Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xianna, Welcome and thanks for the video and pictures! Xtina's parents are so tore up as it is. They will be destroyed if Xtina is involved.

Probably her sister who is also stationed at Camp Lejeune! More then likely she won't rat her sister out... :rolleyes:

i would also like to know if christina had a confidant on the base whom she talked to other than her own family. It would be natural for her to confide in someone her age. I surmise CL was worried and preoccupied since the rape charges.

Bahaha he sure does..goofy as anything! Too bad he didn't have the heart of gold that Gomer Pyle had.

Someone posted on LeJeune Underground that he looks like Gomer Pyle. I couldn't see it, until I got a load of that second picture.

Xianna, Welcome and thanks for the video and pictures! Xtina's parents are so tore up as it is. They will be destroyed if Xtina is involved.

I'd like to welcome Xinanna too and thank her for that link.

Christina's parents, to me, seem like very nice people. Christina's mom is obviously worried about and upset for her daughter. I think the parents think Christina was left holding the bag.

Welcome to WS, Xianna! Thanks for the link. : ) Too bad Christina's photo was blurred out tho. (Does this mean the media DOES have her photo then?!)

1. Christina and Cesar took the truck to drop it off together or she had help in leaving the truck.
2. I don't have an explanation for that one unless the person who helped her looked like Cesar or they saw him before the truck was dropped off.
3. She set it up with a fellow Marine going home for the Holidays perhaps or maybe family.

1. Christina and Cesar took the truck to drop it off together or she had help in leaving the truck.
2. I don't have an explanation for that one unless the person who helped her looked like Cesar or they saw him before the truck was dropped off.
3. She set it up with a fellow Marine going home for the Holidays perhaps or maybe family.

1 Not possibleChristina as of Friday morning on the 11th was withe eiter the USMC or the LE.

She had plenty of time to drop the truck off and be back to the base by 9:00am. So why not? Remember, she was the one who dropped the timeline of him leaving at 4:00am. Who is to say it is accurate in any way? Only Christina.

Yes but I am not sure if her sister is the one in the marines or if it's her husband or both... Sisters name is Amber Emrick and she is married to Tyler Emrick.

She has a sister there?!?!?! Well, that explains who could have helped her then and would not rat her out!

She had plenty of time to drop the truck off and be back to the base by 9:00am. So why not? Remember, she was the one who dropped the timeline of him leaving at 4:00am. Who is to say it is accurate in any way? Only Christina.

The neighbor saw the truck at 6:30 AM

If the neighbor's account is accurate. If LE thought it was...I would have assumed they already had it by the time he was doing all the interviews...and to my knowledge...they had not taken his statement.

If the neighbor's account is accurate. If LE thought it was...I would assume they already had it by the time he was doing all the interviews...and to my knowledge...they had not taken his statement.

Would have had what the truck? They put out a BOL right after Christina gave them the note.

I just think A LOT happened between the morning of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. Christina had 24 hours to do what she was going to do to set this all up to try to save her own skin if she had something to do with it.

It is amazing how people assume things that are not facts. Why is it so hard to think the CL did this with no help at all? What happened in this coutry of innocent till proven gulity? If the LE thought Christina was involved do not you think she would be in custody by now? After all CL disappeared over a week ago.

I just think A LOT happened between the morning of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. Christina had 24 hours to do what she was going to do to set this all up to try to save her own skin if she had something to do with it.

Or Christina was scared for her own life after CL told her what he did. Only felt safe after he left.

The facts are now coming out, JDB. Christina's own words are not ringing true.

Initially, LE thought they had scored HUGE with her willing to tell them everything. I think once they started listening to her and seeing the holes in what she was saying...it was then an effort to keep her talking and not lawyering up. I still think this is the case or LE gave her a deal before they realized they made a huge mistake in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa