Cindy lost it again today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup- Lenny D.G.A.F! Cindy does not intimidate him in the least and that's why she hates him so much, IMO!

:) And Cindy can't chew Leonard's arse cause he ain't got one according to that video :crazy:

Keep in mind though, a lot of the criteria here is also criteria listed for Borderline personality disorder. Many of the personality disorders have overlapping symptoms.

I think we are seeing exactly how Casey would act when she wanted something. Learned behavior from Cindy. I still have to go with the BPD for both of them. Cindy managed to hide hers to the outside world up into now. The focus was and is on 'look what I have to endure because of you' (sic Casey). Cindy always had Casey for her excuse for her ourtbursts and all the ills of her life and Casey had Caylee for her excuses for her behavior. I think George every once in awhile mustered up the strenght to put his foot down and either he just did not stick to his guns long enough to make it all the wat out the door or as the BPD is famous for, he bought into the new act only to find himself once again be swallowed alive. If you don't make it out when you have the chance the first time sometimes another one dosen't come along again and if it does you better be ready and able to run fast.

Wathing Cindy is like watching Meidth Baxter in A Women Scorned: The Betty Boderick Story. Not the same set of circumstances but you can see enough of Cindy and Casey's behaviors and if you do a little re-arranging of the script you can well see how things could have played out with the A's.

As always anything without a source attatched is just my opinion.

Tennesse Williams would've had a field day with this bunch.

Wathing Cindy is like watching Meidth Baxter in A Women Scorned: The Betty Boderick Story. Not the same set of circumstances but you can see enough of Cindy and Casey's behaviors and if you do a little re-arranging of the script you can well see how things could have played out with the A's.

Yes. That's who she reminds me of.

I think we are seeing exactly how Casey would act when she wanted something. Learned behavior from Cindy. I still have to go with the BPD for both of them. Cindy managed to hide hers to the outside world up into now. The focus was and is on 'look what I have to endure because of you' (sic Casey). Cindy always had Casey for her excuse for her ourtbursts and all the ills of her life and Casey had Caylee for her excuses for her behavior. I think George every once in awhile mustered up the strenght to put his foot down and either he just did not stick to his guns long enough to make it all the wat out the door or as the BPD is famous for, he bought into the new act only to find himself once again be swallowed alive. If you don't make it out when you have the chance the first time sometimes another one dosen't come along again and if it does you better be ready and able to run fast.

I still say BPD for Cindy too. I think Cindy's behaviors go way back... waaay back and though she may have been able to hide it from the outside world, I don't she was able to hide it from her family. I think it says a lot that not one family member has been there to support and help Cindy during this horrible time.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

Boy, do I agree. This woman (Cindy) is out of control. She should have stayed out of this whole thing today. These people were conducting a search and she swore not two days ago that she understood about the search. Then we have the drama that took place today. I don't think half of what happened in on that tape either.

omg that's a lifetime CLASSIC. Don't forget the sequel, Her Final Fury!!
And Cindy does sound a lot like the real Betty Broderick in interviews etc. Good point!

I have posted that I am opposed to the "KC Defense" spin that CA has been putting out. But in all fairness I have to say that CA does not look healthy. She looks like she has lost a lot of weight. IMO KC has driven her mother mad. I don't think that she went to Blanchard Park for any reason other than: Caylee is/was her GrandDaughter and she heard that there was going to be a memorial on tuesday. That is something that the family should do - when they decide.

OT Anyone can have a memorial for anyone. We do it in the nursing home all the time. We do invite the families though, some participate some do not.
All people affect the other people around them not just their families. It does them honour to remember them and it is Memorial Day, is it not?

Again OT sorry. Cin should be committed before something really bad happens apart from what has already happened. She is a danger to herself and others. IMO

omg that's a lifetime CLASSIC. Don't forget the sequel, Her Final Fury!!
And Cindy does sound a lot like the real Betty Broderick in interviews etc. Good point!

It was like watching my 1/2 sister minus the murder part. Tried for years to get her to get help. Now my life is calm and she still continues to play her act but I'm not buying ticketd to the show anymore.

Again OT sorry. Cin should be committed before something really bad happens apart from what has already happened. She is a danger to herself and others. IMO

Ground for commitment are really hard to prove. I had documented proff, police reports and still could not get a civil commitment approved. It was abused in the court system for so long as history shows, to get hold of land, trust accounts, etc that now when it is benificial to someones mental health it does not happen. Can't even make someone take meds if they so choose not to. I can understand both sides but it does not make it any easier when dealing with someone.

Sigh maybe it was better that I didn't show up. If Sin would've pushed my mom she would snatch her bald then show her the wig. I've got an ill tempered southern mom. lol

Same with GA if he would've pushed anybody in the family old papa would've put a knot on his head. He's in his 60's and a nice guy but he wouldn't allow any touching much less pushing.

Sounds like the A's need to have a little sit-down with your mom and papa....

It was like watching my 1/2 sister minus the murder part. Tried for years to get her to get help. Now my life is calm and she still continues to play her act but I'm not buying ticketd to the show anymore.

Oh no- I'm sorry for your difficulties with your sister! I empathize and relate and hope you can take some small amusement in being able to say "it's like that person-- uh minus the murder part..." :blowkiss: I say a variation of this re: Cindy and my own mother. It's a strange world-- congratulations on taking charge and not being manipulated!

Forgot about the sign in sheet.

Those divers are a whole lot more brave than I am, especially after LP said it was very murky. I don't want to be in gator infested water much less murky infested waters. Geesh.

That was was not only murky but DEEP MUD covered bottom too. You sink to your knees in places in the mud (or silt whatever it really is)

Yeah, CA was threatening to sue everyone...
LP is right---let her.

I sure wish someone would file charges against them for their actions today. Pushing, grabbing a camera, stealing a sign off Murt's van...etc.
As long as they continue to get away with this, they'll continue.

Hope there's no trouble tomorrow.

Yet, as she walked away she is mumbling about it being a public park. At least she got that part right. PUBLIC>>> she does not control what goes on there.

Oh no- I'm sorry for your difficulties with your sister! I empathize and relate and hope you can take some small amusement in being able to say "it's like that person-- uh minus the murder part..." :blowkiss: I say a variation of this re: Cindy and my own mother. It's a strange world-- congratulations on taking charge and not being manipulated!

Thanks,
I stopped crying years ago. Humor is all you have left after awhile. It is what got me through the long hourds. Did all I could do. Going to court and taking the kids away was the really hard part. Hopefully the counseling we put them in will give them the ability to look at their mother and still be able to love her for the good parts and not let her controll them at the same time. Only time will tell, lots of prayers and a little luck. They have to the tools now and it will be their choice to use them or get sucked into an unhealthly life.

Thanks,
I stopped crying years ago. Humor is all you have left after awhile. It is what got me through the long hourds. Did all I could do. Going to court and taking the kids away was the really hard part. Hopefully the counseling we put them in will give them the ability to look at their mother and still be able to love her for the good parts and not let her controll them at the same time. Only time will tell, lots of prayers and a little luck. They have to the tools now and it will be their choice to use them or get sucked into an unhealthly life.

That is so sad to read. There are so many who slip through the cracks like that. They really aren't cracks but caverns. I see this a lot, and the family is almost helpless to provide what the person needs.

I am glad you removed the kids from the situation - at least now they have a chance where they didn't before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori