Cell Phones and LISK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The camera showed Megan leaving the hotel at 1:30 am.

Thank you! I realized that after I went to her victim thread. I wonder if it shows her getting into a car or anything.

Last night I was sitting here trying to figure out why he picked those specific girls (GB4) since they're the ones we know the most information about. One thing I noticed is that all four of them were from out of state. I'm wondering if he knew this and if he did, why he choose only women who were from other states. There has to be a reason why. I was also wondering why he placed them where he did. I wanted to look at the order. They're not in any particular order which makes me wonder if he just estimated where the last one was or he knew their precise location.

Have some back reading to do.... have been interested in a case here in Australia of a Missing woman..... so distracted.

But just thought Id ask a dumb blonde question..... why does Shannan's phone records show her calls to Pak have the destination "New York" before them.....yet the Destination for the CVS say destination "Babylon".................

I'm still caught up on a interview where I am positive Pak said he drove "back" to Oak Beach.....

I really think he left her there for the night....

attachment.php

Attachments

• shannans phone records.png
    shannans phone records.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 243
Why is the destination for the call New York....... if Pak was supposed to be in Oak Beach sitting outside JB home.....shouldn't the destination be Oak Beach, Gilgo, Jones Beach or even a tower off Babylon.....???

sorry there may be a simple answer....and I may be showing how stupid I am... not sure how your phone logs works over there. But if I call my husband at work it shows the destination being Miles and miles away at the suburb he works.....then it also shows the destination if I call him just down the shops...

And it would seem Shannan had three phones... going by this log.....which came from?? ohh not sure think it was the 24 hours show. (screenshot)

seriously you never seen a phone bill pug? It's where the phone is registered to...as in the area code....pak lived in queens...i'm sure he had a ny phone #

seriously you never seen a phone bill pug? It's where the phone is registered to...as in the area code....pak lived in queens...i'm sure he had a ny phone #

Ours are different Lindsay..... if I rang my husband in say St Kilda Melbourne it would say Destination St Kilda......if I rang him in Footscray it would say Footscray....

That's why I am questioning the destination...... our bills over here wouldn't show where the phone is registered.....it would show where the call was destined (area) the call ended up in...if I called my hubby and he was in Footscray that would be the desination......but that is no where near where we registered his phone.....not even close....miles and miles away..

oh ok. why is Shannan calling the survey satisfaction line for kfc/taco bell? is that what the number is? A bunch of weird stuff shows up on google for it...super strange

Sorry Lindsay.....are you saying the calls ending in 9645 are to KFC taco Bill.....assuming you have checked out the numbers...

not sure....will have to check the numbers out when I have time..... I got the screenshot from the 48hrs show....

Sorry Lindsay.....are you saying the calls ending in 945 are to KFC taco Bill.....assuming you have checked out the numbers...

not sure....will have to check the numbers out when I have time..... I got the screenshot from the 48hrs show....

it might be some kind of general number for the corp that owns kfc/taco bell

888-731-9645

Cant open your link Lindsay without putting my puter at risk....opening with programs I don't trust.

sorry...

so your KFC/Taco Bill is going to be lost on me.....cant prove either...

it's not a link puggle...just the numbers...you can google them to see for yourself if you like

Around dinner time, and the number is in Taco Bell/KFC in Houston, MO, so perhaps a central ordering phone number for take-out?

That seems a bit weird...... ring a Texas central base to order take out in New York....

but then again .... being on the other side of the world.in a different country...maybe that's the norm over there..

Off to bed......are you sure Lindsay?

It says destination........do all destination numbers indicate where a mobile was registered?.....

So are you saying that if you called someone who registered a phone in New York and the person was actually ...say in Florida.....then the call records will still indicate the call destination as New York?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back