Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More confusing on why they didn't confisicate the wheelbarrow is that they had known of the Lowe's video tape, showing what might be CL pushing a wheel barrow.

Even if the person that was pushing the wheel barrow is not CL, considering all the confusion between the two males in the video, I would think LE would have taken the wheelbarrow for some forensic testing!!

Right LD, at this point, after the Lowe's video, it should have been brought in for testing.

I guess it is feasible that the wheelbarrow was used only for the dirt. Again, I hope they tested it. Could have dragged or carried poor Maria and used wheelbarrow to dump dirt over the grave. Also, recall the note supposedly left by him said he burried her in nearby woods - could have moved her or the woods idea might have been a ruse for LE or for Xtina IF she was truly a victim here. At any rate I would agree taht the whellbarrow should be locked-up - our local small-time LE on a cub scout tour showed us all sorts of extra nonsensical items they confiscated as evidence "just in case."

Bloody shoe on the stoop would have been a good thing to have taken the first time for evidence, too. (Now they can say it WAS planted.)

Guess that is possible. So did he bury her THEN get the idea for the firepit? If so...how did his wife not notice a freshly dug grave for two days in their backyard? Doesn't she ever open her blinds or curtains?!

From the layout I've seen of the house, is the kitchen window in the back of the house? They usually are, old tradition, so moms can keep an eye on their kids playing in the backyard. Well, that dug up area would be in full view!

I was thinking the kitchen faced toward the road based on the pic of the front of house.

That tiny window to the right, is what I thought would be the kitchen??

The two windows to the left of the pic, look like bedroom windows. IMO

The discovery of the shoe, well it's a little suspicious don't ya think? Mark Furhman was in the neighborhood. (I'm seeking cover now!) (PS, it's a joke except for the fact some defense attorney may try to use the idea.) (My husband's in law enforcement so I can make the joke.)

Greta finding The shoe is suspicious, if I weren't getting to know the style of LE here, with their shoddy missing person followup, dowsing rods, skewed timelines, fruitless chase, and allowing reporters to traipse through the crime scene.

So, bloody shoe legit? Yeah, maybe.

From the layout I've seen of the house, is the kitchen window in the back of the house? They usually are, old tradition, so moms can keep an eye on their kids playing in the backyard. Well, that dug up area would be in full view!

Was it ever determined if he stashed her in the woods and moved her later to the back yard?

They said that door near the windows led into the LivingRoom

TG:

Okay, I would like to retract my statement earlier.

From the front of the house, I would think the the two windows to the left are the living room, and the one small window to the right is the kitchen.

I know it's a 5 room house. 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, and 1 living room.

So where is the washer and dryer located at? In the Garage?? There is no basement. Maybe, it's in a hallway to the garage??

Was it ever determined if he stashed her in the woods and moved her later to the back yard?

Not that I have heard. I don't think anyone knows where Maria was for two days.

TG:

From the front of the house, I would think the the two windows to the left are the living room, and the one small window to the right is the kitchen.

So where is the washer and dryer located at? In the Garage?? There is no basement. Maybe, it's in a hallway to the garage??

There are 2 bathrooms. Maybe located next to one of them??

sorry, for the two postings that look alike.

Server hung up as I was redacting some info in the first one.

Oh well.

TG:

Okay, I would like to retract my statement earlier.

I know it's a 5 room house. 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, and 1 living room.

I think the front windows on the house were of the bedrooms. As you walk in, the living room was straight ahead with the windows facing the back yard and a door leading out. The washer/dryer may have been in the kitchen area along the wall connecting to the garage.

TG:

There are 2 bathrooms. Maybe located next to one of them??

This is J'ville. They are at sea level. From my experience living there - I never saw one house with a basement. This is a small house - where is there room for a laundry room?

FMRUSMC:

Your post:

I never saw one house with a basement. This is a small house - where is there room for a laundry room

My post:

We both agreed there was no basement. I posted the question if possibly a washer and dryer could be in a hallway leading to the garage?? Not necessarily in a "room" but in a hallway.

We both agreed there was no basement. I posted the question if possibly a washer and dryer could be in a hallway leading to the garage?? Not necessarily in a "room" but in a hallway.

I just replayed Greta again from last night - there are two external doors to the back yard. The one to the far left viewing from the burial site goes into the garage. Upon entering there is a window to the outside on the left. To the right is an upainted wall (taped and floated) where there could possibly be a small room that may possibly open directly to the house.
:waitasec:
I can't wait 'til everyone can put up the following:
:clap: :woohoo: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads