Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However forgetting about one thing. No picture of her, so people if they had tips to call in...
Wait till we all see what happens when one does show up.
There's got to be a reason the military/sheriff is not presenting one of hers.
Wish the neighbors would post one..

Christina isn't a suspect or a person of interest. If a "deal" was cut, she won't be unless there is evidence of more.

The media can't publish a private person's picture unless that person signs a release...especially against their expressed opposition.

Christina has a lawyer protecting her every right.

IMO

LOL, I used all names. know the ropes as I've been a paid Reunion Contact there for eight years. Even if you put in married last names, IF they're registered they come up.

So your the one that's been sending me notices about my reunions. :D
I've never went to any, shame on me!:D

Unfortunately, probably isn't proof beyond a reasonable doubt. If CL takes full responsibility and says his wife knew nothing, I don't think there is any evidence to prove otherwise.

Right now, the written word from CL is that Christina knew nothing and did not participate.

Common sense might say something else, but it isn't evidence.

My opinion only.

The written word from CL is that Maria committed suicide. There's no more physical evidence that Cesar did it than there is that Christina did it, that we know of. Just circumstancial evidence -- against both of them.

I wonder if Christina and CL thought they could get away with saying it was a suicide and that the authorities would believe this? Are they that stupid that the think the medical examiner wouldn't find the real cause of death? I suppose they are kind of young and may not have a clue.

STEADFAST:

The written word from CL is that Maria committed suicide. There's no more physical evidence that Cesar did it than there is that Christina did it, that we know of. Just circumstancial evidence -- against both of them.

First, you know I love you, but you made me think of Wudge with that post. :eek:

However, your right that there has been no "evidence" yet presented by either the Marine brass, LE, Coroners Office, DNA Lab Tesing Site, etc. that says CL and/or Christina had any involvement in the death of Maria.

But like DP's case, a lot of circumstantial evidence that just doesn't point to anywhere else but back to them.

No doubt Christina would have hated Maria, the wife most always hates the other woman (even in a rape situation). But that doesn't drive most women to aid and abet a murdering husband. Supposing that in one way or another Christian was involved in the murder or cover up, what would be her reason for doing so?

If she thought Maria was lying and therefore believe Cesar's tale of innocense there would be no reason to kill Maria and no reason to help cover up her murder BECAUSE if Maria was lying and Cesar killed her anyway then he is a cold blooded murderer and why protect him?????

If Maria was telling the truth about the rape/pregnancy, then why would Christina help Cesar????

Could Cesar have convinced Christina that Maria's death was accidental and/or was the result of self-defense on Cesar's part (although that would be a mighty big tale to swallow) and convinced Christina that no one would believe him it was self-defense and therefore Christina helped with cover up? Unless Christina has no conscience, this is the most likely scenario I think she'd buy into. If Christina never saw the body and didn't know the extent of Maria's injuries then maybe she could have been convinced of this.

Love is blind and "hell hath no fury..." but I still can't see helping my hubby if he killed his victim/lover.

Which leads me to wonder if Cesar and Christina plan to reunite later. Do you suppose she believes that eventually the hunt for Cesar will end, the case will be forgotten and Christina will be able to quietly slip off to meet up with him?

Christina isn't a suspect or a person of interest. If a "deal" was cut, she won't be unless there is evidence of more.

The media can't publish a private person's picture unless that person signs a release...especially against their expressed opposition.

Christina has a lawyer protecting her every right.

IMO

Thanks,:blowkiss: didn't know that. So what your saying is a neighbor can't post a public picture of her on the net on there own...

cirsumstantial evidence is evidence, it's just not physical evidence. Sometimes that's all you have, so you have to have more of it to convince a jury. There's an 800 lb gorilla in this case (the fire pit), hard to splane that one away Lucy.........

As to the husband, not the wife, sorry.

So your the one that's been sending me notices about my reunions. :D
I've never went to any, shame on me!:D
Nope, I didn't go to school with you :crazy: , but this is O/T sorry posters :eek:

No doubt Christina would have hated Maria, the wife most always hates the other woman (even in a rape situation). But that doesn't drive most women to aid and abet a murdering husband. Supposing that in one way or another Christian was involved in the murder or cover up, what would be her reason for doing so?

If she thought Maria was lying and therefore believe Cesar's tale of innocense there would be no reason to kill Maria and no reason to help cover up her murder BECAUSE if Maria was lying and Cesar killed her anyway then he is a cold blooded murderer and why protect him?????

If Maria was telling the truth about the rape/pregnancy, then why would Christina help Cesar????

Could Cesar have convinced Christina that Maria's death was accidental and/or was the result of self-defense on Cesar's part (although that would be a mighty big tale to swallow) and convinced Christina that no one would believe him it was self-defense and therefore Christina helped with cover up? Unless Christina has no conscience, this is the most likely scenario I think she'd buy into. If Christina never saw the body and didn't know the extent of Maria's injuries then maybe she could have been convinced of this.

Love is blind and "hell hath no fury..." but I still can't see helping my hubby if he killed his victim/lover.

Which leads me to wonder if Cesar and Christina plan to reunite later. Do you suppose she believes that eventually the hunt for Cesar will end, the case will be forgotten and Christina will be able to quietly slip off to meet up with him?

No- I don't suppose that Christina would slip away to reunite with
dearest hubby,

but here is my shocking thought--------

If Cesar is never found I will suspect that our jealous wifey,
Christina may just have killed the and gotten away with it !

No- I don't suppose that Christina would slip away to reunite with
dearest hubby,

but here is my shocking thought--------

If Cesar is never found I will suspect that our jealous wifey,
Christina may just have killed the and gotten away with it !

Just so happens I suggested that days ago. Great minds and all that....:) Maybe she got revenge on both of them.

But we now know the COD was blunt force trauma, not a laceration to her throat, and they are now examining a possible weapon for forencis.

Another thought. If Christina was in on the murder, why not flee with Cesar? Unless there was no way she'd be able to cross into Mexico successfully and blend in there. If she was in on the actual murder, then she and Cesar have constructed a pretty tight alibi for her,,,,,unless he's found. If he's found alive, he may talk. If he's found dead, then she's the number one suspect in either one or two homocides.

Man, I think Christina is up to her eyeballs in this case and it makes me mad the Sheriff's office seems to be ignoring the obvious. What is with this local sheriff's office? They seem totally inept!!

Did you see the Captain of Onslow Police Dept, dated 1/18 video? The Captain looked like he hasn't slept a wink, since Maria was found...

Everytime the press eluded to Christina's involvement, he seemed to turn higher in color, like he was holding something back. I think she's their key witness to this case, so their hands are definitely tied:rolleyes:

But...

They have a video of CL using Maria's credit card.

They have CL's written admission that he went with Maria to the bus station. CL also said Maria came to his house at a time Christina wasn't there. CL also said he SAW Maria commit suicide. He said he was at the house with Maria ALONE.

CL admits in writing to burying Maria etc.

Physical evidence disproves CL's version of how Maria died. BUT, CL admitted being there at the time she died. He says he was alone with Maria.

Christina is also a witness to CL saying what he later put in writing.

There is enough circumstancial evidence against CL with his confessed word, the blood evidence, the body and video to file charges.

Christina has admitted to nothing but being told a story by CL. The confessed body-burier and suicide watcher says he was ALONE with Maria at a time Christina can prove she was elsewhere.

Maybe, when CL is found things for Christina will change. But, I think, at this point, she has cut a deal and is and will remain (unless evidence against her is found) a witness.

IMO

The trouble is, as far as I can see, is that Christina was probably home when the killing took place. When do they claim she left the party or what time does she claim to have come home? Maria couldn't have been killed til after 5pm. There just isn't time for her to argue with Cesar, get herself killed (It looks like she fought for her life) and have him do all this cleaning up and ridding himself of a body before Christina came home. Where was the baby all this time???

Besides, he seems the type to make the woman clean anyway:eek:

I agree that there is more than enough CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to say/think that CL murdered Maria.

Christina is another story. IMO, she is culpable of accesory, but has cut a deal.

But we now know the COD was blunt force trauma, not a laceration to her throat, and they are now examining a possible weapon for forencis.

So who commits suicide of "blunt force trauma"? Who says, "Gee, I think I'll take this big old crow bar and hit myself in the head and see if I die"--no way. Course, "blunt force trauma" could happen if she fell, but that does't explain all the blood.

BTW, how sick does one have to be to have a bbq over a dead person, not to mention a baby. If Cesar was going to flee, why go through having a bbq, etc.... why not just run to begin with. My hinky meter says Christina is past her eyeballs in this. Any chance she was the murderer, she planned the bbq and has been the entire "master mind". Again, I'll state that we aren't sure Cesar is still alive. Christina may have gotten rid of him.

But...

They have a video of CL using Maria's credit card.

They have CL's written admission that he went with Maria to the bus station. CL also said Maria came to his house at a time Christina wasn't there. CL also said he SAW Maria commit suicide. He said he was at the house with Maria ALONE.

CL admits in writing to burying Maria etc.

Physical evidence disproves CL's version of how Maria died. BUT, CL admitted being there at the time she died. He says he was alone with Maria.

Christina is also a witness to CL saying what he later put in writing.

There is enough circumstancial evidence against CL with his confessed word, the blood evidence, the body and video to file charges.

Christina has admitted to nothing but being told a story by CL. The confessed body-burier and suicide watcher says he was ALONE with Maria at a time Christina can prove she was elsewhere.

Maybe, when CL is found things for Christina will change. But, I think, at this point, she has cut a deal and is and will remain (unless evidence against her is found) a witness.

IMO

Just curious.....have handwriting experts proved this note was written by Cesar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa