Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Powell site says the police ignored viable leads concerning Steven Koecher, Tim Peterson, Chuck Cox, Jennifer Graves... ??? they're blaming CC and their own sister for Susan's disappearance?? Basically everybody they don't like killed Susan although she wasn't killed, she ran away with Steven Koecher???

That is almost six more months until the next custody hearing. Long after Steven P's trial should be over. Wonder if the judge wants to wait for that to be resolved to find out more about what Josh knew, what Steven was doing etc... IYKWIM?

Oh shoot, hope someone else can say what I am thinking.... LOL or at least understand.
:crazy:

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell left court without comment. I'll have more at 5:02 on #KIRO7 #susancoxpowell #joshpowell #susanpowell #FindSusan #ChuckCox

This is the link to KIRO tv.... They have a live link button for their news reports.
I guess that will be PT which is an little more than a hour from now. Or maybe two.
Got so used to ET from MT, I can't do it backwards. (Steely- no laughing~ ;) )

http://www.kirotv.com/

Thank you Lord for answered prayer! The boys are still safe! :woot:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Josh decides to give it up rather than be analyzed.

I just want to know the score. They can keep the details to themselves! :sick:

I doubt the details would be disclosed just a judgment on whether or not he's safe for the kids to be around.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Josh decides to give it up rather than be analyzed.

On the one hand that would be awesome, but on the other hand having it done might help the murder investigation. JMO

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge Kathryn Nelson: rules Powell to undergo psychosexual exammand polygraph. #joshpowell #susancoxpowell #FindSusan
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Whoa. I haven't heard a judge order that in a long time.

Josh has only been to one therapy session in all this time? He's obviously not doing what the court asked. It appears the Dr was not impressed with JP in that sole visit.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53422968-78/powell-nelson-court-coxes.html.csp

(snip)
A psychologist who performed an evaluation of Powell has recommended that an out-of-home placement for the boys be maintained until Powell gets further along in therapy, Long said.
Powell has attended one therapy session so far, Long said, and the psychologist also determined a psychosexual evaluation of Powell is needed.

JP won't take a poly for Susan, will he take one to get his son's back?

I will try to find the links, I've been speed reading.

Am I to understand that someone in the AG's office has viewed pics recovered from Josh's computer and found them very disturbing, enough to make today's recommendations. And WVCPD has those pictures under seal for their investigation of the murder of Susan? I really want to know the content of those pics.

I will try to find the links, I've been speed reading.

Am I to understand that someone in the AG's office has viewed pics recovered from Josh's computer and found them very disturbing, enough to make today's recommendations. And WVCPD has those pictures under seal for their investigation of the murder of Susan? I really want to know the content of those pics.

That is how I understood it. Kind of hard knowing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth