Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....what a great idea for a thread somewhere. I too need some new recipes. My DH & DS are the pickiest eaters, so I have a revolving 6/7 recipes that have now been so overused it's not even funny. I need a new repertoire of dinner ideas --- HELP!!

:cow:
We have an entire forum devoted to cooking.
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And in it, a thread for crock pot recipes.
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46438"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am totally kidding.......was I that convincing???? I guess I didn't make it outrageous enough!!!:crazy:

LOLOL!! I guess you were responding to the reply that I deleted. :blushing:

You had me totally convinced until I re-read and caught the Chili Without Me recipe! I caught on then. :rolling:

omgosh....you are tooooo funny, Sots!

LOLOL!! I guess you were responding to the reply that I deleted. :blushing:

You had me totally convinced until I re-read and caught the Chili Without Me recipe! I caught on then. :rolling:

omgosh....you are tooooo funny, Sots!

Oof!! Just now caught that! Thanks for pointing out the now obvious! Heh!

You had me convinced...pen the cookbook and I'll buy it for sure!

Found a few more recipes.....

Bella Vita Bolognese (an Italian sauce delight)

Shamrock Corn Beef (a delightful St. Patrick's Day treat)

Czech Beef Stew (best when ingredients are paid for with stolen checks)

Thai Chicken Thighs (a scandalous Fusian of thai spice and tender chicken thighs that makes you want to dance on a table)

You're killin' me, Sots! :floorlaugh:

Okay: :banghead:I tried to get the day off, denied :furious:royally :furious:with a really stupid excuse that was Syran wrap clear, then did some snoopin around.......SO......... How do I get out of a big "surprise" 60th birthday party scheduled for 2:pm 7/15/10? DARN!...... business obligations

OH YEAH.....Guest of Honor is .......MOI! :dance:

I'll be stuck watching the videos the minute, nay the nano-second, I can!

There's a great cookbook out there entitled....Crock Pot Cooking for the Internet Addict. It is divided into chapters based upon what type of internet activity fits your profile.

A few of the more popular recipes submitted by crime forum addicts..........

Lethal Injection Slow Cooker Chicken (Marinade is injected directly into the chicken.)

Commissary Surprise (A combination of various foodstuffs thrown into the slow cooker for surprising results.)

Chili Without Me (A spicy dish that serves all but one.)

laughmouth.gif

The As walked into the depos angry. Actually, indignant might be a better word. They saw no purpose to answering the questions because they saw no purpose to the lawsuit. I don't see how much has changed, except they may fear getting their b*tts kicked into jail.

no joke. "your'e no 10. your cute but not a 10"

Okay: :banghead:I tried to get the day off, denied :furious:royally :furious:with a really stupid excuse that was Syran wrap clear, then did some snoopin around.......SO......... How do I get out of a big "surprise" 60th birthday party scheduled for 2:pm 7/15/10? DARN!...... business obligations

Happy Birthday a couple of days early, Joypath!! Enjoy your 60th! :cake4u: :balloons: :birthday_party:

happybirthdayjeremy.gif

:birthday_party::balloons:
Have a great birthday - just DVR the proceedings!!

Thursday, 7/15 @ 2:00 pm edt

Aaaaiiiieeeee.... had already scheduled off work for eye exam for that day and thought "cha-ching, able to watch proceedings" :woohoo: --BUT--:banghead: eye exam is at 1:45 EST and involves pupil dilation! :bullseye::bullseye:

I'll be able to hear the proceedings but hoo boy I already regret that I won't have the visual focus to join WS analysis until 4 hours later! :raincloud:

Predictions:

CA chemically subdued to functionality, not lethargy. We will see at least one full flash of Medusa. :devil:

GA if present will be in full Family Unity mode on KC's side of courtroom. (Ynot's dream--he sits in full purple-shirted George-ness, visible emotions and all, on his granddaughter's side. Ynot has big dreams and fanciful visions. :bud:)

LA has retained nervous giggle but time out of spotlight combined with KC's accusations and hopefully a good legal team make him a composed, confident, compelling witness. :crossfingers:

:popcorn: (making mine ahead of time so as not to burn down kitchen...)

Aaaaiiiieeeee.... had already scheduled off work for eye exam for that day and thought "cha-ching, able to watch proceedings" :woohoo: --BUT--:banghead: eye exam is at 1:45 EST and involves pupil dilation! :bullseye::bullseye:

I'll be able to hear the proceedings but hoo boy I already regret that I won't have the visual focus to join WS analysis until 4 hours later! :raincloud:

Predictions:

CA chemically subdued to functionality, not lethargy. We will see at least one full flash of Medusa. :devil:

GA if present will be in full Family Unity mode on KC's side of courtroom. (Ynot's dream--he sits in full purple-shirted George-ness, visible emotions and all, on his granddaughter's side. Ynot has big dreams and fanciful visions. :bud:)

LA has retained nervous giggle but time out of spotlight combined with KC's accusations and hopefully a good legal team make him a composed, confident, compelling witness. :crossfingers:

:popcorn: (making mine ahead of time so as not to burn down kitchen...)

Why don't you reschedule? :waitasec:

Why don't you reschedule? :waitasec:

'cuz then I'd have no reason to be out of the office, and would miss both audio AND visual....

:innocent:

(ETA, ok that and, I hate dilations and have already postponed this one 3 times. :chicken: )

Is it time yet? This week is DRAGGING. My sitter better be on time Thursday so I can sit here and watch with a margarita in hand.

Is it time yet? This week is DRAGGING. My sitter better be on time Thursday so I can sit here and watch with a margarita in hand.

No, no honey your NANNY. Remember a sitter is not as classy as having your own nanny! :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd