Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dane says he had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance and he's NOT believed.

DB says she had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance and she IS believed.

Something smells with that kind of mind set. moo

Dane says he had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance and he's NOT believed.

DB says she had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance and she IS believed.

Something smells with that kind of mind set. moo

The appropriate position would be to distrust both of them, in light of the fact that there isn't enough information available to make a conclusion either way.

“The truth will rise to the top,” the mystery phone man, Dane said. “I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child.”
http://tinyurl.com/7xe3r2b

This entire statement doesn't sit right with me. I'm not really certain why. The statement "rise to the top", and no connection with Megan Wright when not only did he have her cell phone and was making calls with it, he lived in the home with her and others.

I believe that people into statement analysis would say it's suspicious that in the second sentence he uses the present tense. It may well be perfectly true that (at the present time) he has no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child. Whether he did so in the past is another story. It's kind of like Bill Clinton's assertion that "there is not a sexual relationship." At the time he said that, the sexual relationship was at an end, so the assertion was technically true. (Just for the record, I'm not completely sold on statement analysis.)

The appropriate position would be to distrust both of them, in light of the fact that there isn't enough information available to make a conclusion either way.

lololol :crazy: thank you JohnBull!

“The truth will rise to the top,” the mystery phone man, Dane said. “I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child.”
http://tinyurl.com/7xe3r2b

This entire statement doesn't sit right with me. I'm not really certain why. The statement "rise to the top", and no connection with Megan Wright when not only did he have her cell phone and was making calls with it, he lived in the home with her and others.

Maybe misquoted? I think he must have meant he's got no connection to Deborah Bradley.

Well, maybe some of us are thinking the same things and we need to speak up more. I know what you mean about the backlash. I've had some too.

Count me in as someone who has that exact theory too!...I have expressed it on another thread days ago. It seems there are quite a few of us on here who are now thinking along the same lines!

I'm not yet caught up reading. But I find this suspicious "The man declined to answer follow up questions, specifically whether he answered the 11:57 p.m. call the night Baby Lisa disappeared."

I find the parents not cooperating with LE suspicious. moo

So did he have the phone and answer it or not? Good grief. The answer is yes or no. I'll have to speculate that he did because if he didn't, he wouldn't be so vague.

If the call was "attempted", as Picerno claims , then why are we assuming that anyone answered this call? It's quite possible that Dane is utterly clueless. Let's not forget...this wasn't even his phone. And the call apparently wasn't successfully made. Why WOULD this guy know anything?

What is the feared backlash here? Sounds like something a newbie needs to know.

Most here were convinced and deeply disappointed that Casey Anthony was acquitted. The majority here believe that the mother must be responsible for the disappearance if not an infanticide. <Mod Snip>In the garden variety case of a missing infant, e.g., Tyler Dash, the statistics support immediate interest in the parents. This doesn't appear to be a garden variety missing infant case.

If the call was "attempted", as Picerno claims , then why are we assuming that anyone answered this call? It's quite possible that Dane is utterly clueless. Let's not forget...this wasn't even his phone. And the call apparently wasn't successfully made. Why WOULD this guy know anything?

If all DB's calls indeed went to Verizon he wouldn't know anything based on that one phone call. But I don't think we are able to rule out that Dane (or whoever the person using DB's phone tried to contact in that number), was successfully contacted using some other phone, or Skype, email, etc.

Who would have known that Dane had Megan's phone? Does he have his own cell phone?

Picerno never said that DB didn't know Megan's number, did he? Just that it had never been dialed. I am actually wondering if she could have had it stored in her phone under "Jersey", in case they ever needed a handyman, or wanted to call him to bring their stolen stuff back, or whatever, and if she wasn't trying to call "Jeremy" to ask him if he was coming home. Jersey and Jeremy are very similar names orthographically and are probably very close in the alphabetical list of names in a cell phone.

Isn't adult abuse defined as abuse of the elderly, infirm, mentally or physically handicapped? Seems really odd.

I was wrong about the halfway house, I was confusing Tanko withe Dane.

In Missouri, "adult abuse" applies to anyone over the age of eighteen. http: //missourifamilies.org/FEATURES/healtharticles/health21.htm
It is part of their domestic violence law. This petition for a protective order was brought by a 20+ year-old woman in June alleging that Dane waged a campaign of terror against her. She was unable to get Dane served before the temporary order expired and had it reissued in September.

No problem about the halfway house.

BBM Jumping off your post, from the beginning I got the impression that DB is one who is easily swayed to make comments she wouldn't make otherwise. When she was asked if she blacked out, she said "it's possible" and since then the media has ran with it. I don't think she ws blacked out, I think she may have been tipsy. MOO
Also, and I am putting this in my own words, not a quote, she first said she went in and checked on the baby before going to bed. Once she had said she may have blacked out, then reporter asks her, are you sure you checked on her then? Ummmmm I thought I did but now I'm not sure, was the type of reply she gave. I think to some extent reporters were putting words in her mouth, and then after the backlash for her "changing her story" she was afraid to come out and say anything in her own defense. :twocents:

In the Fox MK interview where DB admits to drinking between 5 and 10 glasses of wine, she seems a bit defiant in defending her right to adult time and insisting her drinking had nothing to do with her daughter's disapperance. She seemed clear enough about that and IMO, didn't come across as a person who could be easily swayed or have ideas planted by others. She was definitely in control when jumping in and finishing sentences for JI when he faltered in his answers. I think DB was either quite drunk with significant holes in her memory or else she has not been completely truthful (although it is possible that both could be true). I say this because despite being 38 years older than DB, I can recall everything I did last night (all mundane chores), the conversations with my husband and daughter, what time they came home, even the comings and goings of the cats, and it was a completely routine evening. It just seems to me that when something extraordinary, shocking and awful happens like the abduction of a child, anyone involved would go over the events of the evening again and again in their mind, trying to recall every single thing that happened, reconstructing the events carefully. It just doesn't make sense to me that DB could recall inviting the boys and the kitty to sleep with her, but not remember whether she checked on her sick baby. All MOO.

I don't know if Dane answered the call or not. I wish he would answer that question uniquivocally, but my hinky meter has not risen just because he didn't answer that question. I really do like the fact that Dane said "I talked to police and they told me not to talk to the media" (not exact quote). It sounds to me like Dane is on pretty good terms with LE.

So far, Jersey is the only person that raises my hinky meter as being on the other end of that phone. But who knows what mystery man will appear next.

In the garden variety case of a missing infant, e.g., Tyler Dash, the statistics support immediate interest in the parents. This doesn't appear to be a garden variety missing infant case.

Good observation. Playing the percentages, I might add, is hardly a substitute for analysis.

Just speculating...but *someone* wanted to get a hold of either MW or Dane Or another flophouser that night from a cell that went missing with the baby.

That Makes Dane very interesting....even if he didn't answer the call..(because it didn't go through)..He could have been in on the plot with Jersey..(or whoever) and that someone made the call to him to tell him "hey got the baby everything going to plan"

They might have had a pre arranged meet place...(sprinkler house)....These people don't seem to have a lot of cell phones...(7 people sharing one??)
So the perp might not have been able to resist 3 phones just lying there.

Do we know Danes movements that night?....he had the phone and was nervous??..is that correct?...Or have i misread that?....Did he leave the flop house...did MW?....And Why did he go way on a trip ?...Where did he go...how soon after the baby was missing did he go on a "trip"?

Just thinking aloud....:waitasec:

Right, but my point is that people can't have it both ways. IF you believe that DB and JI are telling the truth about the phones being restricted, then you can't logically argue that Dane has anything to do with Lisa's disappearance. He never answered the phone because the call never came through. IF you believe that Dane did recieve a call from someone on one of the missing cell phones, then you have to concede that DB and JI lied about the phones.

It can't be both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member