Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA is not looking for Caylee, she is looking for one juror to have reasonable doubt. She stopped looking for Caylee on day 32. MOO.

She had better stop appearing in Public,blogging and running her mouth then, because all she has achieved so far,from what I read in a variety of sources is that she is despised and ridiculed, and that affects their feeling for the case. Innocent people just do not act that way.
As her brother succintly put it, she and George are acting "like morons'.

CA is not looking for Caylee, she is looking for one juror to have reasonable doubt. She stopped looking for Caylee on day 32. MOO.

IMO that's exactly what this is all about.She knows Caylee is dead and she's just trying to put reasonable doubt out there.All of the things found with the body were Caylee's.This is no different than the Caylee is Alive stuff they pulled,even as their PI was digging around for the body.I sure hope this is not the route the defense is taking.

IMO that's exactly what this is all about.She knows Caylee is dead and she's just trying to put reasonable doubt out there.All of the things found with the body were Caylee's.This is no different than the Caylee is Alive stuff they pulled,even as their PI was digging around for the body.I sure hope this is not the route the defense is taking.

CA better go back and read the interview she had with the FBI agents where she admitted she lied about all three 911 calls. Betcha the SA will bring that up right quick. Matter of fact, she even made a statement where she says "So, I'm not sure why she would abandon the car. Especially if the car had all this evidence that's gonna link her to Caylee's death in it. She's not stupid by any means. She's a smart girl. She's not smart enough to plot ....." page 7572-7573.

Here is the link, CA admits 911 calls were a lie, CA's admission that she lied about the 911 calls starts on page 7577. From there it continues for many pages. We know how CA speaks and she got off track numerous times and the agents had to bring her back to the questioning.

At least one does not have to listen to her speak. Reading it is bad enough, but so enlightening ..... once again.

CA better go back and read the interview she had with the FBI agents where she admitted she lied about all three 911 calls. Betcha the SA will bring that up right quick. Matter of fact, she even made a statement where she says Caylee is dead. I don't remember the page for that statement, because I didn't write it down. But I kept reading even after the discussions about the 911 calls and saw it. Still reading those interviews.

Here is the link, CA admits 911 calls were a lie, CA's admission that she lied about the 911 calls starts on page 7577. From there it continues for many pages. We know how CA speaks and she got off track numerous times and the agents had to bring her back to the questioning.

At least one does not have to listen to her speak. Reading it is bad enough, but so enlightening ..... once again.

Ya know that was one of the lasting impressions that stayed in my mind. She started this entire investigation off by telling several lies...and nothing has changed since IMO.

I think CA is wanting us too think shes off her rockers SO the JUGJE DON"T THOUGH her ess in Jail.....Just my 2 @Just my 2 @

IMO, she is off her rocker, but I am thinking it will not stop prosecution for her lies.

IMO, KC is a product of CA.

CA better go back and read the interview she had with the FBI agents where she admitted she lied about all three 911 calls. Betcha the SA will bring that up right quick. Matter of fact, she even made a statement where she says "So, I'm not sure why she would abandon the car. Especially if the car had all this evidence that's gonna link her to Caylee's death in it. She's not stupid by any means. She's a smart girl. She's not smart enough to plot ....." page 7572-7573.

Notice how CA's interviews took the longest to transcribe? I wonder if several transcribers went insane from having to listen to her, and it took that much longer. Thankfully during the trial, the SA will have none of her crap and will bring her back on course immediately. One can only imagine how her deposition went.

HOPE4CAYLEE, that's a very plausible theory. I think you're right. I also think she's incapable of telling the truth.. just like KC.
I feel sick at the mere thought of the A's getting away with lying under oath and obstructing justice. All to protect their image and to protect their baby killing daughter. After all is said and done, they deserve to be tossed in jail. If not, I can see a lot of outraged people. May justice be served.

ITA. Shortly after Caylee's remains were identified, I saw a website that appeared to be a page of varying scenarios of what might have happened to Caylee. This phrase on it I found to be quite interesting: "Cadavers stolen, height of child based on bones, foot size, old injuries to long bones, tests from tooth which could have come from live Caylee?"

I got the impression the writer was insinuating that the remains were not Caylee's, but were made to appear that way by persons unknown (possibly even imaginary people)! I have no idea of the identity of the owner of that site, but this might give us an idea of why Cindy was still looking for a live Caylee as late as 2 months ago.

The webpage is no longer online, but a cached page can be seen at link below, although I haven't been able to access it recently because of limited bandwidth:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...om/+cayleesplace.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's my opinion that Cindy does not really believe Caylee is still alive, but wants the public to think there is a possibility Caylee is alive to give "reasonable doubt" to a potential jury.

She had better stop appearing in Public,blogging and running her mouth then, because all she has achieved so far,from what I read in a variety of sources is that she is despised and ridiculed, and that affects their feeling for the case. Innocent people just do not act that way.
As her brother succintly put it, she and George are acting "like morons'.

BBM

Exactly! The A's have done more to help convict KC than they may ever know, or at least acknowledge. When the SA shows the jury how KC acted before-hand and how the A's have acted ever since, they are going to lean towards guilt, no doubt. They only get KC off if they can get that one juror who is willing to throw logic and common sense out the window and get hung up on one tiny little detail that has been blown out of proportion with fancy wording and confusion. JMO, of course.
:angel:

My mind is reeling after reading this thread!

Nutty! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

It's hard to describe the high strangeness of CindyA. :waitasec:

Thinking outside of the box: there is that outside chance that Cindy thinks that the image could have been of Caylee well after the invisible nanny kidnapped her... and in Cindy's thinking: that after the nanny killed Caylee, she came back to the area to plant her body close to the Anthony house to frame-up Casey. Maybe Cindy wanted the PI to head to PR so he could investigate the MySpace Zenaida... to see if she was ever maybe seen with a child resembling Caylee, before she (Caylee) was found deceased near their house.

Like I said, thinking outside of the box...

** to clarify: I don't believe for one minute that someone other than Casey, killed Caylee... the scenario is just a "maybe that is what it is in Cindy's head" thing. **

If you think about it, such a scenario like I presented could be used by the defense, in an attempt to uphold their "Caylee was put there while Casey was in jail" strategy. Of course we all now that it is BS... which is something Baez and the Anthony's have no qualms about throwing out there, in an attempt to save Casey's tail.

Or......she just wants it to appear that way. *Insanity runs in the family* ploy, anyone? Crazy like a fox......

Just a thought......

Quote Respect The Eunice Burns :)

Is this a way to say DC is still working for them, so he can't tell what he knows?

...jmo...

Cindy is (probably) talking (insanely) ridiculous in the hope that the prosecution won't call her as a witness as she would be considered an unreliable witness. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing - anything to throw the REAL story off. This is, as usual, my own (very sane) personal opinion.

Suki,

You are right on! It shows the public that this family, Casey, Cindy, are a mother daughter team till the end. Hopefully Casey's end.

Oh well CA is still looking for the Easter bunny too!

But in all seriousness she needs to keep her foundation afloat, after all it has had less than 8000 hits. Most of which are probably from us "blog losers".

OMG, the perfect defense. If it can be proven Caylee is still alive, there is not murder charge. My God that Cindy is brillant!

Written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.

Thinking outside of the box: there is that outside chance that Cindy thinks that the image could have been of Caylee well after the invisible nanny kidnapped her... and in Cindy's thinking: that after the nanny killed Caylee, she came back to the area to plant her body close to the Anthony house to frame-up Casey. Maybe Cindy wanted the PI to head to PR so he could investigate the MySpace Zenaida... to see if she was ever maybe seen with a child resembling Caylee, before she (Caylee) was found deceased near their house.

Like I said, thinking outside of the box...

** to clarify: I don't believe for one minute that someone other than Casey, killed Caylee... the scenario is just a "maybe that is what it is in Cindy's head" thing. **
Then all the Prosecutors have to say is "Show Us the Nanny." :twocents:

Just a tiny little detail.

or "Show us the Nanny's fingerprints."

I mean it's all so flimsy, in my opinion. It's a slippery slope to nowhere. There was no Nanny and there are no receipts or cancelled checks paid out to a Nanny. Cindy can say whatever speculative fairy tales she can spin right now, but in the courtroom they have to have real facts and something to tie someone else to the crime. And right now, Casey is the only one in jail.

To this day, two years to the day Caylee was reported "missing" Cindy says she still thinks Caylee is alive.

Questions For Cindy:

Why aren't you, George, Lee, Mallory and the Milsteads still looking for a live Caylee?

Do you go around the world every few weeks with fresh fliers and duct tape to keep Caylee's face out there so that someone may find her?

Who did you cremate if it was not Caylee? Does it bother you that you may be wearing jewelery with some "missing" childs ashes that you do not know?

What other child was "missing" at the same time as Caylee, who also was the same size as Caylee, found down the road from your house with Caylee's belongings from your house?

Who's DNA would belong to the remains found down the street from your house?

Gosh, I would love to know the honest answers to my questions.

To this day, two years to the day Caylee was reported "missing" Cindy says she still thinks Caylee is alive.

Questions For Cindy:

Why aren't you, George, Lee, Mallory and the Milsteads still looking for a live Caylee?

Do you go around the world every few weeks with fresh fliers and duct tape to keep Caylee's face out there so that someone may find her?

Who did you cremate if it was not Caylee? Does it bother you that you may be wearing jewelery with some "missing" childs ashes that you do not know?

What other child was "missing" at the same time as Caylee, who also was the same size as Caylee, found down the road from your house with Caylee's belongings from your house?

Who's DNA would belong to the remains found down the street from your house?

Gosh, I would love to know the honest answers to my questions.
She reportedly believes, (not sure where I read it) that a Caylee-look-alike little girl sighted in Newport Beach, CA is her. That's nowhere near 29 Palms, so why she would think that is beyond me, but I totally agree. Who did she have the memorial for then and whose ashes does she wear???

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but it seems to me that all of the A's speak in crazy metaphors and bad poesy.
I don't think that CA believes that Caylee is still moving and breathing :(. I think that she finds it necessary to believe that her life-force or soul or whatever is still around, and is a comfort to her.
Who knows.. these people are very bad at expressing themselves clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove