Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I get what you mean, she is really getting out of control! Looks like she found some friends though- did you see those women she was with? Wouldn't it be nice if one of those people cared enough about her to stop her?

Yes, I suppose it's battery or assault or whatever but they don't lock people up against their will simply because they are combative. It isn't easy to have people commited anymore.

Yeah- it looks like Cindy's found herself a posse to hang with. And those two blondes look pretty tough. Especially the one hiding behind the tree. You think they had a little strategy meeting? Who do you think is the brains of this little outfit? Who called the plan to come to the park from different directions? I wished I could have been a fly on the wall for that.
"All right George, when Blondie calls we roll. You surprise from the south and I'll charge in from the north. Blue shirt guy-you run interference, pink shirt girl-cover me while I cop a feel of Rob Dick! You know Hollywood couldn't write this stuff!!:crazy::crazy:

Is she still down here, does anyone know?

Maybe there is something we can do to "help them out" on this while we are still here.

I think it would be a great help if someone who is a 'friend' on Rev G. myspace would give him a heads up about the mixed feelings about a memorial service as calling it a remembrance gathering or tribute to Caylee. It might be away of stopping the A's from turning this into another media circus while still giving everyone a chance to come together and be together to help each other with whatever their feelings are. I don't have a myspace page or I would be happy to.

This way Cindy does not keep if from happening but it would also not be something to fan the fire so to speak.

Yeah- it looks like Cindy's found herself a posse to hang with. And those two blondes look pretty tough. Especially the one hiding behind the tree. You think they had a little strategy meeting? Who do you think is the brains of this little outfit? Who called the plan to come to the park from different directions? I wished I could have been a fly on the wall for that.
"All right George, when Blondie calls we roll. You surprise from the south and I'll charge in from the north. Blue shirt guy-you run interference, pink shirt girl-cover me while I cop a feel of Rob Dick! You know Hollywood couldn't write this stuff!!:crazy::crazy:

:clap::clap::clap: That was great.

The Anthonys would have been far better off letting NeJame issue a statement to the effect that holding a memorial service at this time is inappropriate. Period end of story.

Of course they never seem to do that which would make them better off, so instead we have pointless confrontation and tears and more scandalous video for consumption by the masses (us).

November is sweeps month, when TV stations set their ad rates based on viewership. Cindy is probably single-handedly boosting the bottom line of every television station in Orlando.

Yep...and Its my guess that the Gainsville trip was in fact...a trip to a studio to do the Today segment...just a guess...

She reminds me of my mom. :sick:

My mom is pretty bad, but I can tell you this: she would *never* act this way in public (appearances to uphold ya know) and I can guarantee she would have had the answer to "where is my grandkid" in 5 seconds flat - walker or no.

Ground for commitment are really hard to prove. I had documented proff, police reports and still could not get a civil commitment approved. It was abused in the court system for so long as history shows, to get hold of land, trust accounts, etc that now when it is benificial to someones mental health it does not happen. Can't even make someone take meds if they so choose not to. I can understand both sides but it does not make it any easier when dealing with someone.

You are soo right. That's what I was trying to explain earlier. An example of how inept the commitment rules are... (I thought I'd already written this but I can't find it so if it's a duplicate, I'm sorry)

I attempted suicide, was in a Coma in the ICU for over a week. When I became "medically stable" I was then transfered to the psych unit. I was there for a total of 3 days and they sent me home. 3 days! I mean here I just got out of the ICU after attempting to take my own life and they are sending me home?! At the time obviously I was fine with it, didn't wanna be there anyway.. but looking back now, this hospital, that doctor set me free from a psych ward while I was a danger to myself.

Something needs to be done about the laws.

Sadly, you're right. This is as real as it gets, but the scenario is more like the most absurd soap opera - criminal mother, delusional family, disconnected relatives, concerned bystanders, famewh*ring lawyers, incompetent PR guys, do-gooders and grandstanders.

I'm surprised it hasn't been 'ripped from the headlines' into a plot for a Law & Order episode yet.

(ETA: Theonly1, I must comment on your Rhoda Penmark pic - it's perfect.)

Diane, if you wrote this up a year ago and presented it...NO one would touch it, they would laugh you out of their offices :)

I won't EVER use the word delusional in regards to them, The A's...they are despicable.

My mom is pretty bad, but I can tell you this: she would *never* act this way in public (appearances to uphold ya know) and I can guarantee she would have had the answer to "where is my grandkid" in 5 seconds flat - walker or no.

ugh, mine would and has acted that way in public if a situation "called for it". It makes me sick.

I met dakotasmom her granddaughter that she is raising who was 12 years old at the time put together the first vigil for Caylee after Cindy reported her missing. Dakota was given this huge poster board with 3 of Caylee's first pictures that was released with her missing information. Dakota's grandma who is raising this child was given this poster board pictures of Caylee. Today Dakota's grandma (mom) let Murt borrow the picture so that everyone at Blanchard Park could see what a beautiful precious child Caylee is/was. He placed this on his media van's front windshield. After the show the A's put on they then rushed acting like they didn't want the media following them. BS that's their game IMO George rushed up yanked the poster board of pictures of Caylee off of Murts van I was within 2 yes 2 inches of GA I looked this man right in the eyes and said this was stealing and what a cold them to do to another and for precious Caylee and also a member of the media I believe it was wftv.com asked him why and the look in his eyes like he was totaly souless his eyes looked almost black.

Windchime, thank you so much for all this...

I listened to Georges interview and it was much the same as all his media appearances...one part Eddie Haskell, one part failed cop, failed man trying to ingratiate himself JUST enough with LE so they think he is on their side...

He is trying to save his own butt IMO...and to TEAR down a poster of your beloved granddaughter? Oh no...no way...that in itself makes me ill...like the T's and the purses and keychains...

I was shocked by that also...she didn't seem to be breaking down, but rubbing up :)

:) welllll, I will not fault Cindy for that ...THE ONLY time I will give her that much...cause he is a cutie! Oh I am a dirty ol' lady :blushing:

You are soo right. That's what I was trying to explain earlier. An example of how inept the commitment rules are... (I thought I'd already written this but I can't find it so if it's a duplicate, I'm sorry)

I attempted suicide, was in a Coma in the ICU for over a week. When I became "medically stable" I was then transfered to the psych unit. I was there for a total of 3 days and they sent me home. 3 days! I mean here I just got out of the ICU after attempting to take my own life and they are sending me home?! At the time obviously I was fine with it, didn't wanna be there anyway.. but looking back now, this hospital, that doctor set me free from a psych ward while I was a danger to myself.

Something needs to be done about the laws.

Same story with my sister. 5 times suicide attempt, planned for the attention, proven that was what it was for and 3 days later dumped out of psych ward. Now she was suppose to continue with meds and outpatient ...,right we know how well that works. Last time I managed to keep her in for a whole 2 extra days. Once she was on the meds she was no lo longer a danger to herself or others. I think a lot of it comes down to money. No insurance. No service. I looked at my own policy and come to find out if it had been me with my good insurance coverage it would have bought me about 7 days then to outpatient. Of course that is not the same as civil commitment either. The pendulum swings to far in both directions in my opinion. maybe some day we can get a more balance approach to mental health care in the country.

After watching what video of this that was available...I have to say that IMO Cindy is not about to crack, she lost weight, she is stressed and probably not sleeping, etc...but she is VERY much STILL in control...and as long as she is....well, this is almost her new "job" so to speak.

After watching what video of this that was available...I have to say that IMO Cindy is not about to crack, she lost weight, she is stressed and probably not sleeping, etc...but she is VERY much STILL in control...and as long as she is....well, this is almost her new "job" so to speak.
Well, won't that just pizz Miss Casey off! Her mother got to hug on Robb Dick on national TV and looks like she's stealing her new "vocation" too.:behindbar

I 100% agree. Controll is the only goal.

OMG that's what I first thought too lol . But did you see the way she looked back to make sure it was caught on camera ?? She looked right at the camera then started going to town with all that rubbing . I was wondering if she wasn't doing it purposly to get at KC .

Me too! Only I just took 5 paragraphs to say what you did in 3 sentences!

I 100% agree. Controll is the only goal.

IF these people have any kind of soul...I believe it will only show itself when all this is over, if possible...when its quiet and there is nothing to be done, no one left to lash out at.

But I doubt it...it will probably be like the Petersons...a web site dedicated to KC's innocence...trying to blame everyone but the one every bit of evidence and common sense points to.

In my heart, I know you're right; I just wish there were some way. Lawyers are creative (now, wasn't that a kind word?). I just wish someone, somewhere, somehow, could get Cindy to STFU (not a kind word). She's argumentative, combative, manipulative, and self-centered. None of that helps Caylee.

If I didn't know any better...:rolleyes:...I'd be thinking that Baez's time conflict regarding going to court for the gag motion by the prosecution, was a purposeful thing, since essentially, the gag order would either shut Cindy up, or get her arrested for contempt of court!

:furious:They BOTH lost it,this is UNBELIEVABLE! :furious::furious:

In the midst of a dive search that bounty hunter Padilla's crew was doing Cindy and George Anthony came out to confront Leonard Padilla.
The point of contention: a memorial service Padilla has planned for Caylee Tuesday morning.

Cindy Anthony did most of the talking. From a distance our camera caught what Cindy Anthony said. “It’s not 100 percent conclusive. You guys aren't doing any good for Caylee...If you want to put divers in there fine... but you're not holding a memorial service for my granddaughter.

The Anthony's didn't say much after their talk with Padilla except that they're at upset Padilla's planned memorial service. “To me it’s defamatory against us as a family...there is a little girl out there alive,” said George Anthony.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Hi everyone I just got home a short time ago from Blanchard Park.We met LP and Rob and they truly are awesome good people who imo truly cares about Caylee. As for what took place with Cindy and George I'm only going to say a few things tonight because I do not want to raise my BP and not be able to go to sleep. I was able to video 99% of what went down with George and Cindy and all I'm going to say about this tonight is that I DO NOT HAVE ONCE OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THEM. LIKE MAMA AND DAD LIKE DAUGHTER. IMO I truly believe they fear LP because he is so close to finding where Casey put her body. We will be heading out very early again Tuesday morning Rob said the divers will be going back into the River tomorrow morning at 9am. Cindy says this happend because LP and the welcomed public is going to have a memorial tomorrow. IMO That is total BS it's because LP is close to finding the truth out what happend to precious Caylee and the A's can't stand it. The A's did not go out where Tim M and everyone searched over the weekend but LP hires divers to go in the River at Blanchard Park within a a short distant where the cross,beads and materal was found hanging on a tree like a little memorial. Caylee loved playing there at Blanchard Park on the playground. Like I yelled to the A's what are you doing here? You say Caylee is alive why come here when divers are searching for a deceased Caylee. IMO It's because LP is so close to bring Caylee home. I'm going to post a few pictures and call it a night. My husband is going to upload the video of the comfortation the A's started with the media and so many caring loving people just wanting to help in anyway that they can..
I read last night (it was 2:40am) that you were going there at 3am, which meant that you were getting ready to leave at that time.
I was trying to send a telepathic shout out to bring a blankie and fold out chair. lol
I can't wait to go back and see your pics.

In the meantime, IMO, if the a's are getting all cwazy because they think the searchers are getting too close.....means only one thing. They know where Little Caylee is.
Isn't that, at the very least obstruction of justice?:waitasec:

Oh, and the comment from George that Caylee has been moved 9X's already, makes me wonder exactly who has been moving her?
moo :)

I am sorry but all this behaviour makes me think they both know what happened to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori