Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie who has been reading the boards this week as a guest. I have tried to keep up as much as possible on the boards but unfortunately I work and miss a lot-if this has been discussed and there is another thread to it I apologize. If there is another thread dicussing this would you please let me know?

I feel KC lives in a dream world of her own making and she invents people from books and movies and TV shows to spin her stories (Zanny the Nanny from a fiction book and her mention of someone named Juliet/Juliette Lewis a weel known actress) because as we all know her stories are OUT of this world!! They def come from fiction.

I have read somewhere before that she listed CSI as one of her favorite TV shows on her Myspace. If so, I doubt she missed the CSI finale where Warrick was shot and chloroform was used as the major plot thid past season that ended in May-please read below for some of the plot synopsis:

<<Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia, but the tox screen comes back negative
>>

Could she have seen this episode and saw what they said about the chloroform and thought it would leave the system quickly and try to stage a drowning by using chloroform first? Ever since I read about the ladder being down on the pool and the frantic calls and KC's callousness I have thought all along it was def premeditated and something went wrong nad she panicked and changed her plans.

Yes, I still think it was premediated not an accident.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I look forward to getting yoru feedback. I would do anything to have us all proven wrong and have this precious girl turn up alive!

This my 2 cents....
D.B.C Entertainment Productions is a *advertiser censored*/Thiller type movies that are being sold and viewed on YouTube. D.B.C stands for Dead Boys Club. Go to YouTube.com and search DBC Entertainment. A video of a satin type cross will come up, burning etc. Watch this video. Search their site and look at the movies that they produce and sell. There are videos of semi-nude women with women and men with men-bisexual hardcore videos of people in pain. Neuses are being used, torturing people while the camera is running(almost like reality based with pain on their faces)

I went to youtube and checked it out, and I see nothing of the sort on here. I see a bunch of low budget films, nothing *advertiser censored*-related. in fact, I did a DBC Entertainment search on google, and came up several different listings for different companies with that name. it could be an independent music label, it could be a film company, it could be anything. just because there happens to be a company using these initials does not automatically mean that's what it is, and does not mean Casey was involved.

no offense to any of the posters, but sometimes the theories on this board border on the truly absurd, when often the answer we are looking for is simply the straightest line between two points.

That's totally possible. Thanks for sharing that. Hmmmm....

I'm curious as to how Casey came into possession of chloroform? She ordered it off the internet and had it mailed directly to her parents house? Doubt she'd have it mailed there even if she can easily order it on-line [as NG pointed out].

So then where would she have it sent? I didn't see LE question any of her friends in re: to "Did Casey ever receive mail here at your home?" "Did she open the package in front of you or tell what was inside?"

Would this type of delivery come USPS, UPS, FedEx? Would it require a signature? If so, who signed for it and when?

As far as we know the only cc she had access to was her parents' cc. We know the searches were on the laptop located at her parents' house, a place she hadn't been to since [at the latest] June 24th, when GA discovered the gas cans in Casey's trunk. Between the time Casey left the parent's house on June 16th [the day after Caylee had last been seen] ... and June 24th, she was only witnessed at the home one other time. June 18th, one of the day's she made a flurry of calls [between 12:33 and 1:11p to both the house and her parent's cells].

Did Casey leave the house on the 16th of June with or without the laptop?

I guess I just don't see her planning a homicide, and then taking the risk to have the "weapon" [most likely labled "pharmaceutical" or some other label likely to raise a red flag] directly to her parent's house? IMO

I like the way you think. Excellent first post.
It was her myyearbook profile, that said CSI was her favorite show.

Someone's probably mentioned this before but it just occurred to me that maybe Casey didn't use the chloroform on Caylee at all. Maybe she wanted to make it look like a kidnapping occurred. She could have been doing the searches online about it to make sure that chloroform could actually be used in that way. Because when people think chloroform the first thought is what we've seen in the movies and kidnappings. That just blew up in her face though if it's what she was thinking because everyone thinks she killed Caylee with it.

Has there been any official report released on the amount of Chloroform in the trunk? I've been looking and I can't find anything official. And everything I have found says something different, some "sources" say trace amounts and others make it sound like the trunk was drenched with the stuff. Has there been an official report about the searches on the computer?

I'm just curious because I saw where bug sprays are made with Chloroform and I was thinking maybe GA sprayed the trunk down to kill all of the flies and maggots when he got the car home. (??it could happen??)

What I've read says that Chloroform irritates the skin and can cause rashes & burns and severe eye burns. Wouldn't something have shown on Caylee's delicate skin?

I know, I'm in denial, but right now I think I like it here. :(

Unsaid - I like your angle, but I don't think Casey's that smart. And even if SHE thought she was that smart... she'd have put the chloroform in her own vehicle.

Wouldn't something have shown on Caylee's delicate skin?

Direct application would have, yes. When her body is found (I hate having to say that) that'll be an issue. (And welcome!)

the only reason i knew what cholorform was because i watch a movie with a little girl who was sudated with it and kidnapped it was on lifetime a long time ago

If KC was using chloroform for meth, then I would assume she would have been heavily into using it to have been getting the ingredients to make it. If she was put in jail, she would have had withdrawals. Usually severe stomache pains. She would probably have other obvious physical signs like huge weight loss, vacant eyes, complete change of personality, etc... I can't see a casual user of meth getting the ingredients together.

What I don't get is that everthing I have read about chloroform says that it breaks down quickly when exposed to air. Yet, it was detected in the air samples. That would seem to say that it wasn't there for over a month since Caylee was last soon. Is there any info in this case that doesn't just raise more questions?

What I don't get is that everthing I have read about chloroform says that it breaks down quickly when exposed to air. Yet, it was detected in the air samples. That would seem to say that it wasn't there for over a month since Caylee was last soon. Is there any info in this case that doesn't just raise more questions?

but with the trunk closed, assuming it was closed from the time the police picked it up until it was tested, there was not too much oppurtunity for air to come in contact with the trunk. plus with the humidity and weather in FL, that could have prevented any liquids from evaporating. so maybe the conditions helped the case.

also, i need to add, whenever i think of cloroform, i think ace ventura, when he was running on the track, and had that huge bottle of cloroform and jumped on the footballers back to knock him out and check his ring ( i love that movie). we need to find out the last time CA watched that movie...

Hi :) You responded to my thread so I will do my best to answer questions as I am able.

I'm curious as to how Casey came into possession of chloroform? She ordered it off the internet and had it mailed directly to her parents house? Doubt she'd have it mailed there even if she can easily order it on-line [as NG pointed out].

Answer: Casey is an enigma. She does not react as MOST people do or think things through. You are correct: with most people they would plan use an alternate ID/address and use an alias. As we all know, KC has been stealing quite a bit money wise and she could have had it shipped to her or to an alias or to an unsuspecting friend whom she she knew was out of town (see threads about bher friends traveling-quite a few) and retrieved it easily if it was prepaid. We are also talking about a girl who has created numerous monetary fraud and even took quite a chunk from Amy and signed off on her OWN name on these shopping sprees-she is def NOT a criminal mastermind. She lives in Caysee world. She drug the detectives all the way through Universal before she finally admitted even her job was a lie.

So then where would she have it sent? I didn't see LE question any of her friends in re: to "Did Casey ever receive mail here at your home?" "Did she open the package in front of you or tell what was inside?"

LE is not releasing everything, rightly so. If she purchased the chor. online, they are wisely holding it close. All they needed to do was tell the public guess what-we found it and SHE researched it.LE knows LOTS more than we do and that is the way it needs to stay until trial. We are not even seeing 25% evidence now-they are onnly leaking enough to say guess what we have proof she killed us-I have NO doubt they have so much more we won't see for some time. If they wanted us to know they would answer the question so many of us want to know: when were the clor searches made??LE there is smart. Just giving us enough to piss us off and get volunteers out and keep people realizing this is NOT an accidental death

Would this type of delivery come USPS, UPS, FedEx? Would it require a signature? If so, who signed for it and when?

