Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC has driven her mother mad!
I don't think supporting KC is going to do it. I don't think that showing KC that her parents love her no matter what is going to do it. IMO if CA and GA told her that they would never speak to her again, ever, she was dead to them unless she told them where Caylee is, I think that would do it.
tough love

The monster is already created.. they can't undo what's been done. The time for tough love was years ago, it won't work now.

He must have felt like he had an enormous black widow spider wrapped around him.

I think women of CA age are now called Cougars and according to my son, it freaks guys their age completely out!

Sorry SS, I just read your post that referenced the cougars ROFL.

I can't believe how cindy was rubbing herself all over Rob. I thought it was sooooo over the top. In GA's interview he said he was jealous when some guy came by the house to visit them. He must have a really hot temper. I think she did it for him and for casey!
respectfully snipped

Yep. She knows exactly how to push his buttons. Gets him riled, and he in turn directs his aggression at whomever Cindy wants it aimed. That poor man is so (pardon the expression) p-whipped, she even controls his anger.

Here's what could be done, and I posted on another thread, so I'm bringin' it over: if Cindy A were my relative, I'd be a headin' to the coroner's office (that's how we do it in my home state and I think that's how you do it in FL, too) to request a medical examination (CA couldn't refuse) re: her sanity/mental status, swear out the affidavit to the coroner, she gets picked up (willingly or unwillingly,) the coroner examines her mental health, and, if she was in trouble, she'd get the medical intervention she needed (voluntarily or involuntarily, I might add.) I really think she's on the brink.

I seriously doubt she is commitable at this point.. She would have to be a danger to herself or others in a very real way. Now, if she chooses to go that's different but I can't see that happening.

She and George had no reason to go out there today. None!

Sure she did.
2m5o4gj.jpg

That lady (older gal) with him...isn't she the one who george shoved in his driveway? She talks the same as that lady. How is she now a SUPPORTER? Was she a plant at the anthony home?

I thought she was with the man in the blue shirt too (at first) but then watched the clip again and I think she was just standing near the camera man. She was front and center in front of their house too.

I think women of CA age are now called Cougars and according to my son, it freaks guys their age completely out!

Sorry SS, I just read your post that referenced the cougars ROFL.

That's funny - hadn't heard that term before. Let me tell you I am CA's age and it SHOULD freak out guys their age (can't even imagine it - my son would be disgraced!)

Why the coroner's office? Isn't that for dead people?

Now, someone could work to have her baker acted but that's only for 3 days.

And in my area we got Dr. Perper, not sure I'd trust his ruling on CA. :eek:

B/c the coroner is, at least where I practice, the local guy you can go to in am emergency situation (e.g., there's no time to file motions to interdict someone, etc., wait for a hearing, wait for exams by doctors, etc.) to request an immediate, emergency examination for mental competency, being a danger to oneself or to others, etc., it's just the legislative decision and is, therefore, one of the primary reasons (that and the ability to, er, properly perform an autopsy) why so many coroners are also medical doctors. :)

I respectfully disagree, Chezhire. She's not on the brink. She's just plain nuts.

She and George had no reason to go out there today. None! If they didn't like what LP was doing, then why not make a phone call and arrange to meet with him privately to lodge their complaint. Nah! No jollies there. Cindy craves that limelight.

I thought the comments about her rubbing on Rob were exaggerated. Then I watched the video. It reminded me of the inappropriate way she kept rubbing LA's leg when they appeared on the Today show. Her version of the Fusion nightclub performance. :puke:

If the members of her entourage really gave a da*n about her, they'd lock her in the house.

That was mostly tongue-in-cheek, as I was, er, suggesting a way for someone in her family to have her "locked up" rather quickly, should they choose. ;)

I seriously doubt she is commitable at this point.. She would have to be a danger to herself or others in a very real way. Now, if she chooses to go that's different but I can't see that happening.

:waitasec: She was physically pushing/shoving people today at the search - that's a battery where I live. Seriously, as I mentioned a post or so ago, it was mostly tongue-in-cheek, as I just wish someone could shut her up for aminute already. :)

LOL -- my fingers and brain same to be getting short circuited, too! (Perhaps the case?)

I understand your logic statement completely. But do you think there's any way humanly possible that a case could be made that, since there are conflicting views as to Caylee's status, that it would be in her best interests to have a guardian appointed? I'm sure Cindy would jump up and down and screech, which would give the court even more reason to appoint a neutral party as guardian.
-----------------
Would it be possible for LP. and the people A's are going after to swear out a restraining order against the A's? I can understand how a guardianship might conflict since the LE. has reason to believe Caylee is deceased.Something needs to be done for CA. before she blows a gasket! No wonder LA. isn't around,I wouldn't want to be there either..IMO

That "pond" is a whole lot bigger than what I thought.

The date on WindChime's camera is 2/09. It isn't 09 yet. What if the July 15th date, The Fathers Day on CA camera's date is wrong too?
The other thing...I live in the desert, know nothing about gators, are there no gators in this water? Might be gators? Somebody please explain the gators and water thing in Florida cause I was thinking they were everywhere.

That was mostly tongue-in-cheek, as I was, er, suggesting a way for someone in her family to have her "locked up" rather quickly, should they choose. ;)
Well, at least we agree on the "locked up" part. :)

The date on WindChime's camera is 2/09. It isn't 09 yet. What if the July 15th date, The Fathers Day on CA camera's date is wrong too?
The other thing...I live in the desert, know nothing about gators, are there no gators in this water? Might be gators? Somebody please explain the gators and water thing in Florida cause I was thinking they were everywhere.
They have the sign in sheet, the testimony of the staffers, and other things to verify the June 15th date is correct. ;)

There were gators in the water as WindChime saw two of them and got photos, I think.

The date on WindChime's camera is 2/09. It isn't 09 yet. What if the July 15th date, The Fathers Day on CA camera's date is wrong too?The other thing...I live in the desert, know nothing about gators, are there no gators in this water? Might be gators? Somebody please explain the gators and water thing in Florida cause I was thinking they were everywhere.

It wasn't - the date was verified by the sign in sheet at the nursing home and by eye witnesses who saw CA and Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori