Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the time of tomorrow's hearing? Thanks!

2pm

I don't have any channels that will carry this live. So if someone can post a link to a website that carries it live I'd appreciate it. :thumb:

We know Cindy does her homework and studys discovery as she did for the JM deposition. Being prepared and coached could not stifle her true personality and led to the circus that showed her true "mental dimples".
How prepared will JB and crew be for the hearing now that they are busy inspecting evidence? I predict another dressing down by HJP and schooling provided by JA and other SA.:croc:

2pm

I don't have any channels that will carry this live. So if someone can post a link to a website that carries it live I'd appreciate it. :thumb:

WS is so organized there will be four or five links posted in Todays News, plus at least one or two columns dedicated to the hearing - just show up a few minutes early and it will be so easy to watch it on your computer!

25 hours and counting...!!!

Is it horrible to be so excited that this is all starting to really happen?
Caylee is finally about to get her justice!? I so hope some family members show up and sit on the pros. side in honor of Caylee.

I'm going to spend most of today and starting very early tomorrow morning, wearing Pogo puppy out so he naps well.:dance::angel: and I can watch.

Don't forget to stock up on supplies and tomorrows dinner for our family members so they don't growl at us.:woohoo:

Cindy on the stand in HHBP's courtroom......oh my

I feel like a little girl on Christmas Eve! I'm excited, anxious and ready for it to be time for bed because I can wake up tomorrow and watch the beginning of many hearings that will lead to trial 10 months away. 10 months! I think about how long away that is and then I remember football season is just around the corner and football season always goes by so fast (I play Fantasy Football). By the time the Super Bowl is done and over with, it will be less than 3 months until the trial... unless it is delayed of course.

I need to find something to do today to make the time go by faster!

I'm now feeling the need for one of those countdown clocks...hey, that would be cool if we could drop a disco ball to mark when the hearing starts, LOL. Cause you KNOW there's going to be FIREWORKS tomorrow!

Just wondering how a newbie to websleuths understands the abbreviations and acronyms used here? Like SA? And there are others. Is there a list somewhere?

welcome-1.gif

Hate to ask again... but...anyone know the time that the hearing will start? Is it a morning or afternoon hearing? I have to schedule some appointments and I don't want to have a conflict! I've looked on WESH and WFTV and they don't seem to list a time...
:waitasec::waitasec:
Help, Fellow WSers?? I don't want to miss Cindy LIVE on the stand!
thanks!!

hate to ask again... But...anyone know the time that the hearing will start? Is it a morning or afternoon hearing? I have to schedule some appointments and i don't want to have a conflict! I've looked on wesh and wftv and they don't seem to list a time...
:waitasec::waitasec:
Help, fellow wsers?? I don't want to miss cindy live on the stand!
Thanks!!

2pm est

25 hours and counting...!!!

Is it horrible to be so excited that this is all starting to really happen?
Caylee is finally about to get her justice!? I so hope some family members show up and sit on the pros. side in honor of Caylee.

I'm going to spend most of today and starting very early tomorrow morning, wearing Pogo puppy out so he naps well.:dance::angel: and I can watch.

Don't forget to stock up on supplies and tomorrows dinner for our family members so they don't growl at us.:woohoo:

Cindy on the stand in HHBP's courtroom......oh my

Yup! Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!!! :dance:

We're off to see the Wizard - the wonderful Wizard of Oz!

Hopefully, Cindy will not fail to impress us with her doublespeak and congeniality tomorrow - but she has set the bar pretty high for herself since the Morgan depo days. But, I think with a little help from LDB or JA she could rival the dude in this clip!!:crazy:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_owFSVvhg[/ame]

Hopefully, Cindy will not fail to impress us with her doublespeak and congeniality tomorrow - but she has set the bar pretty high for herself since the Morgan depo days. But, I think with a little help from LDB or JA she could rival the dude in this clip!!:crazy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_owFSVvhg

Oh My Word .... this was a mastercard moment ....... "was that a yes or no" I suspect will be said many times tomorrow. No comment about his reply :angel: but ya know what I would say ........:innocent:

Just wondering how a newbie to websleuths understands the abbreviations and acronyms used here? Like SA? And there are others. Is there a list somewhere?

Hi Nature Girl, I read here for months before I registered. I picked up the lingo rather quickly. :)

I to am so excited!!!! I don't think there is a way to control CA.....I believe that is why Mark N. left--

I agree......... I think MN left because his clients weren't following advice, and also because he didn't approve of what they were doing.

Looking back at the time frame when MN quit........that would have been during the time that Cindy had her PI looking for Caylee's remains on Suburban Drive, while at the same time proclaiming that a little girl spotted at the Florida Mall was Caylee. I think MN knew his clients were dishonest and suspected they might break the law (if the PI had found Caylee's remains - would his clients permanently dispose of the the remains?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247