Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry, I can't imagine that LE wouldn't let her plea for him to come home and/or contact them. same thing w/ USMC...it BENEFITS these entities for him to BE CAUGHT. If they're going with billboards, and reward money, why wouldn't they allow her to go on the air and plead for him to call? Even if it was just to call his attorney or someone at the base?

That is the strange part. He has not called the lawers yet.And no why let her say a word withe everyone thinking he might break is Christina is being held somewhere .

Discussing the case and voicing an opinion is much different than pointing out how unfair the rest of us are when we voice ours.

And that is what I am doing Voicing my opinion. I never called anyone out by name did I? And neither did RTT

And that is what I am doing Voicing my opinion. I never called anyone out by name did I? And neither did RTT

I can't respond unless I've been called out by name?

That is the strange part. He has not called the lawers yet.And no why let her say a word withe everyone thinking he might break is Christina is being held somewhere .

I understand he hasn't contacted anyone, but supposedly her via letters, I'm stating in her plea for him to contact someone even IF it was just his attorneys - Hope that clarifies a bit :)

And since it's out all over the media that she's returned to active duty, I don't understand why he would be thinking that? (that she's being held somewhere)

Settle down. The discussion is valid and I'm sure all will remember that we are just going over the what ifs at this point in time. She's been reported to be "cooperating fully" last I heard from the sheriff.

I'm wondering why she didn't go with him if she is guilty. I'm not saying that she is one way or another. With his knowledge of Mexico, language culture, and I'm sure places to hide it could be hard for them to locate him. I wonder how often he has visited Mexico since being in U.S.? My cousins visit yearly at least. If he visited often, I'm thinking he would have more contacts than just family there.

I heard she is caucasian and they have a 18 month old. Her being in Mexico would probably stick out like a sore thumb...

I'm wondering why she didn't go with him if she is guilty. I'm not saying that she is one way or another. With his knowledge of Mexico, language culture, and I'm sure places to hide it could be hard for them to locate him. I wonder how often he has visited Mexico since being in U.S.? My cousins visit yearly at least. If he visited often, I'm thinking he would have more contacts than just family there.

I sure would like to know what kind of work Christin( WIFE) does and her days and hours... because, from the marines timeline.......

On Saturday, December 15th, Greyhound bus records reflect a ticket is purchased in LCpl Lauterbach’s name for one way to El Paso, Texas departing that evening. Ticket is not redeemed. Command is not notified of this information until January 9th.

On Monday, December 17, 2007, LCpl Lauterbach failed to report to work. Her leadership begins to inquire as to her whereabouts by calling her cell phone.

So that means either the WIFE works on Saturdays or she lied to her dad about being at work when it happened or he lied on the interview for her. So all day Sunday and the rest of Saturday after she purchased the ticket, if the WIFE only works M-F then she had to be home and she lied or someone lied about her being at work when it happened.

If LE are saying she died on the 15th which is a Saturday then there is some explaining to do if 's Wife doesnt work weekends.

Kel

From the photos I saw that show her with , wven though the face was blurred out you can tell she is white and brown haired, and I am guessing that they thought it would be easier for him to make it down to Mexico and then when all the Brouhaha blew over and everyone forgot about the case, Xtina could join him. They never thought it would become such a big deal, with the whole nation focused on this case.

Mygirl, I totally agree about Xtina sticking out like a sore thumb, especially since many Mexicans are very dark -skinned. If they had decided to relocate to a different latinamerican country where most people are of Spanish or European descent, then it would be easier to blend in. I also imagine they would plan to hide out in a little village somewhere that doesnt have cable tv access so that they wouldnt be recognized.

It is still my opinion that he planned for Xtina to join him at a later date with their daughter, thinking that the note he left would prove that Xtina was innocent, but things went differently, thank goodness.

Just my opinions, so dont flame me ! :)

It was reported that Laurean lived in Mexico until he was in his teens. He is only 21 now and would mean he has MANY connections in Mexico besides family. He came from Guadalajara.

I wonder where Christina DID receive the letters. Wouldn't the FBI be intercepting her mail from the home?

I would love to know what was said in those letters. Was he spouting more of his innocence? Was he hinting to his wife not to talk to authorities? Isn't he smart enough to listen to news reports or read the latest on this case? He should have known she turned him in and wouldn't he be furious with her right now?! Not if it was expected by Laurean that she was going to turn him in and part of their plan perhaps.

I just can't help but think that the letters were some sort of plan between him and her...Like you will know I made it to so & so location because I will send 2 letters''.. He knows obviously he can't call her because they will track his location assuming the phones are bugged.

It was reported that Laurean lived in Mexico until he was in his teens. He is only 21 now and would mean he has MANY connections in Mexico besides family. He came from Guadalajara.

I wonder where Christina DID receive the letters. Wouldn't the FBI be intercepting her mail from the home?

I would love to know what was said in those letters. Was he spouting more of his innocence? Was he hinting to his wife not to talk to authorities? Isn't he smart enough to listen to news reports or read the latest on this case? He should have known she turned him in and wouldn't he be furious with her right now?! Not if it was expected by Laurean that she was going to turn him in and part of their plan perhaps.

Ugh I know thank goodness!! I really want to keep talking about this case because I am so afraid as soon as the next big thing happens Maria and Gabriel will fall to the way-side..I so don't want that to happen! I feel that her whole life she was shoved to the way-side.

From the photos I saw that show her with , wven though the face was blurred out you can tell she is white and brown haired, and I am guessing that they thought it would be easier for him to make it down to Mexico and then when all the Brouhaha blew over and everyone forgot about the case, Xtina could join him. They never thought it would become such a big deal, with the whole nation focused on this case.

Mygirl, I totally agree about Xtina sticking out like a sore thumb, especially since many Mexicans are very dark -skinned. If they had decided to relocate to a different latinamerican country where most people are of Spanish or European descent, then it would be easier to blend in. I also imagine they would plan to hide out in a little village somewhere that doesnt have cable tv access so that they wouldnt be recognized.

It is still my opinion that he planned for Xtina to join him at a later date with their daughter, thinking that the note he left would prove that Xtina was innocent, but things went differently, thank goodness.

Just my opinions, so dont flame me ! :)

I just can't help but think that the letters were some sort of plan between him and her...Like you will know I made it to so & so location because I will send 2 letters''.. He knows obviously he can't call her because they will track his location assuming the phones are bugged.

My thoughts exactly ! It reeks of a plan they had to let Xtina know he had made it to Mexico without actually disclosing where he was. I am sure that LE got their hands on these letters even before Xtina, as they were delivered to the crime scene and it is cordoned off and under surveillance. I wish we knew what those letters said.

On another note, I watched the video last night of the female Marine talking about Laurean, and they showed a video of the detectives going thru the Laureans' furniture and belongings on the front yard of the property. It seemed as if they had ripped out floor tiles or carpet in big squares.So there must have been great quantities of blood (GULP )

Did anyone else see that video ?

I think she is a co-conspirator in a pre-meditated murder. I think he convinced her to stay behind because of the child. They may not be saying anything so that he will think that she is not a suspect. I feel sure that she aided and abetted him and she will be charged for it sooner or later. IMHO

I think she is a co-conspirator in a pre-meditated murder. I think he convinced her to stay behind because of the child. They may not be saying anything so that he will think that she is not a suspect. I feel sure that she aided and abetted him and she will be charged for it sooner or later. IMHO

I think there is the possiblity, that LE is making a big todo about Christina cooperating fully to send a message to the husband. Don't they normally tried to get them to flip on each other?

I think there is the possiblity, that LE is making a big todo about Christina cooperating fully to send a message to the husband. Don't they normally tried to get them to flip on each other?

Maybe she has, being that she has not been seen on the news in person.

On Fox a few minutes ago on Bill Hemmer's segment, the reporter said the speculation is Christina is staying on base at Camp Lejeune and being kept away from the media and public. They also said she had been with police daily and was in constant phone contact with them.

It would make sense, imo, for her to kept there on base.

My thoughts exactly ! It reeks of a plan they had to let Xtina know he had made it to Mexico without actually disclosing where he was. I am sure that LE got their hands on these letters even before Xtina, as they were delivered to the crime scene and it is cordoned off and under surveillance. I wish we knew what those letters said.

On another note, I watched the video last night of the female Marine talking about Laurean, and they showed a video of the detectives going thru the Laureans' furniture and belongings on the front yard of the property. It seemed as if they had ripped out floor tiles or carpet in big squares.So there must have been great quantities of blood (GULP )

Did anyone else see that video ?
No, I didn't see it, but in this video it says that blood spatters were found on the ceiling, so they know there was some sort of struggle:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E9zBoX90KgU&feature=related

That video also shows the grave and the crime scene of Laurean's neighborhood.

This video has all the phone numbers to call with information, as well as the fact that Christina is still cooperating with authorities:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rcuFgM96PUo

It sure is difficult not to suspect that she either had a part in it, or knew about it. It's just too hard to grasp that she could be that ditzy as to not wonder why all of the cleaning, burning, etc. I also find it fascinating that no friends or acquaintances other than the neighbors has come forth to speak to the media. The military is keeping this one under tight wraps.

On Fox a few minutes ago on Bill Hemmer's segment, the reporter said the speculation is Christina is staying on base at Camp Lejeune and being kept away from the media and public. They also said she had been with police daily and was in constant phone contact with them.

It would make sense, imo, for her to kept there on base.

What concerns me is that it seems like the Corps spent quite a bit of time shielding CL until it became OBVIOUS that he was involved in Maria's disappearance.

Now, they've thrown up a big shield around Christina . . . does she warrant that protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82