it to your credit card and also enter a future date for that charge....so it sounds like if this is true they could get the phones back to working.

Or geez even if I didnt have the funds...I'd try telling the truth my daughter is missing... the phones are missing and you think the person that took your daughter has the phones so please please give me a 24 hours grace period.

But doing nothing is what concerns me ( if true)... but who knows maybe they did call and did just that....and we aren't given that info.

JMO

How would they call at 4am? I know att the call center isn't open at 4am they will tell you to call between they're normal business hours if your not doing something that can be done on their automative system. You can't talk to anyone though unless verizon is different......

How would they call at 4am? I know att the call center isn't open at 4am they will tell you to call between they're normal business hours if your not doing something that can be done on their automative system. You can't talk to anyone though unless verizon is different......

Verizon Wireless
Customer Service
Dial *611 from your cell phone
(800) 922-0204
Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm
Emergency Service Hours
Monday-Sunday 11pm-6am

http://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/contactus/contactusphonestate.aspx?cbostate=ny

this is the new phone time line

:rollercoaster: HERE WE GO AGAIN ............

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tails-from-police-and-attorneys#ixzz1do42Wxea

New :phone: Timeline

11:57 Call made from Deborah Bradley :phone: to Megan Wright :phone:

3:17 :phone: to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s :phone:

3:22 Second :phone: to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s :phone:

8:30 Police :phone: Megan Wright’s :phone:

:pullhair: .... :phone: .... :pullhair:

Right...... Now we have something new to discuss, I have a question.

If the call was in the AM and it was a detective calling, how did LE track MW down so fast?

I mean it was a difficult to trace pre-paid cell wasn't it. But they tracked it down 4.5 hours after the 911 call?

And what about the Craiglist GPS story?

Or was the detective calling on something unrelated to this case?

So many questions....(Hope I ain't embarrassing myself again:blushing:)

Is this call the one that Dane answered and spoke to detectives? I posted the link on the other thread about him. MW stated that she was told that he spoke to a detective either that night or the next day. So he had her phone, then she had it again and then he took it again? Too confusing....

Right...... Now we have something new to discuss, I have a question.

If the call was in the AM and it was a detective calling, how did LE track MW down so fast?

I mean it was a difficult to trace pre-paid cell wasn't it. But they tracked it down 4.5 hours after the 911 call?

And what about the Craiglist GPS story?

Or was the detective calling on something unrelated to this case?

So many questions....(Hope I ain't embarrassing myself again:blushing:)

I wonder the same thing. The Craigslist story now sounds bogus if that is true. Also how did LE have the last number called info so quickly? The phone company is not usually that quick in releasing call records!

Didn't MW say LE told her DB had the number written on her hand?

New Phone Timeline
11:57 Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone
3:17 Attempt to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
3:22 Second attempt to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
8:30 Police call Megan Wright’s phone.

Read more:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-mystery-call-timeline-gets-new-details-from-police-and-attorneys#ixzz1do0A4qeJ

I am wondering if the above in red (RBM) is a media error (shocking terminology I know). Because didn't they previously say Voice Mail not Email? I am so confused!

Didn't MW say LE told her DB had the number written on her hand?
Excellent point, SCMOM. So maybe LE wasn't just making that part up when they spoke to Megan.... Because that would explain the super fast call to that number, before a Craigslist search and before getting phone company records... since I do not think 3.5 hours is long enough for either of those to have taken place.

I wonder the same thing. The Craigslist story now sounds bogus if that is true. Also how did LE have the last number called info so quickly? The phone company is not usually that quick in releasing call records!

They presumably got DB's records, called the number, according to MW- Dane answered, didn't take it very seriously and gave a fake name to the detectives. Because the call got nowhere, they tracked the individual through craigslist. This is her personal account according to what she posted on facebook a good week ago. Some pieces of that have also been posted to video, and are available on youtube. it's the one where it was dark around her that she says Dane answered the phone for detectives.

Makes me wonder when MW got her phone back, bc she claims 11:30-12:00 in one video, but then says she was at the waffle house upset about her phone in another. If she had already got her phone back, it would be odd for Dane to have answered IMO...

I won't even try to make sense of any of these calls.

:eek:kay:

:rollercoaster: HERE WE GO AGAIN ............

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...tails-from-police-and-attorneys#ixzz1do42Wxea

New :phone: Timeline

11:57 Call made from Deborah Bradley :phone: to Megan Wright :phone:

3:17 :phone: to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s :phone:

3:22 Second :phone: to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s :phone:

8:30 Police :phone: Megan Wright’s :phone:

:pullhair: .... :phone: .... :pullhair:

Deborah had a computer, why would she try to access the internet on the phone, especially as slow as most phones are at accessing the Internet. Was she trying to look at history cache on one of the phones?

Like everyone else, I'd like to know how LE had MW's phone number four hours after Lisa was reported missing. Even looking on Craigslist, they had to have the number - OR - someone was trying to sell their GPS and they stopped by the house that night? Was Jeremy's GPS stolen?

I am wondering if the above in red (RBM) is a media error (shocking terminology I know). Because didn't they previously say Voice Mail not Email? I am so confused!

I wonder too. Because if that's accurate, it begs the question "who's email?".

ETA- I just have a plain jane phone, but on my daughter's phone I believe there is a e-mail icon. Was somebody just attempting to push those buttons? Maybe somebody with a smart phone can clear that up.

You're right, Picerno said voicemail.

They presumably got DB's records, called the number, according to MW- Dane answered, didn't take it very seriously and gave a fake name to the detectives. Because the call got nowhere, they tracked the individual through craigslist. This is her personal account according to what she posted on facebook a good week ago. Some pieces of that have also been posted to video, and are available on youtube. it's the one where it was dark around her that she says Dane answered the phone for detectives.

Makes me wonder when MW got her phone back, bc she claims 11:30-12:00 in one video, but then says she was at the waffle house upset about her phone in another. If she had already got her phone back, it would be odd for Dane to have answered IMO...
Right I know the story, I am just wondering how within 3.5 hours of the police arriving and talking to the parents. that they managed to track MW through Craigslist and get phone records from the phone company. The FBI was not involved in that small time frame. I just have a hard time belieiving that local LE tracked her thru Craigslist and got and reviewed phone records within 3.5 hours. I have a much easier time believing that DB had the number written on her hand (MW said LE told her this in her first interview). The second scenario just makes more sense to me. But then again all 3 things were said by MW and I am not sure of her credibilty.

Deborah had a computer, why would she try to access the internet on the phone, especially as slow as most phones are at accessing the Internet. Was she trying to look at history cache on one of the phones?

Like everyone else, I'd like to know how LE had MW's phone number four hours after Lisa was reported missing. Even looking on Craigslist, they had to have the number - OR - someone was trying to sell their GPS and they stopped by the house that night? Was Jeremy's GPS stolen?

I wonder if LE got in touch w/ phone company immediately and got the latest call history just to get started on the investigation. Maybe just the last two days or something. I know, I can see our family's call history online everyday if I choose. I have tmobile though. :twocents:

I wonder if LE got in touch w/ phone company immediately and got the latest call history just to get started on the investigation. Maybe just the last two days or something. I know, I can see our family's call history online everyday if I choose. I have tmobile though. :twocents:
Of course, you are probably right...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member