Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina by her own words does NOT have an alibi for the night of Dec. 14th. She stated she went home early evening, didn't she? If Maria was at the bus station WITH Cesar at 5:00pm...this puts Christina at home when LE believes the murder took place or very soon afterward. Certainly there was no time for him to cover it up, imo.

Shepard Smith (in his show today at 4pm PT) asked the question this way: We saw the pic of Maria at the ATM around 4:40 pm 12/14 ...... Christina came home from the party at 7:00 pm ....... So there were 2 hours Maria supposedly spent at Laurean's house before his wife got home. What did xtina see when she got home?

Good question! :D

Shepard Smith (in his show today at 4pm PT) asked the question this way: We saw the pic of Maria at the ATM around 4:40 pm 12/14 ...... Christina came home from the party at 7:00 pm ....... So there were 2 hours Maria supposedly spent at Laurean's house before his wife got home. What did xtina see when she got home?

If you factor in the bus ticket purchase at 5pm, there's even less than two hours. I know have to ask, what time did Xtina go to the party? Did she go from home? Straight from work (wherever that was)? When Xtina went to the party was she there for a couple of hours. Or did she pop in for a quick minute and leave? Do her phone pings match her statements?

When was the shovel borrowed?
I forgot or it wasn't posted.
Since hubby got off of work at 12, had a lot of time to dig the pit.

If you factor in the bus ticket purchase at 5pm, there's even less than two hours. I know have to ask, what time did Xtina go to the party? Did she go from home? Straight from work (wherever that was)? When Xtina went to the party was she there for a couple of hours. Or did she pop in for a quick minute and leave? Do her phone pings match her statements?

All good questions ~~ to which I have heard no answers! :)

If you're saying he started digging before Maria arrived ~~ that's possible ........ we do know Maria didn't get there until after 5 pm.

The neighbor said he borrowed the shoved on 12/16 in "Speaking Out" @ http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/#

:behindbar

IMO, Christina is a co-conspirator. She had access to base as a USMCR. All vehicles entering a MC base have identification for the MP's at the entrance gate that are color coded letting them know if they are enlisted or an officer. Xtina had free access to Camp LeJeune to monitor the LCpl whereabouts.

oh great, guess that worked in her and 's favor.
CL is definitely a co-conspirator.
I still say she should be charged with aiding and abetting and defiling a corpse.

Richard Alander the neighbor said around the 16th

I posted this on he other thread
Trying again.
I will admit Cl had help but ..... I do not think it is Christina. Lets say CL on the 14th called his brother and said I need your help. The women who accused me just commited sucide an I am sure if I tell the USMC they will think I did it. Christina is at theparty on base withe the daughter.Shep said Maria was killed in the garage and Maria was buried in the so called firepit about two and half feet deep and she was wrapped in something. Which would explain no smell since she was buried and wrapped that deep.The brother comes over and helps CL do what had to be done.They cover up the blood in the garage and run out of paint. Which explains the run to Lowes on the 16th. The car he could have told Christina he was watching it for a freind on leave for the holidays. And then goy his brother to follow him
Heck for all we know he could have lock the garage son Christina could not get in till it was cleaned up to some point

IMO there is more evidence pointing towards Christina being involved then his
brother... unless I have missed something?

What if Maria did not die right away? Could she have been attacked on the 14th and kept in the garage, then died the next day? I'm confused about the reports of blood in both the house and the garage.
Could Christina have tried to save her before it was to late?
Nothing about this case would really surprise me, never would I have thought someone could have a bbq with guests over with a body underneith it all along with your unborn child.
Did work the 15th?

VB

did anyone notice when the Sheriff was talking to Greta and she asked about Christina, he definitely doubted her innocence? Is there a transcript to read his exact words?

Yes a transcript and pictures?! Maybe a video? I couldn't watch it here because in Germany our AFN doesn't show Greta..ughh!!

did anyone notice when the Sheriff was talking to Greta and she asked about Christina, he definitely doubted her innocence? Is there a transcript to read his exact words?

I don't know if she could of been kept alive in the garage since they are saying that the first blow killed her. Of course that don't mean she died right away but they did say that the blows she took after the first blow were all just out of rage and considered to be over-kill...

What if Maria did not die right away? Could she have been attacked on the 14th and kept in the garage, then died the next day? I'm confused about the reports of blood in both the house and the garage.
Could Christina have tried to save her before it was to late?
Nothing about this case would really surprise me, never would I have thought someone could have a bbq with guests over with a body underneith it all along with your unborn child.
Did work the 15th?

VB

Has anyone ever had a gnawing thought that won't go away but you don't know what it is?

Well, I've had one for days now and I just realized what it was this morning.

This might have already been discussed or even might be considered trivial.

But, IIRC, the note supposedly left by Maria at the home she was renting from Durham and which Durham found when he got home, supposedly said, (this is not the exact quote but close enough)

"I could not take the Marines any longer."

If you are the writer, wouldn't you have written, "I can't take the Marines any longer?

Can't being in the present tense and could being in the past tense??

Hmmm...that is interesting, LD. Good catch! I hope we hear soon what the Handwriting experts come up with!

I'm hoping for ANYTHING!

Where is the autopsy report? If it's not sealed, isn't it a public record? I would think the handwriting results will be known soon. If not to the public, definately to the LE.

I'm not being greedy in wanting to know everything, STAT. :waitasec: Yes I am!

All I really want is CL back in the US and behind :behindbar

Good morning my Antler friend !

Yes, the wording on that note isn't very natural is it ? And if you think about it, leaving a note like that when your mom is coming down to visit you the next weekend is not very realistic either. Why subject your mom to the worry, let alone make her buy airfare for nothing cause you won't be there to greet her at the airport ? And if you are going to disappear, why leave many of your hard-earned belongings behind? And if you intend to go to El Paso forever, why not leave your house key on the table so Durham won't need to make a new copy of the key ?

So many questions that don't seem to have any logical answers, IMO: :waitasec:

Has anyone ever had a gnawing thought that won't go away but you don't know what it is?

Well, I've had one for days now and I just realized what it was this morning.

This might have already been discussed or even might be considered trivial.

But, IIRC, the note supposedly left by Maria at the home she was renting from Durham and which Durham found when he got home, supposedly said, (this is not the exact quote but close enough)

"I could not take the Marines any longer."

If you are the writer, wouldn't you have written, "I can't take the Marines any longer?

Can't being in the present tense and could being in the past tense??

Good Morning to you My Friend:

Hope you haven't had any itches laterly.

All those questions are exactly what makes this case so FRUSTRATING!!! :banghead:

And to have the "server being busy" is even more FRUSTRATING!!!!!! :bang:

Originally Posted by gardenmom
I knew I forgot something! Yes, he had his uniform on AND the sheriff said he went to work that morning and that he checked out early. Hmm, so what would have happened if Christina had found the note a little earlier and alerted the base command while he was still there? Lucky for him she slept in a little.

I am quoting myself because I was wondering if any of you knew about this? I think it is significant because it may show that Christina DID know that he had left BEFORE she "found" the note. Why would he have checked in that morning? He knew he was going AWOL, so why prolong it?

I brought this over from the other thread because I think this points to her lying about the note.

I brought this over from the other thread because I think this points to her lying about the note.

Wasn't it said the neighbor heard them arguing at 6:30 am that morning?:confused:
There's so much with this case, my brain is spinning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1