Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I keep thinking about, that I read tonight, is the link to the LYS and about how the Laureans recently sold their vacuum cleaner!!!

I wonder if the buyer of the vac has turned it over to LE.

Thanx, Ticamom. I'd love to see what she looks like.

One of the things I keep thinking about, that I read tonight, is the link to the LYS and about how the Laureans recently sold their vacuum cleaner!!!

I wonder if the buyer of the vac has turned it over to LE.

I bet they couldn't turn it over fast enough! GaaaaK!

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't sitting behind bars on the base, even just as a protected witness. But in any case, I bet the child is with other family members -- don't think a Marine barracks is any place for a toddler. Plus, from reading at LeJeune Underground, I'd say most people on base are very suspicious of Christine and quite angry and she wouldn't be very safe there.

Also, since bases are relatively open -- visitors just get a pass from welcome center, she wouldn't really be shielded on the base unless she is locked away.

Hi Steadfast .. :)

I respectfully disagree with you. I would be very surprised if Christina was behind bars - even as a protected witness. Not at this juncture.

I do believe that wherever she is residing on the base (Possibly the Hostess House hotel) that she has military police providing round-the-clock security for her. Security from media & those that may wish to confront her - as well as, the security for the military of knowing where she is at all times.

I agree that the barracks would not be an appropriate place for a toddler - nor would it be for Christina at this point. I would imagine she feels the need for family support and would think that she has a parent or family members currently staying with her. I doubt that she is alone with her daughter.

As long as she is treated as a witness (& victim) and not as a suspect or POI - I believe she will cooperate & provide the desired information. If she lawyers up - communication ceases. I think they are treating her with kid gloves.

And who knows - down the line, we may find out Christina really did believe every deceitful word out of her husband's mouth and was truly clueless about the murder & even her part of the cover-up. Hard to fathom, perhaps - but, it's a real possibility. Some women are easily duped & manipulated by the man in their lives. Sad - but, it happens.

Rum Tum

Thanx, Ticamom. I'd love to see what she looks like.

Me, too. I really want to see how much she looks like Maria. Enough to fool a bus ticket seller trying to remember back a few weeks? I think yes, but we'll see.

Xtina has been called back to active duty her and the baby are supposedly residing on base according to the person on Nancy Grace. She's considered a key witness right now.

She has been in contact w/ LE daily... by phone, and sometimes in person....

I am speculating that maybe that is why she hasn't done an interview and doesn't want her face shown in photos with her husband.

If her photo was released or she did an interview maybe the greyhound clerk would know that it was her instead of maria that bought the ticket.....

Kel

I am speculating that maybe that is why she hasn't done an interview and doesn't want her face shown in photos with her husband.

If her photo was released or she did an interview maybe the greyhound clerk would know that it was her instead of maria that bought the ticket.....

Kel

Oh I am aslmost sure the Greyhound clerk has seen her pic. She is underlock and key at the base.

LOL Im just typing what's being said on the show!

have a person who's ID is being blacked out, saying the order WAS ACTIVE when she disappeared, because she (The witness) is the one that filled it out. Said that Maria did say she was scared and the woman blew it off..because she thought no way....

But why would she leave herself without transportation by abandoning her car in a public parking lot if she were running away from the Marines?[/quo

That is one of the reasons I don't think she was running from the marines, just playing devils advocate.:)

No problem, calidreamin! :)
And here's the answer:

The note "she" left for her roomie said she was quitting the "marine life" ..... and she knew that if she just went AWOL like that, she'd end up in the brig when they caught up w/her.

Kel

I agree and can see why she won't pose or be interviewed, but it seems the media and/or paparazzi can get a photo of anyone.

And it seems whenever a case comes up, an old yearbook photo, or candid photos that friends post get linked somewhere

According to Rusty on NG, Maria's bus ticket was recovered in her car.

Camp Lejeune is a not such a huge base that people don't know each other. I am sure Xtina knew about Maria and probably about the rape allegations. Rumors were pprobably swirling and I am sure enlisted his buddies to help harrass Maria and try to scare her off. I am sure that Maria's car was known to Xtina; she might even have been the one to key the car.

I posted this opinion of Xtina on Thread #7, but I want to repeat it here if thats okay:

" If Xtina is so innocent in all this, why isn't she showing her face on national tv, begging to give himself up ? Why isn't she making it clear as the blue sky that she had no involvement in Maria's murder ? Why is she hiding ? Why did her mother refuse to make any comment when she was interviewed ? Why did her dad seem to be lying and making things up on said news report ?

Why ? Because she is guilty of helping kill her and / or clean up the crime scene and bury-burn Maria and Gabriel. That is why she won't show her face anywhere. She is afraid we will see the truth in her eyes. Nancy Grace would have her on her knees sobbing out the truth in a matter of minutes !

Here in Costa Rica there is a saying in Spanish, " El que calla otorga " that means " one who is silent admits his/ her guilt " I think that is the case with Christina. She is silent, because she KNOWS her part in all this. And she is afraid. Very afraid now that she is alone and cannot escape to where is."

I am sure that Xtina had a role in Maria's murder and cover up. I feel it in my gut. I can't explain it.

I wonder if she knew about the rape allegations. They (marines) have been so tight lipped about the whole thing. They didn't act like they believed Maria. And it seems like they were covering for CL. I know C was on the same base but his buddies could have kept things quiet to protect him. Saying that: I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but as time passes, I'm beginning to think she may have been in on it with him. At least in on the cleaning up part. I also agree we need to know where she was. It does seem like if she wasn't home, she would have released a statement saying so.

OH great... after commercial, more on O.J. Simpson!

I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member