Cheyvonne Molino

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I understand he was arrested and held at Martinez County Jail until the case was dropped. I don't know if he was ever arraigned. His arrest before that would have been the drug charges that sent him to Marsh Creek. As far as I know.

Thanks ... I thought there was one earlier arrest, but couldn't find it.

I think the Oakley facility got closed when the area became part of the city. It was no longer an unincorporated area.

Interestingly Oakley hires Sheriffs Department Officers instead of having their own police force. If I remember correctly they've been incorporated for about 10 years.

Ok, did a 7 year search at Liberty Union H.S, and PH High and no one is registered by the name of Jim or James Molino. Wonder if it is one of the other gazillion schools in the area, or if he is from another area, or if he just isn't registered, or didn't go to HS, or didn't graduate anyway?

Oh, tried to do a general search by his name in PH and didn't get anything for those years either.

Ok, did a 7 year search at Liberty Union H.S, and PH High and no one is registered by the name of Jim or James Molino. Wonder if it is one of the other gazillion schools in the area, or if he is from another area, or if he just isn't registered, or didn't go to HS, or didn't graduate anyway?

Oh, tried to do a general search by his name in PH and didn't get anything for those years either.

What was that reference to the name Molino-Ward Lee: James Molino on their marriage license? Could that have been his name in high school?

He might have gone to Antioch High. Those were the only two high schools in the area at the time - other than Pittsburg High.

Interestingly Oakley hires Sheriffs Department Officers instead of having their own police force. If I remember correctly they've been incorporated for about 10 years.

Interesting... some other cities do/did that also, e.g., San Ramon. I see Rupf is supporting some guy from Concord (the Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff?) to fill his position in next years election. Oakley did incorporate in 1999.

Thanks ... I thought there was one earlier arrest, but couldn't find it.

He was on probation before that Time.

Pleasant Hill only got their police force around the same time and before that had sheriffs.

Dang, that's what I get for not looking at the marriage certificate.... I'll go back and look for him under his legal name.... oh oh... I bet I can find his arrest info now also!!!! Thank you!!!! (add the bows down to the great sleuths smiley here!!!)

What was that reference to the name Molino-Ward Lee: James Molino on their marriage license? Could that have been his name in high school?

He might have gone to Antioch High. Those were the only two high schools in the area at the time - other than Pittsburg High.

The article was a listing of marriage licenses issued. Cheyvonne's maiden name is Ward-Lee and Jim's last name is Molino, so the heading was Molino-Ward Lee.

Well, I looked and couldn't find him, but I think I found a way to find his arrest record. I am not sure if the site will work. If it does I will post the information and let you all know about the site. It is actually used by law offices and government agencies, supposedly. It comes highly recommended. Wish me luck! This could give us access to almost anyones records.

Very curious. Also Janice Gomes was interviewed by Geraldo about another PG-type living in the same neighborhood and running his business the same way. She felt he was someone LE should investigate and went on National TV to get the attention of LE! That interview has never shown up online (that I've been able to find). She's done other interviews since but has never mentioned this other person.

Would we know if there have been other arrests related to this case?

Is this the video, m2s?

http://video.foxnews.com/10128014/g...y_id=deacb58e617aac33e5a9f48f0bf3ad61baaffd1a

This is the only video I've seen with JG making these claims. I have to say, I've always found it bizarre that the interview was abruptly cut short by "loss of remote" and we have heard nothing from her, in this regard, since. For that matter, we have heard nothing further about this aspect, period.

I know, they did!! I think that had also been going on for a very long time.

It just doesn't make sense that this guy was on parole and getting away with all kinds of business violations, stolen vehicles, probably drugs, hiring illegals, and having guns on the property.

I would be very angry if I lived in that area with Molino providing an avenue to get rid of stolen cars, not paying his fair share, dumping toxic waste into the ground (and possibly ground water), neighbors complained about other things too... I'm sorry but this guy ad his whole operation should have been on the radar a long time ago and continued to be on the radar, not only because of the violation and known crime, but because all the prostitutes and Lisa Norrell were found dead right around there too. Where has the CCC Sheriff's Office been all these years?

BBM
time, it shouldn't surprise you that much that JM was able to behave this way while on parole and under the not so watchful eye of the CCCSO. It seems to be the way things are done there, considering PG's ability to do the same. JM and PG are two prime examples of the failure of LE on all levels and not just in CCC. JM and PG are probably not the only two to go unnoticed and, apparently, unmonitored. But, it is interesting that these two, being connected to one another in whatever way that they are, are able to BOTH commit various atrocities while under parole's supposed supervision.

I was searching news archives a while back and found some Molinos in the (American) South, including a Jim. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Does anyone know if Jim is NorCal born and raised? I know CM has roots there, but could Jim have moved there from somewhere else?
Molino may be a common Hispanic surname. I dated a guy in college named Molina and that was in the San Diego area.

I forgot about that. I don't know if we would know an arrest was related to this case, but the arrest itself would be public knowledge, wouldn't it? Hey, maybe Janet could be contacted to see if she thinks anything was ever done to investigate that?

I've been trying to find contact info for Janice, preferably an email address, but so far all I found is a phone number to one of her businesses. I'll keep looking.

Molino may be a common Hispanic surname. I dated a guy in college named Molina and that was in the San Diego area.

Molino can be Spanish, Greek or Italian in origin.

http://www.answers.com/topic/molino-1
Italian and Spanish: habitational name from any of numerous places named Molino, from molino ‘mill’, or a topographic name for someone who lived at a mill. Molinos is also found as a Greek name.

I learn something new everyday here at WS. ;)

Just to let you know, I tried to find Jim at Liberty Union on classmates, months ago, I thought I posted that I couldn't find him. Here are the locations that I come up with of former cities:

. James Molino
James A Molino
James F Molino
More Aliases
Pittsburg, CA
Pleasant Hill, CA
Bay Point, CA
Ceres, CA
Concord, CA
More Locations Cheyvonne Janeen Molino

I don't know which other high schools you'd want to check, but it wouldn't matter, because the point is to try to connect him to PG and PG went to Liberty Union. However, does anyone know where and if PG finished his High School education? Do I recall that he did it while being incarcerated some where or did he go to a continuation school? That might be a connection if he did.

im stunned!!!!! lmao

maybe they'll go thru it now and see if phil or jim or any of there buddies dumped bodies there

im stunned!!!!! lmao

maybe they'll go thru it now and see if Phil or Jim or any of there buddies dumped bodies there

read the article...NOT about bodies, about waist. They spent months going through the property already.
I think they would have been happy to find more then just waist.

I wonder if CM will want JC to "come forward" and clear them of these new charges... They're a waste of space, that's for sure.

read the article...NOT about bodies, about waist. They spent months going through the property already.
I think they would have been happy to find more then just waist.

yes but they havent dug to see whats unnder the waist, now have they? :)

yes but they havent dug to see whats unnder the waist, now have they? :)
I am afraid that is not what they are looking for there.
I don't think they will go plowing up the land there.
hope I am wrong.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela