Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fmt9bn.jpg

OMG, did you hear Cindy say " I AM the ONLY ONE who has A RIGHT to say anything about this!!!!"

yeah Cindy it's all about you as usual. :furious:

I heard that too! Reminds me of Goldie Hawn character in "Overboard." It's all about ME!

well, its a fault i have :eek:

in most cases, it just gets my own friends and family angry at me
because i wasnt born with a sugar coat methodology of stating my opionion

but in this case,, i dont care if they get mad or angry or livid :crazy::crazy::crazy:

i wish they had the decency to do the right thing for their grandaughter

haha. I'm the same way.. I say what I think I don't much care if others hate me for it. Gets us banned though LOL

I understand completely. I usually shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is without a second thought but this case has me so upset that I am afraid I will say something to get a TO or banned so I usually type something then go back and reread and erase it and go to a different thread to cool off.

yep, i hear ya :)

i was banned 3 times in 2 weeks here... my own fault cause i called baez some nasty names.......

but i have changed my ways...........i hope i just dont type what i want to say... at least not on this board

:)

yep, i hear ya :)

i was banned 3 times in 2 weeks here... my own fault cause i called baez some nasty names.......

but i have changed my ways...........i hope i just dont type what i want to say... at least not on this board

:)

haha sometimes it's friggin hard though

Here's what could be done, and I posted on another thread, so I'm bringin' it over: if Cindy A were my relative, I'd be a headin' to the coroner's office (that's how we do it in my home state and I think that's how you do it in FL, too) to request a medical examination (CA couldn't refuse) re: her sanity/mental status, swear out the affidavit to the coroner, she gets picked up (willingly or unwillingly,) the coroner examines her mental health, and, if she was in trouble, she'd get the medical intervention she needed (voluntarily or involuntarily, I might add.) I really think she's on the brink.

I haven't been banned either. I've got to work on being more agressive :)

Okay where is the link to the video, anyone???

I've just spent 20 mins scouring the web, and I can't find it. I guess we're going to have to wait for one of the WSer's that were there to post their own personal video of it. DARN IT. I wanna see it now!!

I've just spent 20 mins scouring the web, and I can't find it. I guess we're going to have to wait for one of the WSer's that were there to post their own personal video of it. DARN IT. I wanna see it now!!

me too...me too...me too!:rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member