Cheney Mason said he was surprised by verdict

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
and the jury should be memoralized? GMAB thats taking it a bit far
No doubt.
And the only way I could ever believe that Caylee drowned in the pool is if Casey put the three strips of duct tape over the mouth, and then held that poor baby under the water until she died.

No matter how Caylee died, it was murder.

is there a emoticon w/ a yellow face dude flipping the bird? if not one needs be created, i sure needed it now!

HAHAHHA
One night I was so upset about something [ most likely right in this section ] and I went looking to see if there was one !

Ahh got to love CM.. He gave an interview BEFORE he was on the FCA defense team quoting "you can be certain there will be a life sentence" and then after the trial was over proceeded to tell everyone off who had "pre convicted" KC.

Aside from that, something about that man makes my skin crawl..

maybe he knows as a fact that he came up with that story. up until he came along wasnt it zanny, then the unknown SODDI..i have to recheck the timeline of him coming on the team and the caylee was killed by someone else stories quieting down.

and i still believe if it was a "drowing: since day one - that Casey should be held personally responsible for every cost associated with her lie. i think it should have been tallied up the minute Jose gave his OS and the cost handed to her at the reading of the verdict as a court ordered restitution.

Speaking of Costs of Prosecution/Investigation ... does anyone know if KC has to attend the hearing on Aug 25th ? It IS a part of the judgement against her and her sentence ... :waitasec:
I sure hope the judge doesn't allow her to waive her appearance

nope it was to us/ media and the decent folks who wanted her to be found guilty, thats my take on it....
but i do appreciate your "benefit of the doubt" -

It was actually just a joke my friend, I really don't have any doubt.

If all these defense lawyers are smart they would distance themselves from the cloud of Casey Anthony. She will do nothing but bring them down like she has done to everyone in her path. I am sure none of their other clients get this so called concern after trial.
She will put them on her list if they don't steer clear quick. I bet their families would love for the seperation from this client to have happened like yesterday.
Time for their client to grow up and make something of herself instead of being pampered by them. All the cash they might make from her will ruin them.

The DT was more shocked than anyone by this verdict. They thought at the least she would get 34 years and at more DP. They knew thought she would be acquitted.

CM/JB seem to give contrary stories these days. Either it's being done on puprose or they don't have their stories straight. They too however like to keep the sauce stirring.

From what I saw, it seemed obvious from the DT's expressions when the verdict was read that they were shocked and perhaps even a little dismayed (particularly Mason and, surprisingly, even Baez.) The hugs, smiles hand holding, bird flipping and champagne klinking came later. IMO, they really didn't expect what happened when the jury filed in. I think they know flat out or didn't want to KNOW but were pretty sure that she was guilty as sin. They were angling toward the DP phase because they expected there to be one. Mason is so angry in the aftermath. I just can't help but thinking that part of his fury is a projection on others of some guilt he feels, and anger at himself.

I dont begrudge defense attorneys making a living defending the law but I do take offense to the unprofessional behavior and arrogance CM has shown. I really dislike him. I totally expect this type of behavior by JB..he is happy to have his cash cow..Im disgusted that a professional man late in his career like CM goes along with it. He should just go away.
And I believe the DT was absolutely blown away by the verdict.

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
and the jury should be memoralized? GMAB thats taking it a bit far

That is funny considering he was saying the opposite in his fist media interviews. I saw him with my own eyes saying " We don't know what happened to that baby and probably never will." That was just a couple of weeks ago.
Can't this DT ever get their stories straight?

But it was the right one. He also said "There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html

This is Mason's way of getting the harassing phones callers to back off. He's trying to reinvent himself, and I'm not buying it at all.

He has been rude and crude for as long as we've seen him involved in this case.

ETA: had to edit my post because I posted before I viewed the video of CM addressing the group. Whoever said he is just creepy, is sure right! He gives me the heebie jeebies. He's like a dirty ole man. I'm sure Sheriff Deming just loved having to listen to CM spout his carp! *sarcasm*

CM - well I think he is surprised by a lot of things, like every time he remembers where he lives

Give me a break. He and his wife are Southern high society, he is retiring, and he is taking a potential hit in the social circles.

Mr. "I hate the media" is trying to put some spin out so he can enjoy his retirement and not be shunned.

He is a disgusting piece of work. What kind of professional makes an "FU" gesture to the media and then expects them to interview him and let him express his opinions. I can't believe the media lets him do it.

Granted he's a defense attorney, used to being shunned a bit but this is different. The entire nation is sickened by this verdict.

I hope he retires now. He's had his "fun" as he put it. He got a baby killer free. Now go and drink mint juleps, pat women on the butt, be the sexist pig you were born to be and spend the rest of your life worrying that there really might be a reckoning for your actions after death.

Have fun with that.

Post of the day! :woohoo:

Oh I am thinking they really didnt expect the verdict

While they were across the street getting tanked at the bar they were probaly also drawing straws on who was gonna get stuck with her

Umm he said .........

"I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.

So will this help Tim Miller? He has said in interviews that even before he officially joined the DT that he helped Baez out with aspect's of the case. So would this put him in a position of being called to give a depo in the Tim Miller case because he's claiming a possible prior knowledge before being an official part of the DT. No confidentiality of client to deal with?
Anyone one got the definitive date's that Mason joined the DT team? This may be the earliest acknowledgement from a DT member of the pool theory.

Hope to the heavens he's slipped up and this is something for Mr Miller to go from.

I found the date. He joined March 18, 2010. No help for any lawsuits at that late date.

I read the opening here my apolgies for skipping to the end with my op, is she trying for a witness protection plan? Idenity change? Paid for? I think so. Let someone else pay for her, yelp, that's the direction I'm feeling. YOU touched her last... garr boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08