Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think the reason we have not seen or heard from Christina is she has been told by either the Marines (since she is still in( or the LE not to.Every thing I have read online all say the same thing she is talking to both of them and cooperating with them.I might be blind but I am one that until I see something to make me think otherwords. I do not think Christina is involved.
This reminds me so much of Laci's case it is not even funny. On this very board as soon as we heard about Amber people were saying she did it . Or she knew Scott did it. Only to find out they were wrong.

Sheppard Smith kept trying to pin the police spokesman down on where Christina is. He said "We have looked all over for her and she is no where to be found", The spokesman said "We have been in touch with her all day, we know where she is" I think they have her detained somewhere. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to let her get away now, like they did him. IMHO

Well lets hope they wouldn't be that stupid. I just have this burning feeling inside me that she was in on this also. I also think it's really weird that her husband would write to her while on the run. He would have to know that LE would get the letters. I think that is a ruse and it seems like this was really planned out.

I believe they have her staying on base in the barracks with a gag order not to talk to anyone but them or LE.I don't think will let her leave the base unless they have someone with her.

Darn right, they've been in touch with her all day, 'cause their sitting right on top of her! That's the last thing they need is for her to take off, good grief, can you imagine?

I just saw on CNN that the sheriff wont comment on the two letters or their contents. They also mentioned that Xtina is safe on the base, and that she continues to cooperate with authorities.

Anderson Cooper will have more on this case, and he will interview a former colleague of and Maria, a female officer who will be interviewed but wont be seen. I imagine she is scared of retaliation for daring to speak out.

The interview is tonight on Cooper's show, but I don't know the time.

Hi TicaMom .. :)

Thanks for the heads-up on Christina's location. I had a feeling that since she was still an active marine that they would bring her "on base" and basically shield her from scrutiny by the very aggressive media folks.

The Marine Corp would also benefit by having the ability to filter whatever info they wanted to find it's way to the media. Very protective environment inside the base - and that 18 mo. old toddler needs all the protection the military can provide for her.

Much appreciated on the Anderson Cooper show. I'll be watching.

Rum Tum

Sheppard Smith kept trying to pin the police spokesman down on where Christina is. He said "We have looked all over for her and she is no where to be found", The spokesman said "We have been in touch with her all day, we know where she is" I think they have her detained somewhere. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to let her get away now, like they did him. IMHO

She may be temporarily housed at the Hostess House just past the main gate on base. No one would be able to get to her without having authorization to be on base. There is a sentry and if you don't a base sticker you have to stop to get a pass, and you must know someone on base to get on. The Hostess House is a hotel - many families will stay there when they first get assigned on base or when they are visiting family on base. My guess is that's where she is at.

Hi TicaMom .. :)

Thanks for the heads-up on Christina's location. I had a feeling that since she was still an active marine that they would bring her "on base" and basically shield her from scrutiny by the very aggressive media folks.

The Marine Corp would also benefit by having the ability to filter whatever info they wanted to find it's way to the media. Very protective environment inside the base - and that 18 mo. old toddler needs all the protection the military can provide for her.

Much appreciated on the Anderson Cooper show. I'll be watching.

Rum Tum

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't sitting behind bars on the base, even just as a protected witness. But in any case, I bet the child is with other family members -- don't think a Marine barracks is any place for a toddler. Plus, from reading at LeJeune Underground, I'd say most people on base are very suspicious of Christine and quite angry and she wouldn't be very safe there.

Also, since bases are relatively open -- visitors just get a pass from welcome center, she wouldn't really be shielded on the base unless she is locked away.

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't sitting behind bars on the base, even just as a protected witness. But in any case, I bet the child is with other family members -- don't think a Marine barracks is any place for a toddler. Plus, from reading at LeJeune Underground, I'd say most people on base are very suspicious of Christine and quite angry and she wouldn't be very safe there.

Also, since bases are relatively open -- visitors just get a pass from welcome center, she wouldn't really be shielded on the base unless she is locked away.

Steadfast, to get on Camp Lejeune you have to present ID and where you are going. I was married and didn't have a base sticker yet and it was VERY hard to get on base to go see my ex. They always had to call my ex's shop to get clearance and then would let me get a visitor's pass.

In response to JDB's post, the difference between Amber Frey and Xtina is that Amber inmediately went public to clear her name and make absolutely clear that she had no idea that Scott was married. She made it easy for LE to clear her from being a suspect.

LE hasnt been able to clear Xtina yet and IMO the only reason they keep calling her a cooperating witness is because they are hoping she will hang herself if they give her enough rope. They havent declared her a suspect yet for fear that she will lawyer up like did and wont talk to them. I just hope they are keeping a close eye on Xtina so she wont skip town to join wherever he may be.

Steadfast, to get on Camp Lejeune you have to present ID and where you are going. I was married and didn't have a base sticker yet and it was VERY hard to get on base to go see my ex. They always had to call my ex's shop to get clearance and then would let me get a visitor's pass.

All bases require military id and a car sticker OR a day pass in the car window, especially since 911. And, yes, you do have to give a reason to the welcome center to get your car pass. But the reason can be "I want to visit the museum," or "I've always wanted to see a base." I've lived on or next to bases my entire (long) life.

Also, keep in mind that there are about 150,000 people in the Jacksonville area (active duty, retired, dependents, civilian employees) that have ID's to get on the base. There are probably more people going in and out of the base than are going in and out of the town of Jacksonville (pop 69,000.)

I really think the reason we have not seen or heard from Christina is she has been told by either the Marines (since she is still in) or the LE not to.

Every thing I have read online all say the same thing she is talking to both of them and cooperating with them. I might be blind but I am one that until I see something to make me think otherwords. I do not think Christina is involved.

This reminds me so much of Laci's case it is not even funny. On this very board as soon as we heard about Amber people were saying she did it . Or she knew Scott did it. Only to find out they were wrong.

Hi JDB .. :)

I admit I am suspicious of Christina's possible involvement. It's certainly plausible - given some of the witness reports we've heard. I am questioning the info as it trickles out - but, I totally agree with you, JDB. We don't know enough about Christina or Maria's murder to automatically condemn her along with her husband.

I also remember all the ugly mean-spirited comments directed toward Amber Frey. It was SO unfair that in our collective grief & horror over Laci & Conner's horrific demise - many folks did not give Amber any credit or afford her the benefit of the doubt. IMO - if not for Amber's courage & determination to do *the right thing* - Scott would not be on death row today. Kudos to her!

Hey, Good post, JDB. :) :blowkiss:

Rum Tum

There are some very distinct differences between Amber and Christina. Just because Amber ended up not being involved, which BTW, I never thought she was, doesn't equate to Christina not being involved with this case. Outside of differences of opinion, factually there is no comparison between Amber and Christina.

Amber was not living with Scott during the time Stacy was murdered. Stacy was not murdered in Amber's house, leaving a bloody mess behind. Amber did not help Scott clean up and paint over the crime scene. Stacy was not 75 feet away burned and buried in Ambers backyard. Stacy's car was not suspiciously parked in Ambers driveway for days. And lastly, Amber didn't aid in Scott's escape. Or in Scott's case, attempted escape.

There are some very distinct differences between Amber and Christina. Just because Amber ended up not being involved, which BTW, I never thought, doesn't equate to Christina not being involved with this case. Outside of differences of opinion, factually there is no comparison between Amber and Christina.

Amber was not living with Scott during the time Stacy was murdered. Stacy was not murdered in Amber's house, leaving a bloody mess behind. Amber did not help Scott clean up and paint over the crime scene. Stacy was not 75 feet away burned and buried in Ambers backyard. Stacy's car was not suspiciously parked in Ambers driveway for days. And lastly, Amber didn't aid in Scott's escape. Or in Scott's case, attempted escape.

I would say those are some pretty significant differences!

In response to JDB's post, the difference between Amber Frey and Xtina is that Amber inmediately went public to clear her name and make absolutely clear that she had no idea that Scott was married. She made it easy for LE to clear her from being a suspect.

LE hasnt been able to clear Xtina yet and IMO the only reason they keep calling her a cooperating witness is because they are hoping she will hang herself if they give her enough rope. They havent declared her a suspect yet for fear that she will lawyer up like did and wont talk to them. I just hope they are keeping a close eye on Xtina so she wont skip town to join wherever he may be.

Kinda of hard to skip town when she is on the base under th USMC watch. I can almost guarntee you Christina is being question hard by both the USMC and the LE.And since nothing is being made public how do we know she does not have a lawyer? We don't. Like I said until I hear something that tells me she was involved I am doing what is supposed to be done here in the USA. Innocent till proven guilty.

Kinda of hard to skip town when she is on the base under th USMC watch.

I haven't heard that. All I've heard is Christina is free to come and go as she pleases. If it's true, that's great news! She needs to be watched very very closely.

For the past hour and half, I've done a rush through reading over most of the comments and links, trying to find a photo of Christina.

Has there been a photo of her posted any where? I can't find one.

OH... Nancy's on. Maybe she'll have one!

TIA

TG, you answered my question before I posted it!! lol

For the past hour and half, I've done a rush through reading over most of the comments and links, trying to find a photo of Christina.

Has there been a photo of her posted any where? I can't find one.

OH... Nancy's on. Maybe she'll have one!

TIA
The only photos i have seen of her are with and her face is blurred out, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie