Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree, it seems quite likely that drugs were being used. But I believe they are maintaining that it is NOT a drug house. I don't understand how parents could allow someone they don't know or who they are now saying is a bad man come into their house. If they truly think that Dane is such a bad guy, why'd they let him stay there? If they think that Dane is involved in the disappearance of Lisa, why come out in the media and publicly point the finger at him, especially when you have young children?

In my younger days... I saw places that I'm sure people living there would claim wasn't a drug house, but I would have just by witnessing things that went on. I agree w/ why BBM. This is one reason I think the guy in video wanted to remain annoynomous. I just don't think that media outlet did a good job of keeping him annoynomous. I'm sure anyone who knows this guy will be able to figure out who he is as they showed the back of his head. You can even make out a little of his facial features from the side. Crazy!!

I am interested in Dane because we haven't heard his side of the story and what he was doing with the phone. LE interviewed him and would have been keenly interested in who was being called the night/morning that Lisa disappeared, so I think they have heard his story and they do know what he was doing with the phone. Once Megan told LE that he had the phone for the majority of the night (and it was confirmed by another housemate) and that Dane had erased her call logs (could be because he wasn't supposed to be burning up all of her minutes and snagging the phone), I would expect that LE pulled Megan's cell phone records, with her consent. There is no indication that Megan has resisted cooperating with LE in any way and they likely could have gotten a subpoena for the records if needed anyway, imo. Thus, imo, LE knows the call and text activity from Megan's phone for the time frame in question.

So, LE may well know that Dane was at the shared house all night on the phone with xyz. We do not know that the call from one of Debbi's phone went through. It's been said that it was 50 seconds long, it's been said that it was an "attempted" call - it remains unknown to us, imo. We also have a roomate who doesn't appear to be Dane's biggest fan putting him at the shared house, with Megan there downstairs that night as well. Then, Megan goes to the Waffle House and shopping, both of which likelly have surveillance video and certainly have servers who could verify that she was there (as well as receipts and possibly her coupons) and Dane starts using her phone again, according to the housemate witness. We don't know the credibility of this housemate witness, nor the one who said that Megan and Jersey were doing drugs and fought all the time. Could be lots of drama and personal agendas at play there; possibly none of which related to our sweet Lisa. LE knows much more than we do, imo.

I am open to Jersey, Megan or Dane being the intended recipient of the attempted call, but I think LE has them alibi'd or other evidence to which we are not privy that puts them lower on the radar for now. Of course, it's possible that they are very high on the radar and we just don't know that. It's only my personal opinion that they're not of major interest at this time.

We know that Debbi, Samantha and possibly Shane had access to Debbi's phone that night. They were at the house at some point prior in the evening. I still think there were possibly more people at the house that night and/or possibly Debbi went out for a period. That's why I wish with all of my heart that Debbi and Jeremy would agree to answering the question about who was coming and going in separate interviews at the station (with their lawyers there to make sure their rights are respected). If one of them has been holding back for fear of what the other will think, something of value may come out of the interviews that wasn't asked in the early interviews (LE surely has new questions because they have a lot more information now). If Debbi was blacked out and thus couldn't remember things when she was first questioned, maybe LE now has information from others sources that might jog her recollection. I don't think LE can be effective in getting the unspun truth if they have to direct all questions to the lawyers, and they won't want to show their hands without being able to gauge the responses of the parents and ask follow-up questions on the spot. Going through the lawyers is not going to be as effective, imo. Lisa is out there and I really wish her mom and dad would bite the bullet and make a trip to the station with their lawyers.

All JMO...

I don't disagree, it seems quite likely that drugs were being used. But I believe they are maintaining that it is NOT a drug house. I don't understand how parents could allow someone they don't know or who they are now saying is a bad man come into their house. If they truly think that Dane is such a bad guy, why'd they let him stay there? If they think that Dane is involved in the disappearance of Lisa, why come out in the media and publicly point the finger at him, especially when you have young children?

A personal opinion after reading some things is that he is purposely being thrown under the bus to deflect attention from someone else. Don't know yet who the someone else is, but that is my opinion. Wrong place, wrong time. KWIM?:twocents:

ITA!!!!! IF this guy is truly missing and LE HASN'T talked to him - I would THINK we would have heard from media about "looking for this guy" even with a picture of him. Surely, IF this guy is "armed and dangerous" or just considered a "bad guy" - then LE (as a public safety organization) would alert the public that they are looking for him.

I also think that LE HAS found him, talked to him extensively and is keeping him on very close leash.

But that's JMHO
This,to me definitely says they don't know where he is I would think.

Police want to talk with new witness in Baby Lisa mystery phone case

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1dhdJvvDI

Kansas City,MISSOURI - Kansas City Police say a they can't find, but want to talk to a new witness that surfaced regarding the mystery phone calls made from one of the missing phones at the home of Baby Lisa.

The man police want to talk with had custody of the phone that received the mystery call the night Baby Lisa disappeared, according to Megan Wright, the phone's owner.
"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."
It then immediately leads to the inference that it is Dane they are talking about.

I just wanted to share something I learned this morning. I'm not sure how I feel about the SODDI theory, BUT. . .

To set up your voicemail on Verizon you dial *86 and then enter your cell phone number and that gets you into the menu where you can change the PIN, set your outgoing message, etc.

So the question is, if you had a stolen phone, how would you find out the number to it? The easiest way is to simply call your phone from it. The number will show up on the caller ID. Now you have the number to that phone and can get into the voicemail and to the menu.

Hmmmm. . .this spikes my interest in Dane too. We know he didn't have his own phone, so he has motive for wanting one. If your inclined to follow this theory the real question is did he take this phone himself, or is he just the unfortunate recipient of a stolen phone that is also tied into a missing baby?

This,to me definitely says they don't know where he is I would think.

Police want to talk with new witness in Baby Lisa mystery phone case

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1dhdJvvDI

It then immediately leads to the inference that it is Dane they are talking about.

Ayup..........we have that NOW lol, we didn't while we were discussing it. Don't ya just love how stories break and then you have to re-figure your figuring. :floorlaugh:

BBM

:waitasec: I think that a lot of times people refer to their housemates as "being like a family". Is there a link for this "juggalo language" ?

MW refers to herself as a jugglette. JMO.

I have a question that hopefully someone might be able to answer: If LE /FBI had questioned MW and she told them Dane had the phone that night, why are they just now mentioning they would like to speak with him and won't say he is a suspect or even mention his last name?

And all of the juggalo's are not the hard core bad guys...that's what I'm saying.

Here's a link to a Fox4 interview with one of the Juggalos at MW's temporary housing: Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa c - YouTube confirming that Dane Greathouse aka Dane Diggler was using MW's phone that night.

Dane is now wanted by police. CALL Hotline at 816-474-8477. If he is still alive, he is armed and dangerous. Before he came to MO, he was for awhile in a "cave" in AZ. "Cave" is a term for a ganghouse for Juggalo cavemen.

I still think that Dane got somebody to act as a lookout for someone who had contacted Dane for assistance in a crime. This person wanted to commit a crime on Lister St. and needs someone known in the neighborhood to act as a lookout or be a distraction . Dane might not have known what that crime was. He finds out from the lookout that it's a kidnapping and that the phone from the crime scene is linked to the phone he is using and all hell breaks loose. I wonder if Dane is still alive. If he is, he is long gone. It's taken LE long enough...

I have been beating this drum since I first came on this site, that this is Juggalo gang related. The culture is under-educated underclass whites with personality disorders and a real propensity for violence. Dane is a bad man.

Do you have a link stating that LE has listed Dane as armed and dangerous? All I have read is LE would like to speak with Dane again.

If he is not "wanted" by police, I find this comment very irresponsible. People get hurt by others assuming things and putting it out for the crazies. As we have seen on MW's Facebook page, there are a ton of crazies out there.

We have no idea if Dane is involved in the kidnapping of Lisa. Personally, I will wait until LE names a suspect or person of interest.

JMO

Ayup..........we have that NOW lol, we didn't while we were discussing it. Don't ya just love how stories break and then you have to re-figure your figuring. :floorlaugh:
Yep! Re-figuring yourfiguring in this case could be a full time job! The lack of accurate reporting doesn't help one bit either. Le not talking and attorneys that don't really even know their own case they are defending that do doesn't help either.

Is Dane really the new witness? Could it be that he gave some pertinent information before taking off?

Yep! Re-figuring yourfiguring in this case could be a full time job! The lack of accurate reporting doesn't help one bit either. Le not talking and attorneys that don't really even know their own case they are defending that do doesn't help either.

Hopefully, LE not talking is a good sign. :praying:

Do you have a link stating that LE has listed Dane as armed and dangerous? All I have read is LE would like to speak with Dane again.

If he is not "wanted" by police, I find this comment very irresponsible. People get hurt by others assuming things and putting it out for the crazies. As we have seen on MW's Facebook page, there are a ton of crazies out there.

We have no idea if Dane is involved in the kidnapping of Lisa. Personally, I will wait until LE names a suspect or person of interest.

JMO
Here is a direct quote of what you quoted from me, "Dane is now wanted by police. CALL Hotline at 816-474-8477. If he is still alive, he is armed and dangerous. Before he came to MO, he was for awhile in a "cave" in AZ. "Cave" is a term for a ganghouse for Juggalo cavemen."

If you will read what I said, you will see that your paraphrase is a mischaracterization of my words. As you can see from the actual words written by me, I did not say Dane was wanted by police as a suspect. Nor did I say that LE had listed him as "armed and dangerous." I characterized him as such because he has weapons (I have seen actual pictures) and I had researched his fb and myspace pages and other postings for the past two weeks.That stuff has now been pulled down.
Here's the msm source: www.nbcactionnews.com.

We can't talk about what was on Dane's social pages...............

I wonder what he was wearing that night!

He was looking for a ride to KC on Oct. 3 according to what used to be on his fb page. It seems like a whole lot of mw's friends and associates have purged their social media. Won't help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop