Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. if it's used for dna testing...could it have spilled in the trunk while they were examining materials? Don't hate me for saying that. Just trying to make the illogical more plausible.

Plausible how? LE spilled chloroform in the trunk? And then LE plants the computer search?
Gosh you've lost me. I think LE has cared deeply for the life of Caylee, and I believe they will do all they can to bring whoever did whatever to justice.
They'll do it honestly, and they'll do it with integrity. They'll do it for Caylee.

On the other hand, there are some folks closely related to Caylee that certainly weren't bothered she was missing, and beyond that, have done whatever they can to hinder the search. It's not hard for me to figure out who the good guys are. (And aren't.)

i had this in other thread

Ugh My dad... thinking he was being humane used Chloroform on our dog (could not walk anymore) who was 17 years old (Jesus..yeah he should have gone to the vet but we were POOR and this was 40 years ago

Ok...tried to find the post...but the thread is moving too fast...but CA seeking out a new attorney on Wed. after LE revealed evidence tells me that they do have enough to get Casey...and it's time to bring out the big guns. Now for the life of me, why does this woman keep denying EVERYTHING? I have to believe somehow, someway there is involvement. If I was the media, I would shut this family down now. Let LE take it from here. JMO

A chronic abuser may experience loss of memory and diminishing reasoning abilities

Maybe thats what is in the ANHTONYLAND KOOL-AID!

Is chloroform used in making drugs like methamphetamine? If so, maybe Casey was involved with making/selling drugs or knew someone that was.

Chloroform is actually used as a drug itself.
I posted a link above about a guy that used it to get high.
No need to use it to make Meth.
It is also found in chemical supply or taxidermy stores.

Maybe she used it on various people, such as Amy who fell for not being able to remember getting up in the night and counting her money.

Interesting theory because remember Amy saying she had previously changed her pants in the middle of the night and thought she must of slept walked? She didn't suspect Casey of lying about her sleep walking cause she hadn't confided in Casey about that..........but if Casey had drugged her then she would've known! :waitasec:

Maybe she used it on various people, such as Amy who fell for not being able to remember getting up in the night and counting her money.

I've been thinking along those lines too. And I recall one of her friends commenting how *hard* Caylee always slept in the midst of a lot of noise.

Casey could have been involved with making meth. Maybe she was bringing Caylee to her "job" at the meth lab and there was a fire. If so, her death might've been an "accident" but Casey couldn't very well fess up to it given the illegal circumstances.

Wouldn't there be evidence of a fire somewhere?

What is the new charges on casey on wed. .....more checks and using someones id... the other checks were fri.. is she going back to court tomorrow.... Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Ok...tried to find the post...but the thread is moving too fast...but CA seeking out a new attorney on Wed. after LE revealed evidence tells me that they do have enough to get Casey...and it's time to bring out the big guns. Now for the life of me, why does this woman keep denying EVERYTHING? I have to believe somehow, someway there is involvement. If I was the media, I would shut this family down now. Let LE take it from here. JMO

Nope dont' shut them down. Let them keep talking. The more they talk the more they hang themselves.

Plausible how? LE spilled chloroform in the trunk? And then LE plants the computer search?
Gosh you've lost me. I think LE has cared deeply for the life of Caylee, and I believe they will do all they can to bring whoever did whatever to justice.
They'll do it honestly, and they'll do it with integrity. They'll do it for Caylee.

On the other hand, there are some folks closely related to Caylee that certainly weren't bothered she was missing, and beyond that, have done whatever they can to hinder the search. It's not hard for me to figure out who the good guys are. (And aren't.)
I told you not to hate me. Seems weird it's used for dna testing that's all. I totally support LE 100%. Like I said, just trying to make sense out of something that is just so off the charts unbelievable.

John Mark Karr claims Jon Benet died from chloroform poisoning.....hmmm...Karr spokesman is Anthony spokesman.....I'm entering the silly zone.

I saw that too on the wikipedia site. Household stuff. Looks like the posters that were thinking Zanax weren't far off the mark. I bet she did use it to drug Caylee and kept her in the trunk while she did her thing. What a sick Biotch!!!

IMO this is exactly what LP was talking about. No wonder Cindy is going crazy in the media, these are the results given to them last Wed. What mother/grandmother could not go over the edge after learning this?

I am just so sick to my stomach. Dealth Penalty is too good for Casey imo.

Casey could have used it on Caylee to then use the child in something to terrible to even say?Oh god maybe I watch to much SVU

A chronic abuser may experience loss of memory and diminishing reasoning abilities

Maybe thats what is in the ANHTONYLAND KOOL-AID!
Let's not forget psychotic breaks with reality. They can become extremely delusional...imagining all kinds of crap.

Have you guys been finding that chloroform fetish sex stuff when you do your searches?
Could she have wanted it for some reason like this and Caylee got into it - or she just left both in the car closed up and didn't think about fumes?

My last ditch effort at seeing an accident here.
Or she put a drugged, sleepy Caylee in the trunk with Chloroform so she could go sleep with Tony all night. By morning, the child was dead and baked.

OMG this could be what LP was referring to as bomb shell IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member