Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the cell phones and all this MW/Dane stuff that bothers me, is it is a convenient diversion. :readspin:

I'm lead to believe that LE does not think those phones left the immediate area. I think that's important. If my theory about Dane actually having the stolen phones is to be believed, then it would have been pinging outside of the area. I think from LE's behavior that isn't the case. So I think LE knows that the call was just made to that phone, not that he had the phones. All MOO

The other thing that hasn't set well with me from the very beginning, was how "we" learned about them and their importance. DB and JI right from the get go brought up the phones. We kept hearing that the phones went missing with BL, but yet they never tried to call them. Wouldn't that be a logical thing to do if you were trying to find your missing child?

If they really believed that an abductor had BL and the phones, wouldn't they tell us what kind of phones. . .in the hopes that somebody recently bought one off of Craiglist or remembers some drifter trying to sell one and comes forward with some information that could lead to that person? But we didn't get any of that.

Instead is we got the story that they are missing, but they don't know if anything else was missing. If there had been some missing jewelry or something else, wouldn't that be as important too if somebody tried to pawn it?

We also get the story as to why the abductor would take them. . .so we couldn't call 911. That just seems to be extraneous to me and it sticks out like a sore thumb!!! They don't know what an abductor's motive would be to steal the phones. So why make one up? The only thing I can think is if they know why the phones had to be missing then they would likely insert some motive for the alleged abductor to justify their story.

Am I making any sense here?

It has just really bothered me from the get go!

Again all MOO!

Fair enough. I know what you are getting at. ;)

If that's the case, it is interesting, no?

It seems as if everybody is changing their stories as things come to light. It's one of the things that is making this case so difficult to make heads or tales of. :banghead:

This is why it's fair for police to lie in the interrogation room.

This is why it's fair for police to lie in the interrogation room.
We have no way to know if LE lied in the interrogation room to these cast of characters. All we have is their word and their stories, which are ever changing.

LE/FBI have one goal, that is to find Lisa and bring justice. Others in this case, it would seem, have other agenda's.

JMO

I dunno, everyone in this case seems to be in CYA mode, in some way, shape or form.

Nobody wants to rat anyone else out in this culture. I think MW is worried about being perceived as a snitch and she keeps changing her story. This is why LE likes to conduct separate interviews and then get confrontational.

I do remember that, I don't know how to find it again, but I took it to mean when she got her phone back from her roommates the history had been deleted. It seems lots of posters took that to mean when she got her phone back from LE, the history had been deleted.

I think the deletion was done by a roommate.

Well shoot, I thought there was an interview where she said that when LE gave her the phone back the history was deleted. Did LE even take her phone?

We have no way to know if LE lied in the interrogation room to these cast of characters. All we have is their word and their stories, which are ever changing.

LE/FBI have one goal, that is to find Lisa and bring justice. Others in this case, it would seem, have other agenda's.

JMO

I am not saying LE lied. I am saying that LE is allowed under law to lie or misrepresent evidence during an interview as a means of getting to an admission of something approaching the truth or a confession from people they have brought in for questioning.

Well shoot, I thought there was an interview where she said that when LE gave her the phone back the history was deleted. Did LE even take her phone?

The FBI took the phone into evidence the day they raided her house after they set up the GPS sting. I believe it was October 8.

The thing about the cell phones and all this MW/Dane stuff that bothers me, is it is a convenient diversion. :readspin:

I'm lead to believe that LE does not think those phones left the immediate area. I think that's important. If my theory about Dane actually having the stolen phones is to be believed, then it would have been pinging outside of the area. I think from LE's behavior that isn't the case. So I think LE knows that the call was just made to that phone, not that he had the phones. All MOO

The other thing that hasn't set well with me from the very beginning, was how "we" learned about them and their importance. DB and JI right from the get go brought up the phones. We kept hearing that the phones went missing with BL, but yet they never tried to call them. Wouldn't that be a logical thing to do if you were trying to find your missing child?

If they really believed that an abductor had BL and the phones, wouldn't they tell us what kind of phones. . .in the hopes that somebody recently bought one off of Craiglist or remembers some drifter trying to sell one and comes forward with some information that could lead to that person? But we didn't get any of that.

Instead is we got the story that they are missing, but they don't know if anything else was missing. If there had been some missing jewelry or something else, wouldn't that be as important too if somebody tried to pawn it?

We also get the story as to why the abductor would take them. . .so we couldn't call 911. That just seems to be extraneous to me and it sticks out like a sore thumb!!! They don't know what an abductor's motive would be to steal the phones. So why make one up? The only thing I can think is if they know why the phones had to be missing then they would likely insert some motive for the alleged abductor to justify their story.

Am I making any sense here?

It has just really bothered me from the get go!

Again all MOO!
I don't believe they sais that the phones were took just so that the parents couldn't call 911. I take it as the phones were gone and because of that they couldn't call 911 when they went to get them. Those are the phones they naturally looked for to call 911. Those weren't where they were kept so they had to use his work phone to call. After that panic is set in and waiting for LE to show up and the other phones are not of importance to them enough at the time to call them because they are busy talking to LE.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this...
I have a question concerning SB and one of the newer players the neighbor, Shane. If SB stood outside talking to the neighbor after DB went inside, it has been reported that occured between 10:30 and 11:30 pm. My question is where was SB's 4 year old during this time? I think there can be 3 answers to that question.
1. SB had already taken her home and put her to bed in her own bed... but if this is the correct answer, does that mean she then went outside, across the street and left a 4 yr old alone inside for what could have been an hour while she chatted with a neighbor? Also if the 4 yr old had just been carried across the street to her bed, then she would have been at risk to wake up at any time. It would seem odd if this were the answer to my question. KWIM?
2. The 4 yr old was outside with mom and neighbor and playing while they chatted. At 10:30 to 11:30 pm with other kids inside this would seem highly unlikely to me also.
3. The 4 yr old was still inside the Bradley/Irwin house while mom and neighbor chatted, maybe having fallen asleep while watching the "fairy tale" movie. This would seem like the most logical answer.... But if this is the answer, that would mean SB had to go inside the Bradley/Irwin home to get the 4 yr when her conversation ended. DB was inside asleep/passed out at 10:30, so if SB went back inside, was she the one to turn on lights & leave doors unlocked? Did she uses DB's phone for whatever reason?
The details from the whole night seem very unusual. Not a single thing that has been reported by anyone including straight from the parents, their lawyers or the press has made much sense.
So many questions and so few answers....

I don't believe they sais that the phones were took just so that the parents couldn't call 911. I take it as the phones were gone and because of that they couldn't call 911 when they went to get them. Those are the phones they naturally looked for to call 911. Those weren't where they were kept so they had to use his work phone to call. After that panic is set in and waiting for LE to show up and the other phones are not of importance to them enough at the time to call them because they are busy talking to LE.

And I would bet that LE called the phones long before DB and JI would have even thought to call them. LE called MW's phone as soon as they got call log info and set up a sting, is that correct?

And I would bet that LE called the phones long before DB and JI would have even thought to call them. LE called MW's phone as soon as they got call log info and set up a sting, is that correct?
I'm thinking along those lines.

IIRC yes, and a group of LE showed up at MW's home with their guns drawn.

He was looking for a ride to KC on Oct. 3 according to what used to be on his fb page.

Perhaps he didn't have a car. Interesting, because whoever kidnapped little Lisa doesn't seem to have had one either ... or a telephone, for that matter.

I guess. That's just isn't how I took it. Why do we care how they called 911? They had JI's work phone and did make the call from it. :confused:

And I'm sure LE called the phones, but I would think that they would try too.

MOO

I guess. That's just isn't how I took it. Why do we care how they called 911? They had JI's work phone and did make the call from it. :confused:

And I'm sure LE called the phones, but I would think that they would try too.

MOO
But when would they try? :waitasec:After they called with the work phone they were probably only worried about the baby and getting LE there. Then they were with LE all day and by the end of the day, they already knew LE was looking for them.

I totally agree on why do we care how. They did. That is all I really care.

But when would they try? :waitasec:After they called with the work phone they were probably only worried about the baby and getting LE there. Then they were with LE all day and by the end of the day, they already knew LE was looking for them.

Just want to add that even if the parents did want to call the phones and see who might answer, if anyone, LE probably told them to let the pros handle it.

I have been wondering why LE made the phone-related records available to the parent's team. Was this to help patch-up the relationship between them?

More importantly, I have to wonder whether or not LE made all of the records available. I get the impression LE made only a portion of the records available based on this article:

The article doesn't definitively state that LE made only a portion of the records available but says:

He said he has seen part of the records, but not all of them and has not reviewed them extensively.

"He" being BS.

I'm sure the DT has or can get the call records. That has been discussed at length in this thread. The records that I am wondering about are the so-called 'ping' records. This is the low-level cell phone tower data that is keep as a phone 'roams' from tower to tower.

LE--by making only a portion of these records available--can make it seem as if there was no further activity beyond 3:22am. Which means the records neither implicate or clear DB.

I truly have to wonder if there is ping data from later which LE didn't make available to the parent's team.

Also, I found it interesting that a pawn shop was searched on 10/13 according to the Websleuth case map:

Did the ping data lead LE to that pawn shop? For all we know LE could already have the phones.

I waded through some of these posts again, but couldn't find it. Do we have a good answer for exactly when DB said sheknew her service was restricted?

ETA: I mean at what time of the day did she discover it. Assume she was expecting it, but perhaps she used it early in the day, but didn't check it or try to use it again until the call to MW?

speculation, jmo, moo

As I understand it, I cannot use MW's own words unless they have been filtered through a reporter. As to Jim Spellman, he's the twitter guy who referred to DB as JI's wife on ws radio. So, consider the source...

Please do not insult Jim, who answers virtually every tweet. He is THE REPORTER to have on the ground. He has corrected any misconceptions. If you are not following him on twitter, I highly recommend that you do.

And this is not to compromise any local reporters slugging away on this story either. I know how hard it is... you go!!!

As I understand it, I cannot use MW's own words unless they have been filtered through a reporter. As to Jim Spellman, he's the twitter guy who referred to DB as JI's wife on ws radio. So, consider the source...

Spellman is a very good reporter,it was an easy mistake,sometimes I have to stop when posting and not put her "husband".He's a CNN reporter,not just a twitter guy,actually.I trust his sources more than alot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop