Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can name 2 possible reasons why she would help him.
1- He abuses her and she always does what he tells her to do..... or else.
2- She doesn't want to loose him.

I guess I just don't put that much stock into what people don't admit to doing.:)

You shouldn't. :)

But, after CL confessed to the body burying and being alone with Maria when she died, LE HAD to charge him.

As I said, I think Christina is guilty of some cleaning up and maybe more. But my rationalizing things most likely happened a certain way isn't proof.

A bloody fingerprint left behind, Christina's DNA found on Maria or her clothes, Christina's dna on the murder weapon or CL changing his story...those things are evidence that could implicate.

IMO

Thanks for the new pics Tom'sGirl... yep he has a yuck look! No lips,fat bloated face,pimples! Sorry just can't control myself.

Someone posted on LeJeune Underground that he looks like Gomer Pyle. I couldn't see it, until I got a load of that second picture.

But...

They have a video of CL using Maria's credit card.

They have CL's written admission that he went with Maria to the bus station. CL also said Maria came to his house at a time Christina wasn't there. CL also said he SAW Maria commit suicide. He said he was at the house with Maria ALONE.

CL admits in writing to burying Maria etc.

Physical evidence disproves CL's version of how Maria died. BUT, CL admitted being there at the time she died. He says he was alone with Maria.

Christina is also a witness to CL saying what he later put in writing.

There is enough circumstancial evidence against CL with his confessed word, the blood evidence, the body and video to file charges.

Christina has admitted to nothing but being told a story by CL. The confessed body-burier and suicide watcher says he was ALONE with Maria at a time Christina can prove she was elsewhere.

Maybe, when CL is found things for Christina will change. But, I think, at this point, she has cut a deal and is and will remain (unless evidence against her is found) a witness.

IMO

Hi, Jolyna! It's good to see you again! :D

All very good points.
There are a couple things, though:

1. Wanda Alander (neighbor) saw CL in their driveway at 6:30 a.m. on the same day xtina told LE (and they used in their affidavit for search warrant) she had awakend at 4:00 a.m. to find CL's notes AND CL was already gone (1/11/4). IOW she lied to LE.

2. Wanda talked to Xtina on the day she and CL were painting the inside of their house and garage. CSI, via luminol among other things, found lots of blood on walls and ceilings and in garage ~~ the same walls xtina painted over, cleaning up the crime scene. Accessory after the fact. (although I guess that's also circumstantial)

3. Where did xtina think her husband was while she was at the christmas party on the base? wouldn't most wives going to a party at her husband's office expect him to show up? And wouldnt they be expressing concern to their friends and making calls? .......... And if xtina didn't behave this way, friends must have asked her where her husband was. ........ I'd like to find out what she said at the party and how she behaved .......... And, like you, I also think it's significant to find out where their baby was and who the babysitter was they left her with and when they picked her up ......... (That's assuming she wasn't at home at the time the murder took place.)! :furious:

Someone posted on LeJeune Underground that he looks like Gomer Pyle. I couldn't see it, until I got a load of that second picture.

That's funny, Steadfast!
He does seem to have Gomer's nose! :loser:

3. Where did xtina think her husband was while she was at the christmas party on the base? wouldn't most wives going to a party at her husband's office expect him to show up? And wouldnt they be expressing concern to their friends and making calls? .......... And if xtina didn't behave this way, friends must have asked her where her husband was. ........ I'd like to find out what she said at the party and how she behaved .......... And, like you, I also think it's significant to find out where their baby was and who the babysitter was they left her with and when they picked her up ......... (That's assuming she wasn't at home at the time the murder took place.)! :furious:

You'd think she would of just meet him there, since he was on the base.
You'd also think when she found out he wasn't there, you'd call right away to say where are you.
If she did call him(how many times) the pings would tell where he was at.
Le knows her time line and the pings, wonder why they don't release that.

i would also like to know if christina had a confidant on the base whom she talked to other than her own family. It would be natural for her to confide in someone her age. I surmise CL was worried and preoccupied since the rape charges.

Thanks for finding the tat pic, TG! I wonder why this isn't up on the AMW site? It is an excellent way to identify him.

Christina could have been homeschooled or attended military type schools as her father was in the military. (We don't know where they were stationed during his years in the service.)

I think it is funny that when I started this thread, people were rather up in arms that I would lean towards Christina having known or that she had something to do with this. My how things change when parts of the truth begin to emerge!

I can assure you that Christina did nothing of the sort. I believe these were taken off websites such as myspace.

No- I don't suppose that Christina would slip away to reunite with
dearest hubby,

but here is my shocking thought--------

If Cesar is never found I will suspect that our jealous wifey,
Christina may just have killed the and gotten away with it !
That is what I have been saying for awhile!! She could be responsible for both.

She COULD have helped him plan the "Maria taking off" scenario and murder, kill Maria, bury her, clean up the evidence, then she turned her aggression on the husband AFTER she talked him into writing the "notes" and planning HIS "getaway". (Btw~I think the "terms and conditions" note discussed in the search warrant was Cesar laying out the way he would turn himself in.)

They found his truck approximately two hours away. That would be a four hour trip for her, right? If her 4:00am story is true (neighbor could be mistaken on the day), it puts her back in time to go to the base to give them the confession and start the ball rolling against Cesar...while she is thinking that she is in the clear. (She would have had help to leave the truck and get rid of Cesar. Was she having an affair perhaps?!)

Why would Christina help Cesar?
Unfortunatly, history has shown us that many women choose to help their spouse/SO over doing "the right thing"
How many times does a mother turn her back on her own child being abused, even to the point of being killed, and the mother still remains with the abuser!
IMO Christina viewed Maria as the root of any problems going on. Maria being pregnant was a big problem and everything would be much better if "the problem" would just go away.
I believe Christina would have helped her husband because she wanted things to get back to normal, it would be better for them if the problem could just be erased. It would be easier for her to believe her husband really did not rape a woman, much better to see the accuser as someone who is trying to ruin your life. Did Christina know about the dna testing to be done after the baby's birth? Did she know deep down that it was a possibility she'd be forced to see that her husband did in fact have sex with the enemy? Would it be better if something could be done before being forced to seeing the truth? Christina has a baby of her own, what would happen to them if her husband was found to be the father of Marias baby?
No, much better for them all if the enemy could just be erased.

VB

That is what I have been saying for awhile!! She could be responsible for both.

She COULD have helped him plan the "Maria taking off" scenario and murder, kill Maria, bury her, clean up the evidence, then she turned her aggression on the husband AFTER she talked him into writing the "notes" and planning HIS "getaway". (Btw~I think the "terms and conditions" note discussed in the search warrant was Cesar laying out the way he would turn himself in.)

They found his truck approximately two hours away. That would be a four hour trip for her, right? If her 4:00am story is true (neighbor could be mistaken on the day), it puts her back in time to go to the base to give them the confession and start the ball rolling against Cesar...while she is thinking that she is in the clear. (She would have had help to leave the truck and get rid of Cesar. Was she having an affair perhaps?!)

There is a major problem with people saying maybe christina did them both in.
1 How did the truck get to Durham?
2 We have a witness that someone here on the board knows. Seeing CL around Durham on that Sat.

Hi all. I'm new. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found it on another site.
If you scroll down to "In-Laws Express Anger, Frustration at Accused Marine" there's an interview with Christina's parents and a picture of Christina with her face blurred out.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/2298787/

Hi all. I'm new. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found it on another site.
If you scroll down to "In-Laws Express Anger, Frustration at Accused Marine" there's an interview with Christina's parents and a picture of Christina with her face blurred out.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/2298787/

Welcome to Websleuths Xianna ! :)

Thanks for the link and the photo !

Welcome, Xianna! :)

Has anyone heard who "his friend" is?
The guy does look like he might be military, too.

:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member