Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definetely stick to brief titles and links. Oh and a warning. Me and Windy tried to figure out how to edit posts after 24 hours and we found out you can't. There is also a word max for each post and you might have to split the timeline up, like I had to on GMH. That's tough when a timeline changes as new info is gathered. So I am forced to repost the entire timeline every time I want to update it.

I was wondering if maybe CL could have buried some of Maria's personal effects around there. I hope the LE did further digging all around the fire pit!

Good point. From the pics I have seen, I don't think they did. I hope they did! They missed the shoe though, and I'm still trying to make sense of that!

In that kind of situation where there is only video, I would do something like:

1-13-08 Marine Corp Q&A presser
thenplacethevideolinkhere.com

If you make the timeline too detailed, it would end up about 50 pages long, IMO.

I think the purpose of would be to have detailed timeline from around 14 Dec onward and highlight any conflicts and/or gaps.

Hi all. I'm new. I don't know if this has been posted before, but I found it on another site.
If you scroll down to "In-Laws Express Anger, Frustration at Accused Marine" there's an interview with Christina's parents and a picture of Christina with her face blurred out.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/2298787/

Hi, can you tell me where you see that stated, which article?

Good point. From the pics I have seen, I don't think they did. I hope they did! They missed the shoe though, and I'm still trying to make sense of that!

The show appeared to be "placed" there, didn't it? My god, 10 days later they find a show with blood on it!!!:eek:

It certainly does look like it's been "planted".

The one shoe outside appears to be by a open entryway to the house, IIRC in one the pics from greta's site, there are two LE putting up tape arond what looks like the same area??

If that is so, how could they have NOT seen the shoe???

I'm just not buying that the shoe was outside, was there on the 11th and the 12th when the LE were there and it was overlooked.

I think the purpose of would be to have detailed timeline from around 14 Dec onward and highlight any conflicts and/or gaps.

Another newbie! They can do it however they want if they can make it work on WS threads. A detailed timeline would be montrous in a case like like this. A 10 minute presser could be five pages long on a word doc on font 10. We have how many now? Multiply that by five. Then the posts only allow a certain amount of characters. I know for a fact that even five pages is too much.

ETA: Where's my manners! I meant to type a Welcome message to you. So....welcome to WS?

The one shoe outside appears to be by a open entryway to the house, IIRC in one the pics from greta's site, there are two LE putting up tape arond what looks like the same area??

I'm just not buying that the shoe was outside, was there on the 11th and the 12th when the LE were there and it was overlooked.

This whole investigation is bizarre. When Sherriff Brown showed "the clothes hanger deal", I mean talk about old school. With all the new technology out there, plzzzzzzzzz.

So many questions regarding Xtina. I think she is protected by the Marines. Really find it hard to believe that we can't even find a wedding pic published somewhere.

And why is it when we get a sighting on Ceasar, its like 1-2 days later or 1 week ago.

O brother! I hope the FBI is more on their toes about the shoe, geez, really Hello!!

Personally, I had discounted the shoe entirely until I found out it's mate was in the garage. I think I even posted that the neighbor kid probably lost his shoe playing kickball. I remember retrieving my shoe from doing that as a kid. lol.

It is very odd about the shoe. I don't understand how they missed it either! Obviously, when they served the warrant...they didn't do a very good job of gathering evidence. Makes me wonder what ELSE they missed!! Maybe they need to go back with another warrant and comb that house again.

Ok I was finally able to watch the Part 1 of Greta video and I saw the clothes hanger thingy...Was that some kind of witch craft? I mean is that even reliable? I am sitting here like ''are you serious?!?!'' ...

Suzi:

No doubt that there are two shoes which belong together?? (well maybe not, could be two left shoes or two right shoes). :)

But I am having the problem of not one person noticing the shoe until Greta's crew was there recently. Outside in plain view too!!!

I wonder about all the untested items in the garage. But then maybe they feel all they need is to match the obvious blood splatter on the walls to Maria. But it would be dang nice to be able to match a shoe owners dna to the blood dna on the bottom of a shoe.

Littledeer, I'm still trying to find a hard copy of what you are looking for. And you can do that timeline any way you see fit. It will all be appreciated!

Soobs, the most current Greta transcript is Jan 17th. I'm not sure why, but her transcripts are never for the entire show. So the sheriffs comments may or may not be on it when it's eventually posted.

Suzi:

No doubt that there are two shoes which belong together?? (well maybe not, could be two left shoes or two right shoes). :)

But I am having the problem of not one person noticing the shoe until Greta's crew was there recently. Outside in plain view too!!!

And that's exactly why I wrote it off, because how does that happen? :waitasec:

Another link to the crime scene photos. For anyone who hasn't seen these yet. The "other" shoe is at the top of the first pic, just left of the little green box. The second pic is the firepit, notice how sloppy the ground was put back together. What explanation did CL offer to Xtina and others for that hole he dug and filled back in. And for the spare dirt the sheriff talked about?

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,3154,00.html#1_0

Ok I was finally able to watch the Part 1 of Greta video and I saw the clothes hanger thingy...Was that some kind of witch craft? I mean is that even reliable? I am sitting here like ''are you serious?!?!'' ...
LOL No, it isn't witchcraft! It is a very, very old method of detecting minerals in the ground. They also use the two rod method for finding water underground called "Dowsing". The Sheriff said openly he has used this method before many times and it has always been reliable in his opinion. I find it rather refreshing that he incorporated such a technique.

I agree - the sheriif shows up and grand stands for Gretta like he was doing all along while Cesar was planning his escape. The first LE guy in the video seems sincere, but the sherrif is a definite grand-stander. He shows up with that now familar big good-ole-boy smirk on his face and first shows Gretta how he had performed the waterwitch thing with the hanger to locate the body and then he just happens to find the mysterious shoe. The whole atmosphere of the video changed when he appeared. First guy came off as very sincere, but the sherriff - what a jerk.:furious:

Thanks again SS! I have never heard of anything like that But if it works and it is reliable then hey! BTW that back yard is HUGE!

LOL No, it isn't witchcraft! It is a very, very old method of detecting minerals in the ground. They also use the two rod method for finding water underground called "Dowsing". The Sheriff said openly he has used this method before many times and it has always been reliable in his opinion. I find it rather refreshing that he incorporated such a technique.

btbsmith I never seen anything like it either but am told it is not witchcraft and it is deemed reliable. I don't think so much as Sheriff B as a jerk I just think this case might be over his head? Like he don't really know what he is supposed to do?

I agree - the sheriif shows up and grand stands for Gretta like he was doing all along while Cesar was planning his escape. The first LE guy in the video seems sincere, but the sherrif is a definite grand-stander. He shows up with that now familar big good-ole-boy smirk on his face and first shows Gretta how he had performed the waterwitch thing with the hanger to locate the body and then he just happens to find the mysterious shoe. The whole atmosphere of the video changed when he appeared. First guy came off as very sincere, but the sherriff - what a jerk.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey