Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree she thought Cesar was bad news. Link here somewhere of warrant showed details of last conversation with her mom/step-mom. Seems mom/step-mom felt something was not right. Maria indicated to her that her carrer was threatened. Same warrant also indicates that USMC investigators had said she was under some stress and might face dismissal. Looks like a bunch of folks in sheriff's office, NCIS, Maria's chain of command just plain botched this by not communicating and not assuming the worst from the start of both the rape investigation and the missing person investigation.

OK here's a possible scenario... She went to L's or was taken there, but likely went there, perhaps to tell him she was going to drop the charges (was this the "plan"?). Perhaps she was there in early afternoon. How did she know he was not at the party? - perhaps they made arragments to meet during the party. Maybe she was going to leave but mom/stepmom peaved her and botched the "plan" in their 230pm phone call. Maybe mom/setpmom's talk that she could not take care of the baby and should put it up for adoption made her suddenly realize she could not reasonably leave the USMC medical care until at least after the birth. She then returns to Cesar's and ends-up somehow in the garage - perhaps he was working in the garage - painting? :-(.

The above does not account for the bus ticket at 5pm - could have been done by Xstina or maybe less likely by Maria. If done by Xstina, then she almost certainly had to be there during or shortly after the murder as one would think that dressing as pregnant mom to buy a bus tic would be secondary to the cleanup and burial. Though if she was killed close to 230pm, there is 2.5 hrs to get a plan together, begin cleanup, and get to the bus station. Assume they have accurate proof of 5pm time (receipt, sales record, etc).

They say they have video of Maria withdrawing $ from the ATM on the 14th - does anyone know approx time and location? This could be the deciding factor as to whether it was she who bought the bus tic.

BTW, is it just me or does it seem that the sheriff kind of disappeared from public shortly after it was obvious that CL got away.

Why would Maria be getting paychecks if she is UA? If she were leaving for good, I think that she would have cleared out her accounts. I think that Laurean stole her card and used it after he murdered her, just like other criminals do. Perhaps, she was forced to give her pin number or she had it written somewhere in her purse (maybe, on the card holder).

UA is just unauthorized absense. I'm sure she would still be paid until they dissmissed her. That said, I think it more liklely Lauren either found the PIN or guessed it based on his knowledge of her (BD, etc). Of course, he could have been with her at the first ATM transaction lurking off camera and obtained PIN there.:bang:

Why would Maria be getting paychecks if she is UA? If she were leaving for good, I think that she would have cleared out her accounts. I think that Laurean stole her card and used it after he murdered her, just like other criminals do. Perhaps, she was forced to give her pin number or she had it written somewhere in her purse (maybe, on the card holder).

Maybe she was still to get direct deposited paychecks or money transfers after thought she'd be long gone. Wouldn't she still get deposits, at least until the MC knew that she wasn't hospitalized somewhere, and was officially UA?

Never mind. I'm not even making sense to myself right now. :crazy:

As everyone everywhere is saying (the News, NG, Greta, other sites, WS)...
anything could have happened. We may never know. Hopefully we will.

BTW, has anyone seen the movie "Malice", with Alec Baldwin and Nicole Kidman? There are parts of this case, with all the facts and theories and rumors, that remind of that movie.

This is exactly what I think. He probably said that he would meet her there. I think Maria was killed on the 14th. I just cannot see Maria leaving town before the baby was born.

Did Maria really write the note? If so, did she write it of her own accord? Why would she write it? What had changed so drastically that she was willing to leave all that she knew as well as paid for delivery, care, etc.? I just do not believe that she would do that. I think that she knew that Laurean was bad news.

Do we know for sure that's it's a HAND written note? Or was it a print off of someone's typing? I know handwriting analysis has been talked about (whether LE will do it or are doing it etc)

BUT when i "write" someone...sometimes its on the computer and I just print it off and mail, leave it, send it or whatnot.

Just another tangent to add to the mess LOL

BTW Who's letter entitled "terms and conditions" was it that was removed from the home? (It was in the search warrant as an Item removed) 's or the one maria supposedly wrote?

Detective Dubois in his affidavit said in his experience that he doubted that an 8 month pregnant woman would willingly leave cheap available medical care to go UA. He also stated he doubted that someone in her position would have willing left the support of family and friends.

Detective Dubois in his affidavit said in his experience that he doubted that an 8 month pregnant woman would willingly leave cheap available medical care to go UA. He also stated he doubted that someone in her position would have willing left the support of family and friends.

Then the only other conclusion is he kidnapped her......with or without wify.
I think the military is covering something big up.

Just on Headline news, lasted about 30 seconds:

"Wife has an alibi. She says she was at a Xmas Party on Dec 15th waiting for her husband to join her when the murder took place."

:banghead:

"Wife has an alibi. She says she was at a Xmas Party on Dec 15th waiting for her husband to join her when the murder took place."

(BTW, they didn't say . That was my insert to the comments made.)

Ok, however was said the death was the 14th. All had a half day of work..So where was the wify?

We really need to figure out a way to clarify the party date ...
This is a huge discrepancy and blows her alibi away.

We really need to figure out a way to clarify the party date ...
This is a huge discrepancy and blows her alibi away.

U know I wonder if the party Christina went to was the same one that Maria did not go to. I think Maria and CL were in the same unit.I Supposedly Maria party was on the 14th. And what I read Christina was at the party from mid afternoon and left sometime at the evening.

Do we know for sure that's it's a HAND written note? Or was it a print off of someone's typing? I know handwriting analysis has been talked about (whether LE will do it or are doing it etc)...

I thought that, at the military PC, they said that the note was deemed to be in Maria's handwriting. IMO, even if it were her handwriting, someone could have been there forcing her to write the note.

I thought that, at the military PC, they said that the note was deemed to be in Maria's handwriting. IMO, even if it were her handwriting, someone could have been there forcing her to write the note.

I remember that interview, he said that it appeared to be maria's but there not hand writing experts. Then he said the notes were to be sent to one...

About the "plan" that fell through: what if Maria really had planned to give the baby up for adoption, maybe had even found a couple that wanted to adopt the baby, and was preparing to travel to wherever this couple lived for the last few weeks before the birth? What if this plan fell through because the couple decided not to adopt HER baby, or because she changed her mind and just couldn't go through with it?

Couldn't this be a reason for Maria to show up at CL's house telling him the plan fell through, maybe asking him to "do the right thing", or something along that line?

I now believed she was involved at least with the cover up.
Paint bought the 16th. And there was a lot of blood all over 2 rooms.
She'd have to be blind not seeing at least spots. Even after it was so called learned up by him..
Any small amounts left(which I wouldn't believe it got all of it) would bleed threw.
Where was wify again on the 16th?
JMO

I now believed she was involved at least with the cover up.
Paint bought the 16th. And there was a lot of blood all over 2 rooms.
She'd have to be blind not seeing at least spots. Even after it was so called learned up by him..
Any small amounts left(which I wouldn't believe it got all of it) would bleed threw.
Where was wify again on the 16th?
JMO

Plus, even if the blood was cleaned up, there'd be bloody towels or rags, clothes, bath tub, etc. No way that could all be cleaned up in the time from early evening until she got home from a party.

Plus, plus, she'd have to be blind to not see the body, if it wasn't buried until the 16th.

I was just telling my husband how strange it was that Christina wasn't an active-duty Marine when this case all started but she is now. And I asked him if they could call a specific reserve soldier up to active duty for a particular reason (as opposed to calling up a whole reserve unit.) He said yes, and now she's not free to take off, even if the civil authorities don't charge her with anything.

That's good to know steadfast...but then I thought about it and it didn't stop her husband from running off. :mad:

I was just telling my husband how strange it was that Christina wasn't an active-duty Marine when this case all started but she is now. And I asked him if they could call a specific reserve soldier up to active duty for a particular reason (as opposed to calling up a whole reserve unit.) He said yes, and now she's not free to take off, even if the civil authorities don't charge her with anything.

That's good to know steadfast...but then I thought about it and it didn't stop her husband from running off. :mad:

I don't mean she couldn't run off:) I mean she can't just leave town or refuse to come out of her house or something without being subject to arrest and imprisonment. Also, if the civilian authorities don't charge her with anything, the military can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey