Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anyone who's painted their garage. :waitasec:
Of course no one that I know killed a pregnant woman in their garage either.:furious:

I'd also like to know why LE said there would be no charges filed against CL. I bet he's tried to make contact with her, surely he has. Then again, she's talked to police, maybe that took him by surprise.

She said that in her statement to LE which was mentioned in the search warrant. She never mentioned a confrontation tho!!!

And...drumroll please...we have yet ANOTHER due date for the baby!!

Meanwhile, her Jan. 15 due date was fast approaching. During an appointment at the Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital on Nov. 26, her obstetrician said her baby weighed more than 6 pounds.

~snip~

It also said she told her mother she was going to the Christmas party:

Mary Lauterbach's last conversation with her daughter occurred Dec. 14, when Maria called her about 2:30 p.m. at her office at the University of Dayton. Maria felt she needed to make an appearance at a command Christmas party, even though she knew Laurean would be there.
"Call me when you get home from the party," her mother said.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

This entire article is a MUST read! It has many details we have not heard before!!!

I don't know anyone who's painted their garage. :waitasec:
Of course no one that I know killed a pregnant woman in their garage either.:furious:

I'd also like to know why LE said there would be no charges filed against CL. I bet he's tried to make contact with her, surely he has. Then again, she's talked to police, maybe that took him by surprise.

Even if you have company coming over, who paints the garage...:confused:
Maybe when you first move in, paint the whole house/garage.
Btw, how long have they been living there?

Better yet: who paints a garage in the winter, when the weather is cool and damp, making it a tedious task that takes forever and a day to dry. Sure, people probably do it, but usually, such endeavors are put off until the warmth of spring has taken hold.

(I just did some interior painting, and even in a heated room, the paint still took a longer time to dry, than had I waited until spring. Think of a garage, though... most are not heated and most do not seal out the weather at hand, well... so painting it at this time of the year seems odd, to me.)

And...drumroll please...we have yet ANOTHER due date for the baby!!

Meanwhile, her Jan. 15 due date was fast approaching. During an appointment at the Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital on Nov. 26, her obstetrician said her baby weighed more than 6 pounds.

~snip~

It also said she told her mother she was going to the Christmas party:

Mary Lauterbach's last conversation with her daughter occurred Dec. 14, when Maria called her about 2:30 p.m. at her office at the University of Dayton. Maria felt she needed to make an appearance at a command Christmas party, even though she knew Laurean would be there.
"Call me when you get home from the party," her mother said.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/01/20/ddn012008mariainside.html

This entire article is a MUST read! It has many details we have not heard before!!!

If Lauterbach didn't want to see Laurean at the Christmas party, she wouldn't have wanted to go to his house, either. I wonder how she got to his house.
The article also says that the bus ticket was bought the 15th for a bus that afternoon. There is so much confusion about when the ticket was bought, the 14th or 15th. Media reports both dates. Well, heck, they still report both dates as the day of her murder.:banghead:

This statement speaks VOLUMES to me about Xtina's part in all this. She is no innocent clueless witness. She is in up to her eye balls. IMO: :bang:

I agree.

Also, I was thinking. I wonder why she stayed so long when her husband didn't show up at the unit party? If I showed up at a function at my husband's unit and he didn't show up, I wouldn't wait any more than an hour to begin to find out what had happened to him. I sure wouldn't stay all evening -- what if he was dead in a ditch?
But if my husband and I were planning on him killing someone that day, I would stay at the party (possibly even bringing my children to it, if they were allowed) as late as possible, until I got the okay to come back home.

Yes, I think this shows the jealous rage I was talking about earlier. It had time to build after that confrontation, too.

Christina said it was "early evening" when she returned home and we know the last time Maria was seen alive was at 5:00 pm buying the bus ticket. If Cesar did write the suicide/burial letter...he puts himself at the bus station with her at that time.

Yes, I think this shows the jealous rage I was talking about earlier. It had time to build after that confrontation, too.

Christina said it was "early evening" when she returned home and we know the last time Maria was seen alive was at 5:00 pm buying the bus ticket. If Cesar did write the suicide/burial letter...he puts himself at the bus station with her at that time.

If Maria bought the ticket at 5:00, then she was, obviously, killed after 5:00. That would have been just before Christina came home -- not nearly enough time to clean up huge amounts of blood and get rid of the body. So, she's guilty there.

Or
Maybe Maria was killed soon after her 2:30 call to her mother. I wonder when Christina arrived at the Christmas party?? Then Christina could help cover up by leaving the party in the early evening (in the middle of winter that would be around 4:30-5:00), picking up Maria's car at the Laurean home, driving to the bus station to impersonate Maria, making a big deal out of the car she was driving so everyone would remember. Look how much trouble we're having even telling which guy Laurean is in the video at the store, and we're familiar with pictures of him, the bus station attendant would remember the car better than the face.
I can't believe there isn't a picture of Christina out there.

I sure wish there was one of CL....
Can you imagine the tips they would get, I would think?
Without putting it out there, is it in any way slowing the investigation?

Pharlap,
I'll see if that's posted somewhere.
I still don't know anyone who paints a garage.
Was this a:waitasec: red flag for the neighbor?

When the video was showing the garage on AMW, did anyone happen to see a freezer of any sort????

KR2:

Thanks for taking the time to look. I was just thinking that maybe CL had put Maria in a freezer until he buried her? With the possibility of (if we believe that Christina was not at home when Maria was murdered) Christina coming home soon after the murder, his first priority would have been in cleaning up the blood, etc. So he would need to put Maria in a place where Christina would not see her.

Don't think the bins would have worked with Maria being 8 months pregnant though.

I sure wish there was one of CL....
Can you imagine the tips they would get, I would think?
Without putting it out there, is it in any way slowing the investigation?
Of COURSE it is slowing the investigation!! Without a doubt!! If people don't know what she looks like to identify her as being this place or that place doing whatever...it has to hamper the investigation. They only have what she has given them which I am sure they have checked out as well as they can, but who is to say she wasn't seen places with Cesar that day?

SS:

I renewed my classmates subscription today, maybe I can spend some time later this evening and see if I can find anything on Christina.

Has anyone done this yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member