Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, the brother likes to exercise with the noose - er, handle - while he's naked.

I always tell my son that someday, he'll marry a girl, AND her family - so pay attention. If this doesn't illustrate the dangers of that, then nothing will.

See, we didn't need live broadcast to see what a dufuss this guy is.

Tweets are just fine!
fran

:D

KevinKIROKevin McCarty
"My sons are safe, they have everything they need, they have all of their needs met" says Josh Powell re: kids of #susancoxpowell

Please oh please Judge, ASK Josh Powell how he intends to "continue to" financially support and provide for the boys

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Powell: Would I turn my father in if he was a threat? "Yes"

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell re: pics of people's legs, "I do not take any photos of person's body parts"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Powell said CPS asked if he ever took any photos and he acknowledged taking landscape photos and photos of his sons.
21 seconds ago

All his lying is going to land him in HUGE hot water!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Josh Powell re: pics of people's legs, "I do not take any photos of person's body parts"

Um...last time I checked, my legs were part of my body.

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell, husband of #susanpowell, says he never takes photos of anyone's body parts.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Powell said CPS asked if he ever took any photos and he acknowledged taking landscape photos and photos of his sons.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell "I had no indication there was any problem" re: #stevenpowell arrest on child *advertiser censored*, voyeurism
20 seconds ago

Okay, I get it now. He doesn't mean he didn't know about the child *advertiser censored* and the voyeurism. He just didn't know child *advertiser censored* and voyeurism are a problem.

hope that judge asks SP to demonstrate that exercise 'cause I'm sure it doesn't exist!

Maybe he should strip down naked while demonstrating so the judge can get the full effect!

:floorlaugh:

Oh crud, there goes the laughter whilst choking back vomit again!

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said his brother has agreed to move out of the home if that is a factor.
1 minute ago

Where's the nudist schizophrenic going to move to?

Seriously? Why wouldn't JOSH move? Why wouldn't JOSH take care of his sons basics needs instead of relying on someone else? Grr....he's ticking me off so bad

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said his brother has agreed to move out of the home if that is a factor.
1 minute ago

Where's the nudist schizophrenic going to move to?

Right.

So, the question should be, "If you're such a great father, why would we need to ask you to have your naked, schizophrenic brother who exercises with nooses move out of the house?"

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Did he mean private parts? Well, I'm sure he was leading up to that eventually.

I don't believe him whatsoever though.

:rose: Chuck Cox, hang in there, friend! :rose:

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell: "I have tried to help find my wife.(#susancoxpowell) Help people understand her so she can be found"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said in public places he stays far away enough to avoid capturing people' faces and has never taken shot of body parts.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

They need to play, for the judge, a few broadcasts of JP and his dad trashing Susan.

Then we'll see what she thinks of him saying he'd turn is dad in if he was a threat!:mad:

just sayin'
fran

Dori Monson just shared that he has been getting emails from neighbors of the Powells. They say that the schizo brother looks like Zach Galifinakis in the Hangover. The neighbor kids call him the creeper. He looks at them creepily when they walk by the house.

Right.

So, the question should be, "If you're such a great father, why would we need to ask you to have your naked, schizophrenic brother who exercises with nooses move out of the house?"

Exactly! Why wasn't he already gone????????????

:maddening:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I have been honest with the investigators since the beginning. I simply have no concerns about anything on my computers.
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said in public places he stays far away enough to avoid capturing people' faces and has never taken shot of body parts.
2 minutes ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
4 minutes ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
"There's no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home". Did everything I can to help find my wife #susancoxpowell

Right.

Ahem. Josh is a SUPERIOR father.

Just wanted to clarify that. A bit.

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads