Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The longer this goes unreported to LE/FBI - the more proof the world has that Cindy holds incriminating evidence.

If she reports, it gives LE/FBI access to her computer/info. Cindy doesn't want LE to have that info. Cindy won't report and is likely seething Belich did.

The longer this goes unreported to LE/FBI - the more proof the world has that Cindy holds incriminating evidence.

If she reports, it gives LE/FBI access to her computer/info. Cindy doesn't want LE to have that info. Cindy won't report and is likely seething Belich did.

I would so love to know what is in those emails! Also, I wonder if this is a new computer! Did LE return the computer(s) that were taken into investigate forensically?:waitasec:

So, when will we be hearing from the A's on this matter? They never seem to stop talking, so why now? I would love to read those emails, there is something hinky going on.

Cool! Did you check out the IPs? What did you find?

100%,
Did not check the IP's afraid to go anywhere near that situation. I am to far in debt with school to risk it over their ip info. It all seems very conflicting to me why would someone wait this long to hack their account now? Wouldnt it have made sense to hack while KC was home and everyone was curious of KC's internet activity?
Vanpet

Maybe since JB can take his laptop inside the jail, him and KC did the hacking

I would so love to know what is in those emails! Also, I wonder if this is a new computer! Did LE return the computer(s) that were taken into investigate forensically?:waitasec:

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/cindy-anthony-says-someone-hacked-her-email-account/

Kathi Belch received four of them on Friday. One of the emails involved the Caylee hairbrush story Eyewitness News broke last week. It seemed odd that Cindy would send Kathi such apparently personal and sensitive information.

Kathi text messaged Cindy right away and forwarded the emails to the FBI, which is already investigating an allegation that Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they were trying to get a DNA sample for Caylee.

The FBI asked Eyewitness News not to reveal the details of emails because of their investigation. They include exchanges between Cindy Anthony and her spokesman, her private investigator, and even the PR person for Kid Finders, angry with Eyewitness News after exposing their founder has a criminal background.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/cindy-anthony-says-someone-hacked-her-email-account/

:eek:RUT-RO:eek:

That's not necessarily true. CA wouldn't "send" anything that was truly incriminating to Kathi B. I'm sure her claims are all spin. I think sending 2 of 4 emails that were written negatively about Kathi B. was a deliberate effort on her part.

No, I don't think she expected Kathi B. to send the info directly to the Feds. I would imagine she expected Kathi to have "Breaking news", hoping it could be used in court in KC's favor.

Cindy won't report it to LE because filing a false police report is a crime. ;)

I'd be interested in knowing what started the alleged "yahoo" investigation. LOL They seemed to know and respond a bit too quick for belief.

Kudo's to Kathi Belich. Smart move on her part and even smarter to release nothing per Fed request. I can see this working in her favor re: revealing the contents in a future broadcast after the matter is settled.

Sure is keeping her quiet...haven't heard from her in a few days, have we? Very unusual for CA not to be in front of a camera for that long.

That's not necessarily true. CA wouldn't "send" anything that was truly incriminating to Kathi B. I'm sure her claims are all spin. I think sending 2 of 4 emails that were written negatively about Kathi B. was a deliberate effort on her part.

No, I don't think she expected Kathi B. to send the info directly to the Feds. I would imagine she expected Kathi to have "Breaking news", hoping it could be used in court in KC's favor.

Cindy won't report it to LE because filing a false police report is a crime. ;)

I'd be interested in knowing what started the alleged "yahoo" investigation. LOL They seemed to know and respond a bit too quick for belief.

You mean Cindy has learned that telling a lie IS a crime? Maybe she learned it alittle too late. Wouldn't it be sweet if Cindy gets jail time-she gets to spend it in the same cell as KC! Cause I would think that CA wouldn't be too popular in general pop either! That might be the perfect sentence for both of them-they deserve each other!:furious:

I am not tech savvy but….If you sent an email by mistake (or accidentally on purpose) because you were ticked off, drunk or whatever and then realized Uh-Oh! …..could you not then enter your own password information incorrectly to your own email account enough times to have it lock down so then you could say… Hey look, someone hacked into my account, I didn’t send those …..see, I have been locked out of my own mail account and I was not even home over the weekend…..It wasn’t me.

