Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys; Shoe Donations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome of you! So, was it an "event" that Cindy could have "attended" in the first place, or was it just the same old drop the shoes and thanks a bunch "type deal" (as George would say) ?

Thanks, I went yesterday Gnat. I didn't want to take the chance on running into Cindy. I understand they were supposed to have hotdogs and drinks today. Yesterday was just a box.

There are a total of 4 comments under that Editorial piece now....including one apparently from the woman who posted the editorial to begin with - still defending their position ...

http://www.hondurasnews.com/2010/08...rganization-bombarded-by-uncharitable-people/

yet it still won't let me post a comment even though I registered, received email with password, signed in -- but still not able to post a comment. Weird. How did these others do it? And what's wrong with me? Do I have bad breath or something?

yet it still won't let me post a comment even though I registered, received email with password, signed in -- but still not able to post a comment. Weird. How did these others do it? And what's wrong with me? Do I have bad breath or something?

Some places don't post comments until after they have gone through "moderation." I think it's a review process. Maybe that's what is happening to yours? I dunno.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity

By Heather Sorentrue, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:31 PM
Children Of Love

ORLANDO --
"A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.

The charity got a lot of negative attention after the Anthonys announced they would be donating Caylee's shoes to the charity's shoe drive.

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

(clip)

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity

Children Of Love

ORLANDO --
"A small Central Florida charity is distancing itself from George and Cindy Anthony.

The charity got a lot of negative attention after the Anthonys announced they would be donating Caylee's shoes to the charity's shoe drive.

In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot.

(clip)

News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks."
I'm still not getting why they had to announce they were donating things. I mean...aren't you supposed to donate for altruistic reasons? Why the heck did they call the media? Do they really fashion themselves celebrities? This is really bugging me to no end!!

Children Of Love

ORLANDO --

(clip)

So they didn't stay to wash any cars? Too bad, I hear that George and Cindy are very good at cleaning cars. :)

I am glad they avoided stopping to chat to reporters. Maybe they are taking advice from their new lawyers.

Children Of Love

ORLANDO --

(clip)

I will be the first to say that it was nice of them to simply drop of the shoes for "Operation Barefoot."

That's the only nice thing that I have to say though.

I will be the first to say that it was nice of them to simply drop of the shoes for "Operation Barefoot."

That's the only nice thing that I have to say though.

They had to. Since they created such a sh*tstorm, they couldn't very well stop and talk to the reporters (like Cindy originally had intended to i'm sure) because it would only make them look even worse. Of course, true to Cindy's nature to WIN, I am not surprised they showed up.. she's not one to back down when challenged. It looks like her little scheme won over a few new Kool-aid drinkers.. people feeling sorry for them and don't understand why people would protest..the Anthony's are so good to do this.. Blech.

They had to. Since they created such a sh*tstorm, they couldn't very well stop and talk to the reporters (like Cindy originally had intended to i'm sure) because it would only make them look even worse. Of course, true to Cindy's nature to WIN, I am not surprised they showed up.. she's not one to back down when challenged. It looks like her little scheme won over a few new Kool-aid drinkers.. people feeling sorry for them and don't understand why people would protest..the Anthony's are so good to do this.. Blech.

Oh, I agree with everything you said. I just don't want to get banned for saying what I really want to say.

Oh, I agree with everything you said. I just don't want to get banned for saying what I really want to say.
:innocent:

What are the chances they didn't give a lil cameo for the reporters at the Trenton vigil? Maybe they are just not out yet. I can't see Cindy passing up the chance, and I don't see reporters not giving it a try...

Children Of Love

ORLANDO --

(clip)

Yep, showed them on WESH. These shoes were in a plastic see thru baggie and appeared to be new and larger compared to a 2 yr olds shoes. Also, a bag of colored socks and 2 shoe boxes.

It's not posted on their web site yet.

:innocent:

What are the chances they didn't give a lil cameo for the reporters at the Trenton vigil? Maybe they are just not out yet. I can't see Cindy passing up the chance, and I don't see reporters not giving it a try...

I saw them on the video at the Trenton vigil but thank goodness the cameraman didn't stop on them. They sure did make their rounds today eh?

Here's the link:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/082710_Laser_treating_the_hair_to_grow

A
And one more thing...I do not believe Cindy Anthony is donating her grand daughter Caylee Anthony's shoes. I believe she will go around the corner to Walmart and purchase a new pair. JMO

You were right! :clap:

You know, I was just re-reading the interview that KC had at the Universal Studios. In light of everything we know now, it is so apparent in that interview, right from the get-go, that she is guilty. George and Cindy know too. Reading it again, after all that has come out, it is still shocking the level of lying KC did. I remain amazed that LE put up with that family calling it a "missing child" case as long as they did. I wonder why?

Cindy, I think, is just so living in an alternative universe, that this weird shoe incident is just a very, very sad symptom of her delusion now. For the life of me, I can't understand why some of the people close to her...George, her son, her mom,her church, her old/new lawyers, her doctors (someone is prescribing those meds) can't get through to her. It would be the difference between a horrible but necessary acceptance and insanity.

I predict more and more weirder events from CA as long as she perpetuates the lie. Its all very sad.

Then why did they announce that they were donating Caylees shoes?:waitasec:

Well, my guess is they know what to say to get the attention they obliviously crave, no matter how low they have to go.

So they didn't stay to wash any cars? Too bad, I hear that George and Cindy are very good at cleaning cars. :)

I am glad they avoided stopping to chat to reporters. Maybe they are taking advice from their new lawyers.

There must not have been any memorials to tear down, or pets' water dishes to dump out either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member