Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina would help because if previous posts were correct with their info. she was an extremely jealous wife. was hers! Anybody got in the way of that and she would do what it took to get rid of that person. Too bad didn't think as highly of his own wife.. I hope she realizes now that Gomer wasn't worth it!

It is amazing how people assume things that are not facts. Why is it so hard to think the CL did this with no help at all? What happened in this coutry of innocent till proven gulity? If the LE thought Christina was involved do not you think she would be in custody by now? After all CL disappeared over a week ago.

The issue may not be if CL had help, but did they know they were helping. After all, we know someone helped CL carry and load "supplies" of a murder coverup at Lowe's. We know Christina helped her husband paint. We know that Christina waited a day until notifying LE of her husbands confession.

Why would LE arrest someone on the spot and cause them to lawyer up as long as they are talking? As soon as Xtina lawyers up, she shuts up.

BTW, without a doubt Xtina broke the law when she waited an unreasonable amount of time to report her husbands confession.

The issue may not be if CL had help, but did they know they were helping. After all, we know someone helped CL carry and load "supplies" of a murder coverup at Lowe's. We know Christina helped her husband paint. We know that Christina waited a day until notifying LE of her husbands confession.

Why would LE arrest someone on the spot and cause them to lawyer up as long as they are talking? As soon as Xtina lawyers up, she shuts up.

Now this I agree with. Might have helped without evening knowing about what had happened.IIRC Maria when she went in on the 11th. she was with a lawyer then.

BTW, without a doubt Xtina broke the law when she waited an unreasonable amount of time to report her husbands confession.

Once again if she feared for her life also . Put yourself in her shoes what would you do?

Once again if she feared for her life also . Put yourself in her shoes what would you do?

If she feared for her life, she would have bolted at the attorneys office. Why would she fear him if she believed his story? He said he didn't kill Maria, remember?

Now this I agree with. Might have helped without evening knowing about what had happened.IIRC Maria when she went in on the 11th. she was with a lawyer then.

You mean Xtina? True, but there is a difference between meeting with an attorney by your side as a witness, than having attorney when you are a suspect.

Opps, I deleted my post, because she was told Maria committed suicide, which I forgot...

Opps, I deleted my post, because she was told Maria committed suicide, which I forgot...

Too late! I read your post before you deleted it. You should have kept it. It was a good post.

It is amazing how people assume things that are not facts. Why is it so hard to think the CL did this with no help at all? What happened in this coutry of innocent till proven gulity? If the LE thought Christina was involved do not you think she would be in custody by now? After all CL disappeared over a week ago.

And the same applies to Cesar ...... when he's tried.
Everyone involved in judging his guilt or innocence must
start with the assumption that he is innocent ........ same
w/her if and when she's tried for anything ......... If you think
back to the infamous crimes/trials in this country,
the public always comes down on one side or the other
before the verdict is in.

Something I can't get over, JDB ..... How do you explain xtina's silence from the time she came home friday night 12/14 to 1/10 (a full month) and seeing the "difference" in the walls, ceilings and garage of her home from the way they had looked when she went to the party hours before?

:confused:

Run for my life. And not LIE for the !!!!

JDB, her story is falling apart. More than likely she's involved up to her eyeballs.

I just think A LOT happened between the morning of the 10th and the morning of the 11th. Christina had 24 hours to do what she was going to do to set this all up to try to save her own skin if she had something to do with it.

I think they had a plan to meet up later. I think she is involved, not just after the fact, but involved in the murder. Hopefully, LE will catch him and we will find out the facts. Personally, I think she's as guilty as he is.

Run for my life. And not LIE for the !!!!

JDB, her story is falling apart. More than likely she's involved up to her eyeballs.

More than likely, you are right.

She is at least guilty of waiting to turn the info over to LE. Which is why I am sure she lawyered up and made a deal before she talked.

IF she is guilty of more, she, for sure, lawyered up and made a deal. Even Cesar explored the options of what might happen if he turned himself in. (according to the search warrant affidavit)

But, CL has taken the rap and said he was ALONE with Maria when she died. There is no evidence to prove otherwise.

Christina's parents say Christina was working on the night of the murder (said by CL to have happened Dec. 15). LE says Christina was at CL's work party on Dec. 14 (the night they say the murder happened). Christina has an alibi for both night.

I don't think it likely that Christina never saw any signs of Maria's murder. But, there isn't evidence she did. And CL who ADMITS to being there says he buried, cleaned up and watched the suicide all by himself.

Christina by her own words does NOT have an alibi for the night of Dec. 14th. She stated she went home early evening, didn't she? If Maria was at the bus station WITH Cesar at 5:00pm...this puts Christina at home when LE believes the murder took place or very soon afterward. Certainly there was no time for him to cover it up, imo.

Christina by her own words does NOT have an alibi for the night of Dec. 14th. She stated she went home early evening, didn't she? If Maria was at the bus station WITH Cesar at 5:00pm...this puts Christina at home when LE believes the murder took place or very soon afterward. Certainly there was no time for him to cover it up, imo.

I don't think so either.

But, IF a deal was made, unless there is actual evidence of Christina's participation I don't think she will be more than a prosecution witness.

I am sure LE is aware of Christina's timeline. For some reason, they say she wasn't there when the murder happened. Maybe Christina stopped at the babysitters before she got home and hung around talking. I don't know... But, I do think since LE was aware of the timeline if/when they made a deal it will take some other evidence to implicate Christina.

There was just a breaking alert on Fox news that AMW had a really good tip and they may be close to getting CL. Possibly once CL is found things for Christina might change.

After everything, those "good tips" could lead to zip like the sightings in Shreveport, LA. When they actually FIND him...it will be a "good tip"!!

It will make it interesting to hear his side of the story. Will he turn on her or keep saying it was suicide now?! She beat herself to death with a crowbar might be a bit difficult as a defense tho.

No- I don't suppose that Christina would slip away to reunite with
dearest hubby,

but here is my shocking thought--------

If Cesar is never found I will suspect that our jealous wifey,
Christina may just have killed the and gotten away with it !

Wouldn't be such a big loss. IMO

That's right! The alibi for 12/14-1/10 remains a mystery.. Where was Xtina throughout all of this? What time did Xtina leave the Xmas party? Where was Xtina on 12/15? Why did she help paint the house in December? What about all the BBQing and firepit on Xmas and New Year's day?

What about tieing the dog out front and making your child play in the front yard after Maria was buried and BBQ'd?

I posted this on he other thread
Trying again.
I will admit Cl had help but ..... I do not think it is Christina. Lets say CL on the 14th called his brother and said I need your help. The women who accused me just commited sucide an I am sure if I tell the USMC they will think I did it. Christina is at theparty on base withe the daughter.Shep said Maria was killed in the garage and Maria was buried in the so called firepit about two and half feet deep and she was wrapped in something. Which would explain no smell since she was buried and wrapped that deep.The brother comes over and helps CL do what had to be done.They cover up the blood in the garage and run out of paint. Which explains the run to Lowes on the 16th. The car he could have told Christina he was watching it for a freind on leave for the holidays. And then goy his brother to follow him
Heck for all we know he could have lock the garage son Christina could not get in till it was cleaned up to some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1