Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deborah had a computer, why would she try to access the internet on the phone, especially as slow as most phones are at accessing the Internet. Was she trying to look at history cache on one of the phones?

Like everyone else, I'd like to know how LE had MW's phone number four hours after Lisa was reported missing. Even looking on Craigslist, they had to have the number - OR - someone was trying to sell their GPS and they stopped by the house that night? Was Jeremy's GPS stolen?

I'm pretty sure with a missing person you can get phone records within minutes. At least like last 24 hours and ping history. There have been lots of stories of parents looking for their child and getting records right away at least where i live.

eta- presumably if JI adn DB gave permission, they could get them right then via customer service without a court order too... even quicker. And in the beginning they gave permission for everything they were asked for, including many many home searches- it stands to reason they would consent to phone records too.

Deborah had a computer, why would she try to access the internet on the phone, especially as slow as most phones are at accessing the Internet. Was she trying to look at history cache on one of the phones?

Like everyone else, I'd like to know how LE had MW's phone number four hours after Lisa was reported missing. Even looking on Craigslist, they had to have the number - OR - someone was trying to sell their GPS and they stopped by the house that night? Was Jeremy's GPS stolen?

BBM: Could it be that when LE got to the home, LE asked if they could access DB and JI's Cell Phone Account -- because DB and JI said the phones were MISSING ? And then LE would be able to see if there was any ACTIVITY on the phones ?

Numbers can be accessed very quickly now from your mobile phone account -- I know mine can ...

MOO ...

Right I know the story, I am just wondering how within 3.5 hours of the police arriving and talking to the parents. that they managed to track MW through Craigslist and get phone records from the phone company. The FBI was not involved in that small time frame. I just have a hard time belieiving that local LE tracked her thru Craigslist and got and reviewed phone records within 3.5 hours. I have a much easier time believing that DB had the number written on her hand (MW said LE told her this in her first interview). The second scenario just makes more sense to me. But then again all 3 things were said by MW and I am not sure of her credibilty.

I don't understand I guess. I don't know that they tracked her through craigslist that fast, or that this new information demands that they did. 8:30 AM is just when they had the phone records in hand from DB's phone and called the last known dialed number. Since their child was missing, they probably were able to get DB's phone records real quick. I imagine it took them a day or two to set up the GPS/craigslist thing, I personally am not seeing where this information makes that unlikely, but I'm also exhausted from lack of sleep so I could be missing it.

If they didn't have the money to pay the bill in the first place, were would they get the money at 4:00 am to get them turned back on quickly?

Where did they get the money for the box of wine? I know it's cheaper than cell phones, but I just don't get it.

Maybe LE called MW's phone 28 hrs later. The next day? is when Dane supposedly answered, I think????

Oh,so MW wasn't lieing about the 8:00 or 8:30 call,now I'm wondering if the number was written on DB's hand.How did they get that number so quickly? And who's going to kidnap a baby by 11:57,make a call and hang around 1/3 mile from the house to make a 3:17 a.m. and 3:22 a.m. phonecall to voicemail and internet?I still believe MW was being set up to take this fall,whoever called her number.

Where did they get the money for the box of wine? I know it's cheaper than cell phones, but I just don't get it.

Maybe she used the phone money to buy the wine. The phones were on restriction for a reason. I would guess because the bill wasn't paid. If they did have the funds or a credit card to use to pay the phone bill, then why didn't they? They just forgot to pay it? I really don't know.

I wonder if LE got the number called from Verizon at 8:00 and called it at 8:30,though.If it was an emergency,I'm assuming it could be done that early.Or actually,if they have 24/7 employees,like Comcast,they could have went thru supervisors and got it at anytime.

New Phone Timeline
11:57 Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone
3:17 Attempt to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
3:22 Second attempt to check e-mail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
8:30 Police call Megan Wright’s phone.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1do0A4qeJ

this is the new phone time line

taken from link above... 2 attempts were to voicemail - not email

New Phone Timeline
11:57 pm Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone
3:17 am Attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
3:22 am Second attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8:30 am Police call Megan Wright’s phone. (edit by me: this call was not made from one of the 3 stolen phones)

Oh,so MW wasn't lieing about the 8:00 or 8:30 call,now I'm wondering if the number was written on DB's hand.How did they get that number so quickly? And who's going to kidnap a baby by 11:57,make a call and hang around 1/3 mile from the house to make a 3:17 a.m. and 3:22 a.m. phonecall to voicemail and internet?I still believe MW was being set up to take this fall,whoever called her number.

Call you carrier right now, tell them that your child is missing and that you need all calls and pings on the last 10 hours. You'll have that information in 5-10 minutes.

ok, don't really... but when a person is missing it doesn't take long at all to get phone records. To me it's not surprising at all that they had DB's phone records at 8:30. That's 4 hours, plenty of time IMO.

Call you carrier right now, tell them that your child is missing and that you need all calls and pings on the last 10 hours. You'll have that information in 5-10 minutes.

ok, don't really... but when a person is missing it doesn't take long at all to get phone records. To me it's not surprising at all that they had DB's phone records at 8:30. That's 4 hours, plenty of time IMO.

bbm...are you saying service providers have ping information for all customers cell phones readily on hand? if so, I didn't know this.

taken from link above... 2 attempts were to voicemail - not email

New Phone Timeline
11:57 pm Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone
3:17 am Attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
3:22 am Second attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone
8:30 am Police call Megan Wright’s phone. (edit by me: this call was not made from one of the 3 stolen phones)

Earlier the same link said, email. I went and read it after it was posted. The site must have realized (or more likely someone pointed it out) their error and corrected it. At least that clears up one element of the new timeline.

I wonder if LE got the number called from Verizon at 8:00 and called it at 8:30,though.If it was an emergency,I'm assuming it could be done that early.Or actually,if they have 24/7 employees,like Comcast,they could have went thru supervisors and got it at anytime.
I can get my basic phone records 24/7 online.

Our home was robbed last year. LE took a report but wouldn't do much about it other than taking fingerprints, and we had to make them do it. It was obvious it wasn't on their list of priorities. Basically, telling us to turn it into our insurance. :maddening:

The first thing we did and continued to do is search on Craigslist, Ebay etc.. for our stolen items. Maybe DB was doing this from her computer at home (history log)? Maybe she was the one who called MW's phone or wrote the number down to call in the future.

Getting the phone # in that amount of time, doesn't surprise me. LE/FBI has a ton of resources at their disposal. A kidnapping of a 10 month old is high priority!

Just my opinion and a random theory. :crazy:

bbm...are you saying service providers have ping information for all customers cell phones readily on hand? if so, I didn't know this.
The company my daughter works for (not Verizon) does not have ping data readily on hand, it must be propogated from the towers, not sure how that works. Also they do not have phone records available online. When I requested mine for a crime (a phone stalker) it took two weeks to get them. The records I recieved did not have ping data only inbound completed calls either to me or my VM and outbound completed calls from me either to a person or to their voicemail. It did not show for instance a missed call that I believe was from the phone stalker, but that missed call did show on my phone call logs saved on my phone. LE could not use my copy of the phone records for the case. And per a company rep, LE can only get them from this particular company with a subponea and it took LE 8 days to get mine after the subponea was issued. I am not familiar with Verizon, so not sure if their records are available online. My mother-in-law has ATT and she can view hers online at anytime (but with no ping data). My daughters company is really strict about phone records and how they are released. Of course my case was not a missing baby. So not sure how it works in that instance.

Also how do we know DB/JI had Verizon? Was this in one of the MSM articles?

If you watch the grocery store video you can see DB hand her brother something while they are in the checkout line. I have to wonder if the brother paid for the wine and DB is handing him back the change. JMO.

Right I know the story, I am just wondering how within 3.5 hours of the police arriving and talking to the parents. that they managed to track MW through Craigslist and get phone records from the phone company. The FBI was not involved in that small time frame. I just have a hard time belieiving that local LE tracked her thru Craigslist and got and reviewed phone records within 3.5 hours. I have a much easier time believing that DB had the number written on her hand (MW said LE told her this in her first interview). The second scenario just makes more sense to me. But then again all 3 things were said by MW and I am not sure of her credibilty.

So after 4AM LE get this information....and before calling this number tries to find how who it beongs to.... runs the number thru software and finds a Craiglist ad...and continues to monitors the phone for any more calsl or movement...then makes the call at 8:30AM using the ad from Craig'sList as the reason for calling.

Im thinking LE has the information on this phone very soon after the 911 call. I have read the Sprint has a "online portal" for LE to register thru and get information quickly so I would think its possible Verizon also has one.

JMO

Again I sitting here thinking who steals a baby about midnight and about 4 hours later they are still within 1000-1500 feet distance from the home using DB's cell phone.

The perp didnt know what time LE was notified unless they were in the home or watching nearby.....that 3:22AM attempt to voicemail could have landed the cops right in their laps....

Again I sitting here thinking who steals a baby about midnight and about 4 hours later they are still within 1000-1500 feet distance from the home using DB's cell phone.

The perp didnt know what time LE was notified unless they were in the home or watching nearby.....that 3:22AM attempt to voicemail could have landed the cops right in their laps....

But possibly they thought they had until at least 7ish. Maybe they thought JI was literally working an over night shift? I don't get any of it anymore. My mind is a jumble of confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop