Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 15th was a Saturday and it was right before Christmas. Maybe Christina
was shopping with a Friend or family member for Christmas gift. LE apparently knows something we don,t. Could there be a witness to Christina's
were abouts that day and they are not releasing the info until they are able to verify. I can just hear CL saying take this Money ($700) and go christmas shopping for the day.

:eek: Yep, that's a good way to get rid of your wife for a day.

The 15th was a Saturday and it was right before Christmas. Maybe Christina
was shopping with a Friend or family member for Christmas gift. LE apparently knows something we don,t. Could there be a witness to Christina's
were abouts that day and they are not releasing the info until they are able to verify. I can just hear CL saying take this Money ($700) and go christmas shopping for the day.

exactly, lkd-ga.....they're keeping some things close to the vest, obviously..

However the neighbor saw them yelling at each offer the morning he left.

No they were seen yelling the night before about 6:30. The morning of the 11th the neighbor said she saw Ceasar getting to leave only.
And I see it was Maria that bought the ticket.And I guess ceasar lied about that to to Christina.

No they were seen yelling the night before about 6:30. The morning of the 11th the neighbor said she saw Ceasar getting to leave only.
And I see it was Maria that bought the ticket.And I guess ceasar lied about that to to Christina.

tks :blowkiss:

So any new reports of why Maria went to the house in the first place? Guess there must have been some sort of "plan" which the two or perhaps three of htem had hatched. Christina stated that Maria reurned from the bus station saying the plan had fallen through. Perhaps their plan began to unravel when she last talked to folks on base about the rape allegations - maybe she was supposed to deny it and base folks were not so quick to accept the new denial ?

Think interviewing and re interviewing the neighbors might be way to go with who/where/time, everyone was at.

I think a lot more people (especially members of the USMC) know a lot more about the case and are just keeping quiet and not wanting to get involved, due to a silent code of behavior.

Unfortunately, and I hate saying it, but being a nurse, I have seen the same kind of "silent code of 'ethics' " take place within the medical field, especially when a doctor makes a mistake.

None wants to get involved, report anything, or be considered a rat!!!.
I've seen docs, nurses and hospitals "CYA" similar to what's taking place here.

It's very sad.

I have also seen and heard stories of what happens to a medical staff, when he/she reports another's wrong doing.

I can answer some of these questions from watching an investigator that talked about these things.

The bus ticket was bought on the 14th and was for use on the 15th. That was cleared up by the investigator as this question was asked.

All the rest of this info give is was LAUREAN told his wife. We don't know that any of it is what really went down. My guess is that Laurean went after Maria. Since the phone was outside the base gates, he may have accosted her there with a knife or weapon, took her to her home, got her to right that note and then took her to his home. We will never know unless he someday speaks up on how she ended up at his home. But all these so called plans and things about Maria going to El Paso are only the story of the murderer so we really don't know what happened. That could all be lies. Something he dreamed up to tell his wife.

I really don't think the wife was in on the murder but I think she helped cover it up and knew alot more about it before she went down to the sheriff and showed the letters. I think he and his wife cooked up this whole plan on how to cover everything up and his getaway. Getting the money wired etc etc. They hatched the plan on what she would tell the sheriff and when giving CL time to get away. I don't think Maria willingly bought any ticket to El Paso or had plans to go there. Maybe CL was going to use that ticket to get close to Mexico so he could get over the border. Why it wasn't used, I don't know or maybe it was a ruse to throw authorities off the track. No one knows where he really is. Maybe at some point Christina is going to meet him somewhere. I hope the authorities prevent any sort of communication between the 2 so that they never meet up or hear from each other again.

The reason I said the Dec 14th date, is because Christina said (according to the affidavit) she was at a Christmas party, being held for her husband's Unit, when Maria "committed suicide".... (was murdered).

According to what someone said on Greta last night (or Anderson Cooper), the affidavit states that Christina says that he never showed up at the party and that she left late afternoon and went home.

Did she attend a party on Saturday Dec 15th, as well?

Was the bus ticket purchased on Dec 14th or Dec 15th?

Christina claims Laurean told her Maria slit her throat after Maria returned to her house, after they both went to buy the bus ticket.

Was the ticket an open ticket (to El Paso), or was it to be used on a specific date?
How did Maria get to Laurean's house, after going to the bus stn, if she asked if she could ( and apparently did) leave the car there?

Did Laurean take her to her house and leave her there?

What was meant by Maria saying "the plans failed" ......
... as opposed to "I changed my mind"... ?

Maria's car was seen, by the neighbor, at Laurean's house and that it was being driven by "when Christina wasn't at home".

Thank goodness my son finished taking the tree down while I was at work yesterday.

(BTW... He said it took him most of the day, putting away the decorations, moving the tree, vacuuming, re-arranging furniture, etc.)

I think tried to manipulate Maria into dropping the rape charges,
(which may or may not have taken place; was she a scorned woman, trying to get back at ?), and probably to have more sex with her....
by telling her a bunch of BS.

Maybe he told her he cared for her, would leave his wife, that they'd be together in Mexico, etc. He hadn't planned for the pregnancy to happen and / or for Maria to not abort it. Maria may have threatened to tell Christina, also... if he didn't hurry with their plans.

Maria may have still believed his cockamammy BS, that they were going to be together soon, that everything would work out, that he had friends and family to help with their new baby, that he knew doctors in Mexico that would help her, that he'd drive down in a few days or weeks to meet her, blah blah blah..... and thus the reason she agreed to buy the next bus ticket out of there. (I wonder if he had someone ready to pick her up in El Paso and take her into Mexico and .... ??? Or was he go planning to go there himself and...??)

Anyway, after they purchased the bus ticket, and he kissed her goodbye, with fake tears and fake promises.... Maria went to her home to pack her things, to leave a note for Durham, and to call her Mom, saying she had decided to keep the baby and that she had lied about the rape, and was dropping the charges, and was leaving the MC.
(Mom was definitely GRRRRR at Maria, feeling she was actually lying then.)

After Maria and purchased the bus ticket together, he went back to his house, to get ready for the Xmas Party that afternoon, and to meet up with his wife and buddies.... probably thinking all the while that all his troubles, AND the rape/adultry charges, AND Maria would soon be long gone.... as in the next day, heading for El Paso!

BUT! Maria had a change of plans... prolly after, and due to, her phone call with her Mother. She was convinced (or came to her senses when she realized) she'd be so far away, having the baby, with no medical coverage in a strange town, that it was a ridiculous plan, that the father would never join her, would never leave his wife... and that she, Mom, told Maria she'd be be there for her unconditionally and help with the baby.

Maria decided Mom knew best (don't we always?) and was right about everything.

So Maria then went to Laurean's house, (he wouldn't answer her phone calls, cuz he was in the shower singin' and happy dancin' )....
to tell him that she changed her mind.

I can only imagine his expression when he saw her standing at the door...
and then told him she wasn't leaving, that his "PLAN FAILED".

He got angry, no make that f'ing fuming furious!.
An argument took place, she threatened to tell his wife.....
and the rest we know about.

That's one of my theories.

But then on the other hand, I have another theory that involves Christina from almost the very start, when she first learned of the rape charges, which she claims she had known about.
Or maybe when she first learned of Maria's pregnancy.

Well that story or a story close to it makes some sense too. When people lie, there is always a contingent of truth in the lies. So I believe there was a plan. What kind of plan was debatable. There must be SOMEONE that knows whether maria was seeing CL on the side or having a contining affair with him. Was she living in fear of him? Or was she having an affair with him? I wish it would come out!

I read on # 8 Thread, someone posted:

"........ Maria talks to her mom at 2:30pm.
The bus ticket is purchased at 5pm.
Xtina says she is home from the party late afternoon. ....."

Ok. Back to the drawing board. :confused:

:banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead:

I read on # 8 Thread, someone posted:

"........ Maria talks to her mom at 2:30pm.
The bus ticket is purchased at 5pm.
Xtina says she is home from the party late afternoon. ....."

Ok. Back to the drawing board. :confused:

:banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead:

So with this time line, he kills her and cleaned up and the ticket is bought before wify comes home?:waitasec:
Now come on, something really smells.......

So, we're back to was Maria murdered the 14th or the 15th?

If she was murdered the 15th and Christina can plausibly show that she was out of the house for an extended length of time ... perhaps, she was just stupid and couldn't see what was going on in her own home.

If she was murdered the 14th, there is no way, no matter how stupid, that Christina could have missed the signs that something was seriously wrong in her home.

So, we're back to was Maria murdered the 14th or the 15th?

If she was murdered the 15th and Christina can plausibly show that she was out of the house for an extended length of time ... perhaps, she was just stupid and couldn't see what was going on in her own home.

If she was murdered the 14th, there is no way, no matter how stupid, that Christina could have missed the signs that something was seriously wrong in her home.

Unless the party Christina was at on the 14th drinking was involved. To much to drink and did not come home on the 14th. This would also answer the qusetion where was the child. more then likely at a baby-sitter

Unless the party Christina was at on the 14th drinking was involved. To much to drink and did not come home on the 14th. This would also answer the qusetion where was the child. more then likely at a baby-sitter

:waitasec:
I thought she went to the party expecting her husband to attend, and went home afterwards . . . hmmmmm

I thought she went to the party expecting her husband to attend, and went home afterwards . . . hmmmmm

BAck to the timeline I go.She might have but that would explain Maria being Murdered at night. And who knows maybe he transported Maria to the woods in his truck. And then brought Maria back .
And we have found in other case a person on adrenaline can do a lot.If Maria was not home on the 14th he could have slapped a coat of paint hoping to cover the blood.

This is exactly what I think. He probably said that he would meet her there. I think Maria was killed on the 14th. I just cannot see Maria leaving town before the baby was born.

Did Maria really write the note? If so, did she write it of her own accord? Why would she write it? What had changed so drastically that she was willing to leave all that she knew as well as paid for delivery, care, etc.? I just do not believe that she would do that. I think that she knew that Laurean was bad news.

"..... What had changed so drastically that she was willing to leave all that she knew as well as paid for delivery, care, etc.? I just do not believe that she would do that. I think that she knew that Laurean was bad news.

I posted earlier, in one of my theories, that Maria was convinced by that he would eventually join her in El Paso or Mexico.
("Oh. And Honey. Be sure to give me your PIN number so I can get your paychecks before I leave. Honey.")

I also think she was then convinced by her Mother, during their phone call, that leaving NC and the USMC, having the baby alone in another town, keeping the baby, believing the father would join her... was ridiculous thinking and planning on Maria's part. Thus, "The Plan Failed".

Maria was surely scared, confused, emotionally and physically exhausted, vulnerable, unable to make any decisions on her own, and was easily convinced by others... believing them, when she heard what she wanted/needed to hear at the moment.

I posted earlier, in one of my theories, that Maria was convinced by that he would eventually join her in El Paso or Mexico.
("Oh. And Honey. Be sure to give me your PIN number so I can get your paychecks before I leave. Honey.")...
Why would Maria be getting paychecks if she is UA? If she were leaving for good, I think that she would have cleared out her accounts. I think that Laurean stole her card and used it after he murdered her, just like other criminals do. Perhaps, she was forced to give her pin number or she had it written somewhere in her purse (maybe, on the card holder).

On FOX now, with Lindell Kaye from Jackson Daily News, ...

He is asked:
"... So he may have gone to Mexico and may have come back?"

HUH? I hadn't heard that one!

I got the feeling that Lindell replied that could be anywhere and that all calls are taken seriously.

Still waiting for DNA results to determine paternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple