Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it either, city, but my observation is that LE isn't showing their hand. They're purposely throwing everyone off so as not to compromise the integrity of their investigation. It fits with what Dane said, "police told me not to talk to the media". He probably felt too much pressure and made his own decision to make a statement or two. JMO

I'd buy that more if LE didn't make a statement about it. LE themselves have purposely have not said much, it makes no sense they would volunteer that they want to speak to this person and also make it a point that he/she is not a suspect. Why lie to the media if you haven't been talking to the media much to begin with?

As I said, the only way that makes sense is if Dane is not the new witness LE is referring to.

We know that mw's cell phone was dialed using at least one of the three stolen cell phones at 11:57pm oct 3rd. One connection was made that we know of -The duration of this known connection - 50 seconds.

IF Mw's number was dialed using either one of the two restricted phones - we are to assume the attempt was re-routed to deb and jeremy's cell carrier's automated service line.

If mw's number was dialed using the third phone - and since we know the connection lasted 50 seconds, here are some possibilities:

(First of all, I don't have a clue as to the service provider of this third phone or if it is the same provider as deb and Jeremy's two phones or a different service provider)

- the connection could have been to that service provider automated service line.
-The connection could be MW's missed call/voicemail..
-The connection could be a received call to mw's cell.

I'd buy that more if LE didn't make a statement about it. LE themselves have purposely have not said much, it makes no sense they would volunteer that they want to speak to this person and also make it a point that he/she is not a suspect. Why lie to the media if you haven't been talking to the media much to begin with?

As I said, the only way that makes sense is if Dane is not the new witness LE is referring to.

I do see your point. :websleuther:

I agree, 'cept I still have my eye on Jersey as having a hand in this.

The thing that holds me up on Jersey is the fact that he is in jail and ime, people in jail are far more willing to make a deal to get out or get less time. I'm sure LE has told him, if he is involved and he tells what he knows they will cut him a deal. It's SOP. If he knew something I think he would tell it. Unless he is the only one involved. If that is the case then there would be no reason to implicate himself since LE seems to have nothing at this point to be able to charge him.

I'm not "shooting down your theories", I am giving my opinion on what happened. IME, if people go to the trouble of prearranging a crime, they have already figured out all the details. If they were that calculating to premeditate the kidnapping a baby, they would have the details worked out and would have no need to place calls to each other using the victims cell phone. As someone else said here, as the theories get more outrageous, the less likely it is that's what happened. Jersey, Dane, MW, don't seem to be the types to plan the kidnapping of a baby, imo. Jersey is in jail, if he knew something he could make a deal on, imo, he would jump at that, he has nothing to lose.

Well then I guess we agree...because i have already said at least twice that I think the details were already worked out...that cell phones wouldn't be needed..as arragements were in place.

Whoever took the phones isn't the sharpest tool in the box for trying to make a call...then trying to listen to voice mail and use internet...but then I figure Jersey and the other <modsnip> aren't exactly einstein!:floorlaugh:

I can see Jersey not being able to resist have a play with his new stolen phones....but of course I could be way off..who knows.

i Do not think the Jersey and the <modsnip> theory is an outrageous one though...not with all the circumstantial evidence we have....To me it seems to be the most reasonable explanation at this point.

The thing that holds me up on Jersey is the fact that he is in jail and ime, people in jail are far more willing to make a deal to get out or get less time. I'm sure LE has told him, if he is involved and he tells what he knows they will cut him a deal. It's SOP. If he knew something I think he would tell it. Unless he is the only one involved. If that is the case then there would be no reason to implicate himself since LE seems to have nothing at this point to be able to charge him.

But maybe all of this is happening. They're holding him, and according to Dr. Know's documents, they've now privatized part of his disposition docs. He might be singing like a bird.

But maybe all of this is happening. They're holding him, and according to Dr. Know's documents, they've now privatized part of his disposition docs. He might be singing like a bird.

Lets hope so Nat!....It could explain LE's silence.

He did say DB didn't have MW's number in a round about way. He said the FBI showed him that the number didn't appear on the cell reports for 12 months prior.

That's not even nearly the same thing, IMO. I have the numbers of several people saved in my phone or phone book even though I haven't called them in the last 12 months or sometimes never.

We have 3 cell phones, #1 is "broken, not working", #2 is the phone a family member gave to DB. What about the 3rd phone, was that JI's personal cell phone? DB was transferring numbers, I assumed from phone #1 (the broken one) to phone #2 (the relative's old phone). Why did she have the 3rd phone? Why wouldn't JI have taken that to work with him? I know he had a work cell, but most times those are not to be used for anything but work.

Possibly, IDK. Here is the exact quote:

Kansas City Police Captain Steve Young told NBC Action News of the search for the possible new witness, &#8220;We&#8217;d like to talk to him. He&#8217;s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use.&#8221;

Now, if we are to believe Dane, then the person being referred here is someone completely new. Or Dane is lying.

I think both Dane and LE are telling the truth. According to MW, and some local reporters, LE spoke with Dane pretty early on. So he goes away on a hunting trip or whatever, and LE doesn't know how to contact him. They are looking for him in order to follow up on a few things. In Dane's mind, they HAD been talking, since he'd already spoken with LE prior to his trip, and it wasn't like he was avoiding them or anything. So, both versions could easily be true.

MOO

And this fits PERFECTLY with a theory quite a lot of us now have!...If DB was involved Jersey would have sung like a canary straight away!...plea deal the lot!...He has no reason to protect them.

IF some bad guys are involved and Lisa has been passed on...LE could be working on this quietly with Jersey. this would explain the parents silence..LE's silence...and LE only speaking to throw suspicion the parents way with the not "co operating"

Lulling the perps into thinking LE is NOT onto them...and thus keeping Lisa alive..

Just a thought.

I hope that is the case.

Oh just thought as well....the fact that Jersey shaved all his hair off the day before??...Would fit in with a pre arranged job theory. Along with him chasing off the neighbours dog....(when did he do this Iam not sure?)

Again just my speculation.....this case is giving me a headache i know that!:crazy:

It was either that morning or early afternoon iirc. That he got rid of the dog seen by a couple witnesses I believe . Which shows very clearly he was up to something. I think it was prearranged but probably not well. Either he was out for sick kicks or revenge or had an accomplise to sell the baby I'm not sure. But all the phone activity on that night on MW phone and the text erased could be him trying to make arrangements while jersey does the grunt work. He had the sprinkler house which witnesses said the bald man with baby went into! He could have left her there and went to do anything else that he wanted. He messed up by stealing the phones too. But apparently they are gonna try to blame that on DB too somehow. I read an article that says most thieves take phones for their own personal use. He tried to use it IMO and with no service probably just were no use to him ,and he destroyed the evidence. This theory includes all sightings the dumpster fire with the burnt clothes, the call. The other sightings of him doing strange things in the neighborhood etc. the theory with DB might be hard to figure out cause it makes no sense. This is my opinion but it's the only thing that works

Ok, so why later try and check the voicemail twice and try to get on the internet? They would know after that first attempted call that the phone was restricted. I by no means think this group is smart enough to plan a kidnapping. I can believe one of them broke in to steal some stuff for drugs and that they stole to cell phones. I do not see them taking the baby. I also don't see why they would turn on all the lights in the house. I am open to a scenario where SODDI, I hope it wasn't the parents. But it seems all the theories involving SOD are too farfetched to be believable to me. Occam's razor and all that.

Because you can still get on the internet with a restricted phone as long as it has WIFI capabilities.
Say you stole a baby for profit. Everything is pre-planned because when you steal a baby, you can't just fly by the seat of your pants. Circumstances have to line up just right.
You get everything set up with an accomplice and you've got your phone to make contact. Here you are out in the woods or a vacant house and you go to call Accomplice #2 to tell him you have the baby and holy s*&t! You can't get a signal or you did something stupid like let the battery die because you had too many apps open.
Now you've got this stolen baby and you're freaking out. You try one of the phones you snagged on the way out. Damn! It's restricted! Maybe you can get online to send a message or a text! So you attempt it like 5 times. We don't know if they ever got on and if they did what their actions were. Maybe they tried to send a text or email or skype from the stolen phone? So in the middle of their freak out because there's a glitch in the contact/meetup plans, he just keeps checking the phone out of desperation.
It doesn't have to make sense to us because we're not the ones that stole a baby and are freaking out because we can't make contact with our accomplice. Desperate people do stupid desperate things.

When I read that quote on twitter, I assumed they were talking about the MW roommate who spoke with his voice altered and without his face on camera.

That was just my initial interpretation.

That's not even nearly the same thing, IMO. I have the numbers of several people saved in my phone or phone book even though I haven't called them in the last 12 months or sometimes never.

While true, the only thing to go on is cell records and people talking. If nobody is admitting they knew DB and the number doesn't appear on any cell records, then at this point there is nothing that points to her knowing the number beforehand.

Jersey's disposition docs are visible. His case involving tampering with a motor vehicle was heard on nov 15th and was continued. new date is nov 23rd.

I think both Dane and LE are telling the truth. According to MW, and some local reporters, LE spoke with Dane pretty early on. So he goes away on a hunting trip or whatever, and LE doesn't know how to contact him. They are looking for him in order to follow up on a few things. In Dane's mind, they HAD been talking, since he'd already spoken with LE prior to his trip, and it wasn't like he was avoiding them or anything. So, both versions could easily be true.

MOO

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16070535/witness-in-bab

LE were at Dane's house for two hours last week, according to this article. Dane wasn't there. I don't think this implicates Dane at all, but FWIW.

And this fits PERFECTLY with a theory quite a lot of us now have!...If DB was involved Jersey would have sung like a canary straight away!...plea deal the lot!...He has no reason to protect them.

IF some bad guys are involved and Lisa has been passed on...LE could be working on this quietly with Jersey. this would explain the parents silence..LE's silence...and LE only speaking to throw suspicion the parents way with the not "co operating"

Lulling the perps into thinking LE is NOT onto them...and thus keeping Lisa alive..

Just a thought.
I don't think Lisa is still alive, I'm very sad to say. I don't think Jersey is the type of guy anyone in the baby smuggling business would use. Easily identifiable, known around the neighborhood. Too easy to link back to them. I believe if LE had anything from Jersey on anyone else's involvement, there would have been arrests by now. Once a criminal turns and starts to talk, the arrests start pretty quick, ime. I think if Jersey is involved at all, it is him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member