Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my Antler friend !

Yes, the wording on that note isn't very natural is it ? And if you think about it, leaving a note like that when your mom is coming down to visit you the next weekend is not very realistic either. Why subject your mom to the worry, let alone make her buy airfare for nothing cause you won't be there to greet her at the airport ? And if you are going to disappear, why leave many of your hard-earned belongings behind? And if you intend to go to El Paso forever, why not leave your house key on the table so Durham won't need to make a new copy of the key ?

So many questions that don't seem to have any logical answers, IMO: :waitasec:

Also, if you were lucky enough to have 1 person help you out like Durham did by letting her move in with him. Wouldn't the thing to do be wait to tell him good bye in person and also thank him for what he did?
It's been years since I was in a room mate situation but the times that I was I made sure everything was taken care of as far as bills etc before moving. With 1 room mate we split the phone bill so any long distance calls I made I paid for Of course now with cell phones that wouldn't be such an issue. With another room mate, we split the utilities so I would be wanting to find out what my share was. I've never trusted this good bye note from the beginning, I wonder if they've gotten hand writting samples for and Christina?

VB

Wasn't it said the neighbor heard them arguing at 6:30 am that morning?:confused:
There's so much with this case, my brain is spinning...

No, the neighbor heard them arguing the night before. She saw Laurean in his front yard at 6:30 am, and saw that his vehicle was gone at 8:00 am.

IIRC, CL told his his CO on the 10th, that he might need to see his attorney again on the 11th. He was told okay, but to call in. When he did not report for work nor call in, that is when he was put on UA.

Trying to clarify the confusion that he HAD GONE TO WORK on the 11th.

If he was at the attorney's on the 10th, then it would appear that CL's last day of reporting at work was on the 9th.

With all these dates, I think I'm going to spend the rest of today, making a new timelime with dates and everything that was said to have happened on that particular date from the Marines, NCIS, LE, neighbors etc. etc. etc.

Why don't we make threads for them? Then we can include all of the different timelines presented and maybe figure out which ones are correct from there.

Also, if you were lucky enough to have 1 person help you out like Durham did by letting her move in with him. Wouldn't the thing to do be wait to tell him good bye in person and also thank him for what he did?
It's been years since I was in a room mate situation but the times that I was I made sure everything was taken care of as far as bills etc before moving. With 1 room mate we split the phone bill so any long distance calls I made I paid for Of course now with cell phones that wouldn't be such an issue. With another room mate, we split the utilities so I would be wanting to find out what my share was. I've never trusted this good bye note from the beginning, I wonder if they've gotten hand writting samples for and Christina?

VB
They have the notes written by . Not sure about Christina, but they probably asked for her sample early on.

IIRC, CL told his his CO on the 10th, that he might need to see his attorney again on the 11th. He was told okay, but to call in. When he did not report for work nor call in, that is when he was put on UA.

Trying to clarify the confusion that he HAD GONE TO WORK on the 11th.

If he was at the attorney's on the 10th, then it would appear that CL's last day of reporting at work was on the 9th.

With all these dates, I think I'm going to spend the rest of today, making a new timelime with dates and everything that was said to have happened on that particular date from the Marines, NCIS, LE, neighbors etc. etc. etc.

But last night on Greta the sheriff said that Laurean physically went to work, checked in, and left early. My hubby is military and it is common for him to do that when he has an appointment. I think it is important, though, because he risked Christina finding the note earlier than she did and catching him at work. IMO this proves that she knew he was leaving for good, waited the appropriate time, and then covered her butt. The other option is the sheriff misspoke, but I think not.

Yes, I believe I do remember hearing that he went to work and left early...I thought he left the base at 4:00am. Hmmmm...

SS:

Something needs to be done with all these different times/dates from different sources. I thought maybe if we had just one place with the date listed and then under it, reflect what all sources had said happened on that date/time.

Maybe, we can get some facts if we see that on a certain date/time three sources agreed to the fact. Then we would feel safer to also consider it a fact.

Maybe the starting point, would be as you suggested, make threads for each of them? I was just going to print off everything I could that was in the Timeline thread so far and work from there.

Your the senior WS. :):)

Littledeer and SS, great ideas for the timeline, and thank you for doing that. I've been trying to update the timeline on the GMH thread and I keep running into server problems. I've got so much new info since the last one!

Does anyone know where I can find the transcript of the sheriff's timeline of events from January 16th?

It's only in video form now and I can't see it.

We really should have a transcribed thread for those who can't watch/see video from their computer!!

I've printed off everything so far and am working on sorting out the dates. I'll try to get as much as I can and post it later today.

I've printed off everything so far and am working on sorting out the dates. I'll try to get as much as I can and post it later today.
This wiould be great!!! :clap:

I think we definitely need some clarification on several things - including the the following...
1) 14 Dec timeline - 12noon party begins, 230pm Maria calls mom, 440pm Maria uses ATM, approx 5pm Maria buys bus tic (or perhaps less likely now IMO someone looking like her buys the tic), Approx 7pm Xtina arrives home
2) Was their another party on the 15th or did Xtina and CL's note just confuse the date? It would be more logical to go to Lowe's for paint / wheel barrow / cover-up materials and borrow neighbor's shovel on the 16th is murder was actually on the 15th vs 14th. However, LE has changed the date to say they now think Maria was killed on the 14th. Perhaps the 14th fit her alibi better? (note that I think the 16th date was approx guess by the neighbor - could have been the 15th)
3) Where was the baby on 14th-16th?

I still think Xtina was involved at least in some if not all of the clean-up/cover-up. It is possible as some have stated that she may be the mastermind - either behind scenes or the actual killer. It is not likely, but would make a good story that she killed hubby and faked his get away.

Devil's Advocate: I went in my garage this weekend and with all the junk in there you could honestly hide a few bodies and easily not notice most evidence of a few brutal murders. Normally about 60% of my garage is highly conjested but it is even worse at Christmas time with hidden presents, tubs of decorateions, etc down on the floor and decorations and stuff-to-donate, etc scattered around (Ok, we I'm working to clean it out). It is possible that Xtina does not frequent the garage. Do we know if they used it for cars or if it was full of junk? Still this might only help explain a few days - the fire pit and landscaping/digging, missing fence sections, dog and play set moved to front yard, painting, and the reports of Maria's car in driveway, etc would beg all sorts of questions about her knowledge/involvement. BTW, where did the reports of the car come from - the same nosy neighbor?

STOMPING!

Does anyone know where I can find the transcript of the sheriff's timeline of events from January 16th?

It's only in video form now and I can't see it.

This wiould be great!!! :clap:

I think we definitely need some clarification on several things - including the the following...
1) 14 Dec timeline - 12noon party begins, 230pm Maria calls mom, 440pm Maria uses ATM, approx 5pm Maria buys bus tic (or perhaps less likely now IMO someone looking like her buys the tic), Approx 7pm Xtina arrives home
2) Was their another party on the 15th or did Xtina and CL's note just confuse the date? It would be more logical to go to Lowe's for paint / wheel barrow / cover-up materials and borrow neighbor's shovel on the 16th is murder was actually on the 15th vs 14th. However, LE has changed the date to say they now think Maria was killed on the 14th. Perhaps the 14th fit her alibi better? (note that I think the 16th date was approx guess by the neighbor - could have been the 15th)
3) Where was the baby on 14th-16th?

OK, I'll raise a flag on my #2 above - if murder was on 15th then Maria would likely have had to have stayed (or been held) soemwhere on the night of the 14th. Death most likely was 14th - so Xtina and CL must have confused the dates. Still why wait until 16th to go to Lowes and the neighbor? Anyone know of their whereabouts on the 15th? Maybe they started to flee or stayed in and argued over plans. Could have taken most of the day to do initial clean-up.

Suzi:

Can you hear it and maybe jot down some of the dates and what happened according to the Sherriff's Office over in the timeline thead for me then?

I would like to put their dates in with the Marines, and other's.

If not Suzi, because I know she is busy with GH, maybe someone else here can do that?

Looking at the picture of the grave with the blocks on top, they are just laying on top. And yet you can tell a considerable amount of digging went on. Some, me included, thought that maybe CL justified to Xtina the digging was for the firepit. But again, the blocks are just sitting on top of the flat ground. Oh and in the Greta crimes scene video, Brown states there was a pile of dirt nearby that was leftover from filling the grave with Maria. So if a pit wasn't dug for a firepit, what excuse did CL offer for the digging? Or maybe he didn't have to offer Xtina an excuse for the digging.

Suzi:

Can you hear it and maybe jot down some of the dates and what happened according to the Sherriff's Office over in the timeline thead for me then?

I would like to put their dates in with the Marines, and other's.

If not Suzi, because I know she is busy with GH, maybe someone else here can do that?

In that kind of situation where there is only video, I would do something like:

1-13-08 Marine Corp Q&A presser
thenplacethevideolinkhere.com

If you make the timeline too detailed, it would end up about 50 pages long, IMO.

That was one of my questions I meant to ask earlier.

I also noticed the different depth of the ground around the fire pit. (i.e. high vs low) leveling of the ground area.

I was wondering if maybe CL could have buried some of Maria's personal effects around there. I hope the LE did further digging all around the fire pit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey