Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 7.5 min. at 3 mph (normal walking speed) someone could have walked .375 (or 3/8) mi. Assuming (yeah, I know) the same speed on the return trip this would have taken 15 min. The cell phone(s) would not be pinging if the batteries had been removed.
1hr = 3 mi. , 1/2 hr = 1.5 mi., 15 min. = 3/4 mi., 7.5 min. = 3/8 mi.

I'm not sure of procedure in a case like this, but isn't it possible that she still had the phones with her, just took the batteries out, for the first day or so? The were called "cooperative" for the first couple of days, I don't suppose they were searched, nor was the home searched.
The home was searched multiple times including while they were at the police station the entire first day.

I haven't keep up on the day-to-day details of the cell phones, but are you still working under the impression the cell phones didn't make out going calls? I also read that they were turned off because they didn't pay the cell phone bill. Now we have a new time line that contradicts the first reports. I do understand there were 3 phones and she was trying to upload numbers to a cell given to her. Do you think that is the phone that LE is saying had the out going calls? I just don't see a person trying to get a baby out of an occupied home and stopping to grab 3 cell phones and be able to manage all of that and get away. Just seems awkward.

Stay safe Minette! Thanks for the response. I just don't see DB running around in the dark, trying to get rid of the baby's body and cell phones. But she could have had help if there was an accident and she couldn't bring herself to take care of burying a baby. She may have had the phones up till 3:27 but it was brought to her attention to get rid of them, or someone did it for her. IDK This case is really weird. Very few kids are taken out of the home, unless, they know the home is safe to go into and they won't get caught.
But that still only leaves her to accomplish all of this in just a mere 15 minutes. I dont think she could have lasted 11+ hours the very first day without caving with just 15 minutes planning.

In 7.5 min. at 3 mph (normal walking speed) someone could have walked .375 (or 3/8) mi. Assuming (yeah, I know) the same speed on the return trip this would have taken 15 min. The cell phone(s) would not be pinging if the batteries had been removed.

You have to factor in the fact that you had 5 to 10 glasses of wine, and it is ***** black outside.

But figure how far there and back in only 15 minutes in rough terrain.

Do they have any witnesses that say the baby was in the house, alive, prior to her drinking with the friend outside?

I agree, but this is based on DB's statement, nothing else. I don't know if her statement is true or false. As for it being dark, that is factual. OTOH, it's also not out of the realm of possibility that someone would use a flashlight.

Sorry, I was replying to Bern and left out the quote.

I didn't figure in how fast someone could move if they were sufficiently scared either, because I don't know that.
What are we basing a 15 minute time-frame on?

Do they have any witnesses that say the baby was in the house, alive, prior to her drinking with the friend outside?
All we have on this is a "sources say SB says" that her and her daughter saw her that evening.

I didn't figure in how fast someone could move if they were sufficiently scared either, because I don't know that.
What are we basing a 15 minute time-frame on?
The last phone ping at 3:27 am and Ji getting home approx 3:45 am. for her to be able to ditch the phones in this timeframe. Some were asking if she could have put them in the river in this time or take them to the woods.

What if the 50 second call was a call for help, like get over here now? And the baby was taken out of the home because DB was in some way responsible for the death? The other calls could have been made by the person who took the baby and phones....

The last phone ping at 3:27 am and Ji getting home approx 3:45 am. for her to be able to ditch the phones in this timeframe. Some were asking if she could have put them in the river in this time or take them to the woods.

Well, if that's the case, I think it's theoretically possible she could have done just that. Not that I have any proof. I don't think she could have made it to the river and back in 15 minutes, but the woods, sure.

They have also brought in the metal detectors on multiple occasions.

I have a question about this. As far as searches go, when was the last time we think they looked for the phones, as evidenced by metal detectors, etc?

I have a question about this. As far as searches go, when was the last time we think they looked for the phones, as evidenced by metal detectors, etc?
As far as I can tell the day of the 17 hour search.

Your comment just triggered something in my brain; there has been comments about Jeremy's demeanor in the first days of Lisa's abduction. I think it is largely guilt; as the provider for the family, the fact that his family had no line to the outside world or he to them must weigh heavily on him. For a few dollars, his baby girl is gone.

Maybe even the cost of that box of wine? What I don't understand when I think back to the very first interview the parents talked about looking for the phones to call 911, but never mentioned that they were not working. That didn't come out until later... or maybe DB said ONE wasn't working?

But that still only leaves her to accomplish all of this in just a mere 15 minutes. I dont think she could have lasted 11+ hours the very first day without caving with just 15 minutes planning.

Agreed. and I have tended to think that BL and the phones were disposed of together. So...rethinking...

if thinking PDI, it does make more sense that BL was disposed of earlier perhaps right after the 11:57 call, and then the phones were disposed of later. (whereinthefrick?)

If thinking SODDI, the 11:57 attempted call was (to place blame?); ditched phones within the 1/3 mile radius, then came back to get them, disable them, hide them. :waitasec:

I can't figure how they'd be unrelated, b/c if (for example) DB couldn't sleep, worried about JI, got up and tried the phone at 11:57, went back to bed, got back up several hours later and he's still not there, so she tried some way to access voice mail to see if he called her. That's reasonable, EXCEPT for the open door to baby's room, and all the lights on. :banghead:

Maybe even the cost of that box of wine? What I don't understand when I think back to the very first interview the parents talked about looking for the phones to call 911, but never mentioned that they were not working. That didn't come out until later... or maybe DB said ONE wasn't working?
I think that the phones weren't working only came out to us later. She is said to have told LE that day when being told of the call that it wasn't possible because the phones weren't working.

I think that the phones weren't working only came out to us later. She is said to have told LE that day when being told of the call that it wasn't possible because the phones weren't working.

I'm referring to this interview, where she said one phone wasn't working:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=relmfu"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

I live about an hour south, and have been really following this case. it's maddening, that's for sure.

Agreed. and I have tended to think that BL and the phones were disposed of together. So...rethinking...

if thinking PDI, it does make more sense that BL was disposed of earlier perhaps right after the 11:57 call, and then the phones were disposed of later. (whereinthefrick?)

If thinking SODDI, the 11:57 attempted call was (to place blame?); ditched phones within the 1/3 mile radius, then came back to get them, disable them, hide them. :waitasec:

I can't figure how they'd be unrelated, b/c if (for example) DB couldn't sleep, worried about JI, got up and tried the phone at 11:57, went back to bed, got back up several hours later and he's still not there, so she tried some way to access voice mail to see if he called her. That's reasonable, EXCEPT for the open door to baby's room, and all the lights on. :banghead:

If thinking PDI, I think this makes sense, if for no other reason, than they seem to be SHOVING it down our throats that the phones went missing with BL. So yeah, I'm inclined to think that's not the case.

If thinking SODDI. . .who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member