This is a great question-it depends by carrier and dollar amount. For example my company ships within the states as well as internationally. For any shipment we make, UPS and/or FedEx creates a tracking number.You can then track the history and all stops along the way, and signature. Is there a signature request? It depends upon the carrier and codes placed upon the shipping label. If a package is mailed United Staed postal Service, unless it is express (I dount CA would do ot but who knows) then no they would not require a signature but they would have to track who initially sent the package and where it was shipped and show a delivery datestamp-however this can be misleading if someone uses a mail delivery company and someone accepts delivery THEN puts it in a private box-sometimes less than that. There would be an initial track number and when it shipped and arrived but no more.With the economy going down in the USA, Fed Ex seems to require more parcels valued over $500 to have a signature attached before they leave a package but not in all cases as my company has learned. Plus as probably most on the board have experienced, even if a direct sig is supposed to be required, some drivers will still leave it (last year my husband and I had a laptop delivered to our home requiring direct sig and the driver left it with our next door neighbor who had JUST moved in the next day-we gave them hell-luckily he was honest-the box was stamped on the outside and practically screamed new laptop )but he took delivery and gave it to us

As far as we know the only cc she had access to was her parents' cc. We know the searches were on the laptop located at her parents' house, a place she hadn't been to since [at the latest] June 24th, when GA discovered the gas cans in Casey's trunk. Between the time Casey left the parent's house on June 16th [the day after Caylee had last been seen] ... and June 24th, she was only witnessed at the home one other time. June 18th, one of the day's she made a flurry of calls [between 12:33 and 1:11p to both the house and her parent's cells].

I guess I just don't see her planning a homicide, and then taking the risk to have the "weapon" [most likely labled "pharmaceutical" or some other label likely to raise a red flag] directly to her parent's house? IMO

I also did not see this-but I also did not see KC claiming Zanny and her more outlandish tales since. If it were an accident only I cannot imagine a person:

researching clor.and have my daughter poof and claim to know where she is and not lead people to her nad let people waste 100k on my bond
partying and having a great time almost nightly
getting a tattoo that translates to Beautiful Life *after* the date her daughter was supposedly kidnapped
tellking everyone her daughter was with the nanny as she was show having a blast
going to town at Target and other places ripping my friends off within an hour they leave town
Stealing my Grandparents money
the list goes on and on

You see my friend, you would never do it because you are a decent person who could not imagine ever hurting a person or community so badly

Welcome to KC's world...

Fox News just reported that the websites that were searched by CA's computer were sites dealing with what chloroform is and how it is used. This was Live on Shephard Smith's show.

Pardon me if this has been discussed before - but I'm thinking of that caller to Nancy Grace the other night who said she found a bottle of chloroform last year when she was cleaning out her elderly grandmother's house - the bottle was from like 1949 LOL.

What if Casey just found or lifted a bottle from somewhere? If she is a thief she may be a clepto too. Just an opportunist who had no real clue how dangerous her find was. After she had it, she looked up what it was and what it's good for.

After that I suppose all bets are off on what she actually did with it. I'd like to think that she was just careless and left it improperly sealed somewhere around Caylee and she either drank it or was overcome by fumes - rather than she did something more sinister with it - but if was a negligent accident I think she would have cracked by now.

Taxidermy?Could Casey have thought she could preserve the decomposing body of Caylee in the trunk by using chloroform?

Imagine KC partying with her buds and someone has chloroform to get high. She is doing it with them and they are talking about chloroform knocking people out as in the movies. She gets the idea to sedate Caylee. She steals some from the party or asks her buds if she can score some from them. She researches it on the internet to see how to keep her knocked out the longest. She thinks of hiding her in the trunk while she parties.

NG said a person could soak rags with it to leave in the trunk so it would constantly release and become very heavy in the air. This could keep someone knocked out a long time because it's constantly in the air. It can also cause death. The air tests showed it present and significant amount in the trunk. I think she could have done this to keep her knocked out and possibly found her dead as a result. That is not exactly considered an "accident" so she decided to get rid of the body rather than report it and explain the chloroform in the trunk and death of her child in the trunk.

I would start by interviewing those party buds with her (when she is wearing the FLAG.) See if one of them will crack and talk about the chloroform and any comments she made regarding it.

Hi :) You responded to my thread so I will do my best to answer questions as I am able.

Answer: Casey is an enigma. She does not react as MOST people do or think things through. You are correct: with most people they would plan use an alternate ID/address and use an alias. As we all know, KC has been stealing quite a bit money wise and she could have had it shipped to her or to an alias or to an unsuspecting friend whom she she knew was out of town (see threads about bher friends traveling-quite a few) and retrieved it easily if it was prepaid. We are also talking about a girl who has created numerous monetary fraud and even took quite a chunk from Amy and signed off on her OWN name on these shopping sprees-she is def NOT a criminal mastermind. She lives in Caysee world. She drug the detectives all the way through Universal before she finally admitted even her job was a lie.

LE is not releasing everything, rightly so. If she purchased the chor. online, they are wisely holding it close. All they needed to do was tell the public guess what-we found it and SHE researched it.LE knows LOTS more than we do and that is the way it needs to stay until trial. We are not even seeing 25% evidence now-they are onnly leaking enough to say guess what we have proof she killed us-I have NO doubt they have so much more we won't see for some time. If they wanted us to know they would answer the question so many of us want to know: when were the clor searches made??LE there is smart. Just giving us enough to piss us off and get volunteers out and keep people realizing this is NOT an accidental death

This is a great question-it depends by carrier and dollar amount. For example my company ships within the states as well as internationally. For any shipment we make, UPS and/or FedEx creates a tracking number.You can then track the history and all stops along the way, and signature. Is there a signature request? It depends upon the carrier and codes placed upon the shipping label. If a package is mailed United Staed postal Service, unless it is express (I dount CA would do ot but who knows) then no they would not require a signature but they would have to track who initially sent the package and where it was shipped and show a delivery datestamp-however this can be misleading if someone uses a mail delivery company and someone accepts delivery THEN puts it in a private box-sometimes less than that. There would be an initial track number and when it shipped and arrived but no more.With the economy going down in the USA, Fed Ex seems to require more parcels valued over $500 to have a signature attached before they leave a package but not in all cases as my company has learned. Plus as probably most on the board have experienced, even if a direct sig is supposed to be required, some drivers will still leave it (last year my husband and I had a laptop delivered to our home requiring direct sig and the driver left it with our next door neighbor who had JUST moved in the next day-we gave them hell-luckily he was honest-the box was stamped on the outside and practically screamed new laptop )but he took delivery and gave it to us

I also did not see this-but I also did not see KC claiming Zanny and her more outlandish tales since. If it were an accident only I cannot imagine a person:

researching clor.and have my daughter poof and claim to know where she is and not lead people to her nad let people waste 100k on my bond
partying and having a great time almost nightly
getting a tattoo that translates to Beautiful Life *after* the date her daughter was supposedly kidnapped
tellking everyone her daughter was with the nanny as she was show having a blast
going to town at Target and other places ripping my friends off within an hour they leave town
Stealing my Grandparents money
the list goes on and on

You see my friend, you would never do it because you are a decent person who could not imagine ever hurting a person or community so badly

Welcome to KC's world...

...Chloroform is used for DNA isolation. I spoke to someone who actually works with it for these purposes and she said if it was used in the trunk, it would definitely still be there. Could that be why there is chloroform in the trunk?

This was discussed on NG w/experts. The FBI, etc. that did some of the testing would KNOW if they used chloroform in the trunk. KC's computer shows many searches on how to use chloroform, so it is linked to her. It was found in her trunk. It was in the air tests in a very high saturation.

They said the testing you are discussinhg would be done in a LAB and the trunk of her car is NOT a lab. Even leaving a soaked rag in the trunk would cause no oxygen to remain and that could kill a person that was trapped inside.

She may have wanted to just 'knock her out' - but was too stupid to realize it would kill her. That would explain NOT calling police because how would she explain she locked her child in the trunk with a rag soaked with chloroform? What if Flag boy helped her get the chloroform? We know how she likes to steal, she could have grabbed some at the last party. hmmm

I think if we research the movies carefully we can detrmine where she put caylee. jmho of course.

Wonder if she had a rental card somewhere? Blockbuster? Ya never know what she may have rented, but that would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag