Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just a dead silence regarding Christina's activities. I'm just dying to know was she out of town around the time of Maria's disappearance? That's the only way I can at least give her the benefit of the doubt to her involvement.

Doesn't anyone else find it strange that we're not seeing friends/family leaking info.

There is just a dead silence regarding Christina's activities. I'm just dying to know was she out of town around the time of Maria's disappearance? That's the only way I can at least give her the benefit of the doubt to her involvement.

Doesn't anyone else find it strange that we're not seeing friends/family leaking info.

They might be all mititary, either know something or don't want to get involved.
OTT , the roommate, we never hear about him..Might be more then meets the eye with him too.

I know ! She cannot be clueless and innocent in all this !!!!!

How could they live there knowing that they had a burned body buried in the backyard ????? How could they have hosted a BBQ practically on the grave ??? Wouldn't there be a terrible stench still ? ( Sorry so graphic ) How could they have preventing any guest from walking over to where the smell was coming from and pehaps asking questions about it ?

Wouldn't it have been so obvious to Xtina to see their fence all torn out and burned, her dog tied to the front yard instead of the back all of a sudden ? He probably didn't let their little daughter wander out in the backyard anymore, huh ? Xtina would have to have been in a coma not to see all the signs. I am so sure she had a hand in all of this.

Or perhaps maybe she was the one who actually killed Maria and now Cesar is the one taking the blame in order to spare their child of losing her mother.

I think maybe he told Maria he had to go home to pick up his atm card and Xtina walked in and caught Maria there. Or maybe she was already there waiting to ambush her. She could have easily struck Maria's head from behind repeatedly, thus resulting in the blunt object head trauma and the blood splatters on ceiling and walls. Then she and disposed of Maria together, painted and cleaned walls, furniture, etc. , got rid of and burned rags and cleaning supplies, burned or threw away Maria's belongings and then proceeded to act as if nothing at all had happened. That is, until Sheriff Brown satarted sniffing around and called in for questioning. At which time lawyered up and refused to cooperate with the investigation. Then and Xtina hatched the escape plan. It was easier for him to eacape by himself and then they probably planned for Xtina and child to join him in Mexico later on after it all blew over. They never imagined it would go nationwide so fast. These are just some theories I'm trying out to see what fits.

I am thinking the same thing.

i find it strange..

They might be all mititary, either know something or don't want to get involved.
OTT , the roommate, we never hear about him..Might be more then meets the eye with him too.

That is my opinion on this. I think most of their friends are military and this story has not been good publicity for the marines. Most people in the military probably know that if their face is the one out there fueling this in any way and keeping it in the press more then it would not be taken too well. I am sure the military wants this taken over by a new headline as soon as possible! Even their press conf. yesterday seemed to me more damage control after the Sheriffs statement that he was not responsible for her death.

Oh Where Oh Where are all the unconfirmed rumors! You would think by now someone who is friends with Christina would have joined to set us straight on her involvement/un-involvement!

one more thing
during all this time from the 14 or 15 to Jan 11
We have Christmas in there. Did the and xtina put
up a Christmas Tree, decorate for Christmas
shop for toys and gifts for his family. Can you even
imagine celebrating anything with all this under your roof
and in your backyard, and on your mind, for either of them.
Boggles the mind.
How could xtina go through whatever motions she went through
with at least some doubt about her Hubby's involvement and
possibly her's.

Oh Where Oh Where are all the unconfirmed rumors! You would think by now someone who is friends with Christina would have joined to set us straight on her involvement/un-involvement!

you have a point...i'm surprised we haven't gotten one or two 'newbies' here that know of Christina....heck, even Maria, for that matter....hmmm, wonder if CTV has gotten anything like that?

one more thing
during all this time from the 14 or 15 to Jan 11
We have Christmas in there. Did the and xtina put
up a Christmas Tree, decorate for Christmas
shop for toys and gifts for his family. Can you even
imagine celebrating anything with all this under your roof
and in your backyard, and on your mind, for either of them.

Boggles the mind.
How could xtina go through whatever motions she went through
with at least some doubt about her Hubby's involvement and
possibly her's.

gave me the shivers reading your post....i agree, it IS mind boggling

I just read on the Whos Whos tread that Christina was from Ohio, and Maria was also from Ohio. Does anyone know if they were from same art of Ohio

You know this wife is as sick as her husband.
What gets me besides everything else is, they had bbq's on the grave...OMG.

sry had to vent....

According to the male next door neighbor ...

Cesar borrowed this neighbor's shovel on or about the 17th.

Cesar had a fire burning in the fire pit on the 23rd of December. Then, on Christmas eve the Laureans had a BBQ party in their back yard. The fire pit/grave site was used as a "bonfire". Not used as the BBQ area to cook their food.

SO - according to that one neighbor - there were 2 bonfires set in that pit area. 23rd & 24th.

If Maria was murdered on the 14th or 15th as reports have indicated and Cesar borrowed the shovel on the 17th to dig the fire pit - where was Maria stashed during that timeframe?

Is it feasible that Maria was buried without being incinerated on the 17th when the grave site was created? Where was Christina on the 17th - morning & evening?

Did the odor from a decaying body (and perhaps, a curious dog) prompt Cesar to begin disassembling that portion of his fence and create the bonfire that his neighbor reported initially noticing on the 23rd?

Exactly when did Cesar start tearing out the fence area? the 23rd - day of 1st bonfire?

IF there was an odor in the back yard prior to the grave turning into a bonfire pit - did Christina notice it? Was there dog digging activity?

When was the swing set moved to the front yard?

When was their dog moved from the fenced back yard and staked in the front yard?

What did Christina know - and when did she know it?

So many questions from all of us - so few answers ...

From FOX - Send questions to Bill Hemmer

B Y A - "Because You Asked"

email: Hemmer@FoxNews.com

GolfMom - No, it was reported (by the authorities, maybe the D.A. - don't remember) that Christina was not out of town during the periods in question. (Dec. 14 - Jan. 11) She was living in the marital home during that time.

Rum Tum

WHY, did he tear down part of the fence. Was it just for the wood to burn or was there evidence on the boards that needed to be disposed of.

WHY, did he tear down part of the fence. Was it just for the wood to burn or was there evidence on the boards that needed to be disposed of.
good questions, I was thinking the same thing
was the section of fence in bad repair?
You would think it would be a bit suspicious to tear down
and burn a good section of fence.
also
why move the swing set to the front yard.
Obviously the 18month old would not be left unattended
so why not just leave it in the backyard even though the
piece of fence is missing.
why not stake dog in backyard even with fence missing,
what is the difference if you are going to stake the
dog in the front yard.
THESE would be things I would be having a fit over,
I would be asking my Husband so many questions, if I did not
KNOW exactly what was going on.
SHe had to know, and she may have played a very big role in all of this.
imo

Listening to FOX news: Question regarding Christina's involvement.
They are still listing her as a cooperating witness.
She speaks to LE daily
demeanor: lady who's whole world has been turned upside; under a whole lot of scrutiny; if there's any information that she hasn't shared, they are hopeful that she will during future interviews; it's a difficult time; focusing on being a mother to her child; reacting how I would expect her too.

Do you suppose he may have beat her with a board from the fence and then burned it in the fire pit? They haven't found the murder weapon that I have heard.

Do you suppose he may have beat her with a board from the fence and then burned it in the fire pit? They haven't found the murder weapon that I have heard.

They didn't say(if I am correct) what the weapon was. LE must have a pretty good idea , since the autopsies been done.

That could be a possiablity. According to neighbors they had fires all the time so I would think that he would have a supply of wood on head. So the burning of the wood is strange. Also, did I read some where that he used allot of charcol to burn the body? It was mentioned that he made a large purchase of charcol around the 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z