Since we all know that it makes no difference if you are home or on the moon to have your computer hacked why the need to add the ‘I was not at home’ comment

I think we need an official Cindy Fib-o-meter to go along with the official Dominic PI de-coder ring.
Bolded is mine.

Folks, I'm not saying I believe her computer was hacked, but some people have their computers set to "remember" their passwords to their email accounts because they don't want to bother remembering them, so she could be insinuating that if someone broke into their home and turned on her computer, they could easily access her email account by clicking "sign on."

Bolded is mine.

Folks, I'm not saying I believe her computer was hacked, but some people have their computers set to "remember" their passwords to their email accounts because they don't want to bother remembering them, so she could be insinuating that if someone broke into their home and turned on her computer, they could easily access her email account by clicking "sign on."

That is a VERY good point. I didn't even think of that!

Even though anything is possible, trust me when I say, that if someone broke into the Anthony home and used their computer we would be hearing it shouted from every roof top. Furthermore, there would be no reason to implicate protestors from the Ocalo region (now, I don't like to judge on appearances, but from the actions I have seen, I would even be more inclined to believe these protestor's capable of breaking into a home over an email account, even though I think they have done neither).

Bolded is mine.

I have mine set to remember-but I have nothing sensitive on my puter. If I was CA I certainly wouldn't leave mine to remember. Now, I don't believe anyone broke into their home, as I'm sure everything is under surveillence still(maybe not as much as earlier). However, CA needs to be careful about who may have access to her computer. Who is in her home every day. Who is her confidante now? Who is advising her now? Maybe the culprit is part of her inner circle?:waitasec:

Bolded is mine.

I think that's her way of saying that yes, it was hacked and no, I didn't accidentally forward them.

Which is exactly what I think she did.

Although, it's very simple to hack Yahoo's email service, from what I understand.

You mean Cindy has learned that telling a lie IS a crime? Maybe she learned it alittle too late. Wouldn't it be sweet if Cindy gets jail time-she gets to spend it in the same cell as KC! Cause I would think that CA wouldn't be too popular in general pop either! That might be the perfect sentence for both of them-they deserve each other!:furious:

Wow. I completely forgot that statement. LOL. Yeppers. Maybe she did learn that it's a crime.

Oh, I so agree on the jail cell. I give it a month together in the same cell before they are at each others throats and the good citizens of the State of Florida are no longer supporting them. LOL

Can you see the M.E.'s report now? Cause of death: Mutual strangulation.

Bolded is mine.

She said she was "locked out" of yahoo

In September I emailed GA to send prayers, I checked my email account for that email and if you click on full header it gives you the return paths the ip of the sender, receiver and the middleman. there are three ip addresses along with the other technical paths.
Vanpet

:clap: way to go Vanpet! Yeah for smart WSers, gathering up the information we know we'll need later on, when it might become harder to obtain!!!

100%,
Did not check the IP's afraid to go anywhere near that situation. I am to far in debt with school to risk it over their ip info. It all seems very conflicting to me why would someone wait this long to hack their account now? Wouldnt it have made sense to hack while KC was home and everyone was curious of KC's internet activity?
Vanpet

Running the IPs at network-tools.com to see where they come from wouldn't cause any problems.

I agree that I find it odd that someone would have waited this long to hack them. Personally, I think that it is just more Ca spin because either she accidentally or on purpose (for whatever reason she came up with in her clouded mind) sent the emails herself. Just another way to take focus off of Caylee and hopefully create reasonable doubt for the potential jury pool.

They seem to think this is all a game, with winners and losers, and they feel that they must win. Truthfully, there are no winners here. Everyone loses and the one that lost the most was Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back